Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Jury- Congrats FXd for you.
C.30 do you pay out of pocket for the 4D scan? It's not covered by insurance in the US

I'm not temping, wish I had, so I am assuming that my O was either the second day of my + opk or the third day. If it was the second day then today is 6dpo.

C.30 do you pay out of pocket for the 4D scan? It's not covered by insurance in the US

Yes, in the uk we have to pay and they're not cheap but they are so worth it. The 3d scan was something I was introduced to while TTCing and I knew I had to have one. Sometimes family members contribute but I started putting away money for the scan while i was TTC. I've been looking at the scans people put on YouTube and its going to be a very special and emotional experience :cloud9:

Re the symptom spotting (SSing) I used to do it like crazy in the 2ww and it was the only thing that kept me going through the 2 weeks tbh, the thought that this or that feeling could mean i was pregnant! BUT yes it can drive you :wacko::haha::winkwink:

I'm not temping, wish I had, so I am assuming that my O was either the second day of my + opk or the third day. If it was the second day then today is 6dpo.

The temping is definitely helpful to confirm that you O'd. :dust: to you!

C.30- I think for $ sake we will have to skip the 3d scan. But I hope you get a wonderful image to add to the baby book.

Jury- thanks and :dust: to you. I'm testing Saturday but I just realized I have like 20 hpts so I might break down and do it early. :dohh:

Yes, in the uk we have to pay and they're not cheap but they are so worth it. The 3d scan was something I was introduced to while TTCing and I knew I had to have one. Sometimes family members contribute but I started putting away money for the scan while i was TTC. I've been looking at the scans people put on YouTube and its going to be a very special and emotional experience :cloud9:

Re the symptom spotting (SSing) I used to do it like crazy in the 2ww and it was the only thing that kept me going through the 2 weeks tbh, the thought that this or that feeling could mean i was pregnant! BUT yes it can drive you :wacko::haha::winkwink:

Hi Cheryl!!!

The 3D/4D scan is amazing!! When we had ours at 28 weeks it was a VERY emotional experience and very beautiful. Worth the money for sure!

Glad to see you are doing well... only a five more weeks for DW and I.

Hi Kelley- congratulation on your soon to arrive new family member! It's really motivating to know people get there BFP with frozen.

The 3D scans are worth every penny, and now that my lil girl is here I can so see its really her if that makes sense!
Amazing

TICKING beautiful avatar TICKING!

CHERYL can't wait till your 4D scan.... We opted due to $ not to have one either, although at 24 wks our U/S tech gave us a peek and a couple pics to take with us.

KELLEYNJEN so good to hear from you... looks like you are knowcking right on your LOs arrival... Glad to see all is well.

:wave: Hi ladies!

good luck to those in the TWW sending u lots of good vibes hopefully this is your month!!!

im currently in a wait of my own. i had my hcg levels checked last wk and they did not "rise appropriately" so my ob says so she set me up for an u/s on fri which i just got called back with the results of that, it went good, was able to see a yolk sac which showed progress (being i had a u/s 3 days earlier and could only see the gestational sac) the doc said she really didnt expect to see any progress due to my hcg levels barely rising, it was still too early to see a fetal pole so she said today i need to wait another week and do another ultrasound, at that point if one is not found this wont be a viable pregnancy. in my mind things are good, I saw progress for crying out loud! but she really scares the crap out of me, and seems to kinda put a negative spin on things, she feels like things are moving at a slower pace than she would like to see. but i think i just O'd late and am not as far along as they thought i would be. i was never really clear on when i o"d we just insem'd over a 8 day period and hoped we would get lucky on one of the days.

anyways the wait continues for me, my next u/s is on the 25th so ur not alone in this waiting game!

good luck again ladies!

mizcee-I'm glad you're staying positive! Doctors/science are not always right! I think it's good that they've seen progress. I hope it continues to progress and you end up with a healthy baby in 9 months :)

At the doctor's. No heartbeat. Baby died at 9 weeks. :_(
D&C being scheduled for Friday. Can't reach DH at work.

Nim, I am so so very sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope you can reach DH soon, my thoughts and prayers are with you x

Nimyra - I am so sorry to hear that :( That really, really sucks... thinking of you :hugs:

Im so sorry hun just seen your post I hope you managed to get hold of DH. thinking of you at this very sad time your in my prayers tonight
god bless xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->