cot blanket & bumper £5!

kirsty x

Reaction score
Littlewoods "Jam and Jelly" quilt and bumper in blue reduced to a fiver, and with the £5 code you can get it for nothing!

it says from 5 pounds but charges 18 for pink and 5 for blue

ino its only the blue one thts a fiver

thats a fab offer do you know what the code is for the fiver off?

found it ZQ744 :happydance: i also bought the pack of 2 duvet covers and pillow cases for £4. not sure why but its only £4 on the blue covers the pink are £14?!

https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do...520&Nty=1&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&SNu=pca_id

DAMMIT!!! I have 4p left on my card right, so I've ordered the cot bumper and quilt and used the code...and it's free p+p so it says the total payment is £0.00...which is GREAT! But it won't authorise my card as there's no money on it yet I'm not paying anything!! ARGHH!

If anyone has an account with littlewoodsdirect then its £4

you can order things for £5 over nad over again with this code

why cant i find it :? haveu got link for it pls ?

It's nice but blue sold out only pink in stock

also it has some bad reviews ties are too long on the bumper - surely that's dangerous for baby...

Thanks! I got the quilt and bumper set in blue and the 2 duvet cover and pillowcases set in blue, used the voucher and the whole lot only came to £4!!!!
Plus free delivery and its arriving wednesday!! :happydance:
To be honest i dont even need them but im a sucker for a bargain!!!!! :rofl: :dohh:

Wow, I just ordered the cot bumper and quilt, used to code, got free delivery and so paid nothing...!!! That's quite unbelievable. This is the best bargain I have EVER had!

Trying to order the duvet set but the bloody site won't take my card!! Keeps saying its a Delta when its a Visa and rejecting the payment, really annoying as my order comes to -£1!!! Going to call tomorrow as this is too good an opportunity to miss. Thanks for the link x x

Im ordering some 3 for 2 knickers - total £5, pay - £0

FANTASTIC :rofl:

.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-

(i) you are entitled to use the code;
(ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
(iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
worse scenario i have to pay.... lol

Just got a phone call, the order didn't go through as the offer code is for orders over £30... I paid the £5 for it over the phone though as its still a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->