Considering at-home insemination with donor sperm...?

Lately I've been wanting to get a reading done but idk lol
We only had one done bc my SIL's cousin offered to do them after her bridal shower. We were really just doing them for fun (even though she's done them for a living before).
A group of us on another board all paid for one online and she didn't get a single one right...lol If you do it, just don't rely on it too much.

12DPO. No spotting yet. I am desperately trying not to get my hopes up. Desperately. It's still early in the day...

AAAAHHHH!

I do keep having this weird feeling like AF arrived... all wet and gross... and when I go to the bathroom... there's nothing. Not even anything on my undies :p Maybe it's all in my head, LOL...

I swear, this TTC stuff is enough to drive a girl mad.

12DPO. No spotting yet. I am desperately trying not to get my hopes up. Desperately. It's still early in the day...

AAAAHHHH!

I do keep having this weird feeling like AF arrived... all wet and gross... and when I go to the bathroom... there's nothing. Not even anything on my undies :p Maybe it's all in my head, LOL...

oh ok thanks ladies lol

@2moms FX!!

2moms-Your chart really does look great, temps staying up and no spotting...fx'd for you!

AAAAHHHH!

Great looking chart! FX!

Oh, girls, I caved. I shouldn't have. BFN on FRER. Didn't use FMU, though, so if I wake up tomorrow and am still not spotting, I'll use the other one up, I suppose.

At least the spotting is better this cycle! Maybe that's the Vitex doing its job... which is the next best thing to a BFP, right? Bleeding for two weeks out of the month is disheartening and gets old fast. So it's a start!

Your not out until AF comes! I'm glad the vitex is working for you hun

Yes, even if you don't get your bfp this cycle, this chart looks much better than the ones before it. Have you ever had your progesterone checked?

Hey just found this thread. We are a lesbian couple and well my signature says it all really :) Just sat here hoping to get a positive at lunch time as usually day 15 but this morn 4 hours after waking was negative but never usually test in morning! Only getting one insemination this month as my wife is also getting a donation. Hope it is enough x

We find out if we're having a boy or a girl tomorrow!!!! I cannot wait!

Welcome! This thread is so busy now! Im gona see how convenient my positive opk is this month,have a lot on! Passed my theory test today tho,so just practical to go next,and hopefully be driving in no time! Still bleeding,but my miscarriages usually last awhile

Our donor has disappeared off the face off the earth. Why are there so few genuine guys out there?

Our donor has disappeared off the face off the earth. Why are there so few genuine guys out there?

Aww I'm sorry. I went through a couple before I finally chose my donor. And the ones that didn't work out for their own reasons and not mine told me they couldn't do it like the week before. So then I had to scramble to find someone. Luckily I went back with my original first choice and should have just stuck with it.

It's a ...........

........ BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't announced to family and friends yet but I have to spill the beans somewhere!!!! :) We are so, so, so happy!!!!!

image removed :) sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"