cot blanket & bumper £5!

Just got a phone call, the order didn't go through as the offer code is for orders over £30... I paid the £5 for it over the phone though as its still a bargain.

I just got the same phone call from Littlewoods.

xx

My order of knickers never got a confirm email, damn them. GUess they didn't want to send me them for free !

just got home and recieved mine. I ordered the 2 duvet sets for £4 and the bumber for £5. used the code and only paid £4 for the lot. the bumper is lovely think I'll put it on his cot tonight :happydance: that's strange how you guys got a call from them, I never heard anything. x

I think it's because our orders came to £5 and then we used a £5 discount code so were paying nothing... Can't blame them really!

just got home and recieved mine. I ordered the 2 duvet sets for £4 and the bumber for £5. used the code and only paid £4 for the lot. the bumper is lovely think I'll put it on his cot tonight :happydance: that's strange how you guys got a call from them, I never heard anything. x

Same here hun :) Mine all came this morn and they are lovely... they need to be washed and then i think i will put the bumper on, having 2 on there might stop harry throwing his dummy down the wall side of his cot!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

please read the sticky regarding littlewoods codes, this is a good offer but not sure whether I would be using the code

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->