Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

well ladies, i thought i would come on and give you an update...

After much discussion, we have decided not to try for another baby. My husband was only doing it to make me happy, he doesn't really want another, and while i think he is amazing for doing that for me, i cant let him, it wouldn't be fair.

so although im heartbroken, i know its the right thing to do for us.

On the plus side though, he has given me something else that i have wanted for years to fill the gap...

Meet my baby Rio :)

Attachments

• rio.jpg
    rio.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
thanks everyone! i wanted to post a picture but cant figure out how. boo went for my blood test today. still cant believe it!

thanks everyone! i wanted to post a picture but cant figure out how. boo went for my blood test today. still cant believe it!

Try this page https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=upload+picture&match=all&titlesonly=0 Let us know how the blood test goes too!

Well I just had my 3rd AI tonight, no cup and starting to feel better so that thing had something to do with it. Relieved that I don't have an infection! But now I'm a little worried that my chances are slimmer since I can't use the cup? Oh I don't even what to think about that.

Here's a weird bit... Been using CB Digi OPK's. Yesterday AM it was neg, last night it was pos, this am it was neg, this evening it was pos. So tonight's was the darkest positive I've seen so far. Tomorrow is my last AI this month. Should I be concerned that my timing is off? I'm still not sure what to think about the OPK!

You could be surging twice. I think that can happen.

Baby4me I recently read that you should only use the opks in the afternoon unlike a pregnancy test as that is when the LH levels show up better so that would be right :)

Wait, WHAT does that mean?

It could mean that your first surge didn't work, so your body geared up and surged again. Its possible. Usually though there would be more of a gap between surges I think, but I really don't know.

Another possibility is that your urine was more diluted in the morning so it didn't pick up the positive on the test and then the test picked it up again the next time.

Officially the clearblue folks say to stop testing after the first positive. So it could just be that the tests aren't as reliable after the first positive.

Either way, you are doing fine.

BABY4ME I second what has already been mentioned, the timing for testing for the hormone for OV is different than that for the pregnancy hormone. Check your sticks to insure you should be testing with FMU, the majority are afternoon... So sorry you seemed to have issues with softcups, I swear by them, and have gotten pregnant using them more than once... GL:dust:

I started the clomid today. My donor is ready and his sperm count was awesome. I have some slight pain in my left ovary. From everything I have read, that is normal and means the clomid is working.

Next steps will be to buy the shippers tonight and then we'll be set to go.

I started the clomid today. My donor is ready and his sperm count was awesome. I have some slight pain in my left ovary. From everything I have read, that is normal and means the clomid is working.

Next steps will be to buy the shippers tonight and then we'll be set to go.

GOOD LUCK!!!
:dust:

omg well the countdowntopregnancy thing is saying im 3days late today here is my chart below i ovulated on cd 17 im 15dpo i felt sick after a bacon sandwich today i so wanted to be sick lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

omg well the countdowntopregnancy thing is saying im 3days late today here is my chart below i ovulated on cd 17 im 15dpo i felt sick after a bacon sandwich today i so wanted to be sick lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e3e61

:test:

I have no tests in the house I will get one tomorrow if temp still up just so scared :(

absolutely beautiful layla!

got the positive blood test results today, due date is october 5th :)
Its just been a whirlwind few days, i honestly believed i was uncapable of getting pregnant, so the fact that it happened the first month is just WOWWWW!

but on the other hand ive been working and preparing my body to try for another baby for 2 years when i decided to go on this journey to lose 250lbs, so god knows its been a trying time, and i guess i was still in that mind set as i was before. i really feel like ive come full circle. i feel so blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->