Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

2moms2be-It's still early. I had bfn at 9dpo and then bfp at 12dpo. You never know...the lack of spotting could be a good sign.

Welcome new ladies!

Luna-That sucks the wait is so long! They can't just send you for some bloodwork? It's not like they have to start out with the more invasive things...

2moms2be-It's still early. I had bfn at 9dpo and then bfp at 12dpo. You never know...the lack of spotting could be a good sign.

Welcome new ladies!

Luna-That sucks the wait is so long! They can't just send you for some bloodwork? It's not like they have to start out with the more invasive things...

thanks! :)

out of these two which one is more likely to result in a pregnancy, 4 days before ovulation or the day of?

Personally, I'd say the day of or the day before ovulation. I got pregnant with a girl the day after ovulation, and now a boy the day before ovulation.

2moms...I got a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo and was preparing for an hsg when I decided to just use up my FRER and get rid of it at 11dpo. BAM. BFP. And here I sit almost done.

This morning's opk was blazing positive so game on! Donor is coming over later today and again tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!

Hello to all the new faces, which sounds weird coming from me since I'm still a newbie too :) But yay for even more of a support group. Good Luck to everyone! :friends:

Thank you; that gives me a tinge of hope. Monday is 12DPO, and if I wake up that day and the spotting still hasn't started (latest it's ever started is 12DPO), I might get up the guts to test again. Still no sign of AF today at 10DPO, other than my killer-sore boobs.

Funny, I had a reading from Cheri22 for fun a little while ago, and she told me March was my month :p. You never know, right? ;)

Personally, I'd say the day of or the day before ovulation. I got pregnant with a girl the day after ovulation, and now a boy the day before ovulation.

2moms...I got a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo and was preparing for an hsg when I decided to just use up my FRER and get rid of it at 11dpo. BAM. BFP. And here I sit almost done.

thank you ladies!:)

@brandicanucks thank you! I was just wondering because of our schedule conflict during the week im ovulating so I only have one attempt . So i wanted to pick the best day

@2moms I'm hoping this is your month too :)

Can I join you ladies? I had a MMC last month and am going to try again with my cycle next month, so hoping for a BFP in May!

Rainbow, I conceived both times on the first shot with only one donation, so it does happen!

Welcome new ladies!

thanks! :)

out of these two which one is more likely to result in a pregnancy, 4 days before ovulation or the day of?

The cycle I conceived I ended up ovulating much later than I thought so my two inseminations were 4-5days before O and 6-7 days before O.

That gives me so much more hope! Thank you :) i hope i catch the egg this cycle, i feel like with the two options i have I'm not sure which one i should go with

First baby conceived with donor sperm was a day after ovulation. The second baby was 18 hours before O pains.

Oh god, something went wrong. I ordered frozen sperm last week, I got a confirmation e-mail and everything. The payment was on my credit card, and then I added an extra straw and paid for that straw with my debit card (from another bank) and both values were kept as captive on my bank accounts, as it should. The values should be kept captive, i.e., not available for use, until the clinic charged my accounts. But today I checked my bank accounts (as I usually do everyday) and found out that the money is no longer captive but it wasn't charged. It is simply available, as if I had never used it! As if the clinic had canceled my payment. And now it is Saturday and the clinic won't answer me until Monday!

What do I do now? I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait until Monday! I was keeping it calm and cool, and now this happened! :cry: I'm so disappointed/afraid/worried and on top of everything, I'll have to work during the weekend (from home). I don't know how I'm going to concentrate not knowing what this means.

Do you know any case like this? I'm sorry about the long post but I'm in need of same reassurance because I'm seriously freaking out.

Funny, I had a reading from Cheri22 for fun a little while ago, and she told me March was my month :p. You never know, right? ;)
We actually had a tarot card reading the first month we started ttc (Jan 2013) and she predicted September was our month, with a due date in May and twin girls...we got our bfp the last week of Aug, due date May 5th, and boy/girl twins. She wasn't 100% accurate, but pretty close! lol You never know!

Can I join you ladies? I had a MMC last month and am going to try again with my cycle next month, so hoping for a BFP in May!
Welcome! Sorry for your loss... :hugs:

We actually had a tarot card reading the first month we started ttc (Jan 2013) and she predicted September was our month, with a due date in May and twin girls...we got our bfp the last week of Aug, due date May 5th, and boy/girl twins. She wasn't 100% accurate, but pretty close! lol You never know!

Jennyrenny did one for me in 2008 after my second miscarriage. She predicted a boy with a BFP in August and due in May with specific reference to the 4th.

I ended up having a boy that year, but he was born in December. My BFP came in April.

I forgot about that prediction for a few years and when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was going through old emails and found the prediction. August BFP from a cycle beginning in July with due date in May, specific reference to the 4th.

Well, with her, my cycle began July 25 and I got a BFP August 17. My due date was May 2 by LMP but April 27 by insemination. She was born May 4.

Jennyrenny did one for me in 2008 after my second miscarriage. She predicted a boy with a BFP in August and due in May with specific reference to the 4th.

I ended up having a boy that year, but he was born in December. My BFP came in April.

I forgot about that prediction for a few years and when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was going through old emails and found the prediction. August BFP from a cycle beginning in July with due date in May, specific reference to the 4th.

Well, with her, my cycle began July 25 and I got a BFP August 17. My due date was May 2 by LMP but April 27 by insemination. She was born May 4.

I had a couple of readings. Two psychics said I would conceive when I did with my MMC. I had another say I'd conceive in April and then the next two said conceive/BFP/birth in March since I'm not trying this month that would mean March birth. However, most say their predictions are good for one year and I got those back in January so a March birth would be over a year. We shall see what is in store. Might go back to the two who predicted my correct conception and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->