Constantly Hungry?

YorkieMom

Reaction score
I've 10 weeks, and for the last 2 - 3 weeks, I've been hungry ALL the time! Today for lunch I had a pasta salad from M&S, a bag of popcorn, a piece of cheese, some fruit and some cloudy lemonade. I was still starving, so ended up reaching for the closest thing I could find, which happened to be a handful (ok - 2 handfulls) of peanut M&M's from a gigantic bag that a co-worker had on their desk from the States.

I can completely relate, I could just eat all day if I let myself! I caved and bought a big bag of peanut butter M&Ms yesterday (my favorite) and I have had to fight myself to leave them alone!:haha:

I'm at 6 weeks and my appetite is already getting out of hand. I bought healthy snacks so at least when I do feel like eating everything in sight, it isn't AS bad...

...I did buy 1 box of cookies though!!

Im eating constantly and couldnt care less! the way im looking at it is Im not normally this hungry so the baby must be needing it!haha

I atleast eating healthier snacks so thats one thingg i suppose

I'm hungry all the time too, but nothing ever sounds appealing... except for laughing cow cheese wedges and wheat thins, I swear I could live on that. I force myself to eat healthier things, but it stinks to be hungry for nothing in particular. You ladies that can stomach M&M's right now are lucky. Anything chocolate is terribly unappealing. :-(

omg wait till your in 2 tri u will be eating then i tell ya, right now at 1.25am in morning i am eating some pistachio nuts and i cant get the shells to open quick enough

Mine goes back and forth, I have periods where I want to eat everything, then 6 hours later I feel like I might vomit at any moment.

I am eating everything!! I feel like a bottomless pit sometimes!

You dont get peanut M&Ms overseas? Those are my favorite, and Reese's peanut butter cups. Are you drinking enough water YorkieMom? Your body often confuses those thirst and hunger signals. Maybe the baby is just craving the carbs too!

I am always hungry, I haven't had sickness just a bit of nausea if I dont eat fast enough! vicious circle!

Me too! Always hungry! When I wake up to pee at night, I need to eat before I can sleep again!!! Think maybe that's why I got a feeling this is a boy!!! Wahah, boys eat more than girls, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->