Could I be miscarrying?

Aerith07

Reaction score
I got a :bfp: at 3 weeks. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.

I don't feel pg really. I feel like I do normally before AF shows. I have cramps that are progressing in intensity and my CP is low and open.

I'm thinking AF might show tomorrow when it's supposed to and that I'm miscarrying.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did it result in a miscarriage?

Thank you. :flower:

I got a :bfp: at 3 weeks. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.

I don't feel pg really. I feel like I do normally before AF shows. I have cramps that are progressing in intensity and my CP is low and open.

I'm thinking AF might show tomorrow when it's supposed to and that I'm miscarrying.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did it result in a miscarriage?

Thank you. :flower:

I had a BFP around 3 weeks too. Around the time of my period, I felt period cramps for days, but period never came. The cramps stopped after 3-4 days. I'm 5+4ish now.
Do you see progression on your tests?

I had a BFP around 3 weeks too. Around the time of my period, I felt period cramps for days, but period never came. The cramps stopped after 3-4 days. I'm 5+4ish now.
Do you see progression on your tests?

I haven't been able to pay for another test, but I go to see my ob tomorrow. My test at 12dpo was light compared to the control line. :/

I really felt like I was going to have my period even tho I had a BFP. Around the time AF was due i had some cramps and lower back ache. My backache felt exactly the same as AF but it never came. Not sure about cervix tho. Mine was low firm and shut. Sometimes it did feel very slightly open but the it wud be clamped shut again.
Is this ure first baby? App with some womon who have already had children there cervix never closes completely. App its normol.
I've had 3 Misscariges. One at 10+4 weeks and the the other 2 were chemical pregnancies at 5 and 6 weeks.
Really hope u will be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->