Could it be in my head

I also think by now it would show up on a test but to be sure maybe you should have a blood test done.

Ok thanks. Done with this forum. How do i delete.

Why done with this forum? No one was attacking you love. They were just answering your question in their own opinion xx How're you going? Have you tested agin? :hugs: This must be very confusing for you <3

Ok thanks. Done with this forum. How do i delete.

Don't be done this forum is amazing and the ladies are very supportive. Like Tiny said no one was attacking you, people are just postin their opinions based on your question and info given.
That being said I do think that it is unlikely that you are pregnant based on your dates of unprotected sex around 4-5 weeks ago, with ovulation being two weeks ago. I also seen in one of your other posts you just had your implanon removed the end of January, I have a feeling that is what is causing the 3 days of bleeding just the hormone changes. I would keep your doc appointment and get it checked out, you never know and chin up if it's a negative you are young and have lots of time to keep trying

Hmmm
I thought this was an odd post from the beginning. Im only seeing the "done with this forum post now"
Doesnt surprise me in the least.
Def something not quite right

Hmmm
I thought this was an odd post from the beginning. Im only seeing the "done with this forum post now"

I'm a bit partial to be honest. I don't agree with young woman TTC but that kind of makes me a hypocrite. I fell pregnant when I was 14 and gave birth to my daughter when she was 18 weeks. I didn't think I wanted a baby until then. I then found my now husband and he had also lost a child and we started TTC when I was 15 (he was 23, 8 year difference). After many losses and anovulatory cycles, we fell pregnant when I was 17 and I had my son at 18. We are now TTC #2 and I'm almost 20.
It's hard because majority of teenage mothers are not ready and aren't able to cope financially (or mentally) where as my husband and I have a very stable relationship and are very well off with money and are damn good parents, not tooting our own horn lol).
I always try to keep an open mind about young women who are TTC as I know I can be the only one yet it does make me sad when I see 99% of the teenage mothers I know basically fail at being a parent and continue to put themselves before their child and most can't cope. It's a very fine line yet unfortunately there is nothing we can do except support the young ladies and give them the best advice we can since at the end of the day, if they want to get pregnant, they will.
I do hope she is ok and I'm wondering how she is going. She made it very clear in quite a few other posts that she was confident she is pregnant and also seemed to know when she ovulated and all that, so I would say she is TTC (whether it's mutual with her partner we won't know) but either way I do think we should support her since at the end of the day there is nothing we can do to stop her trying to get pregnant. Only do what we can to ensure she and that baby have some form of support so she can be the best mother she can be

Hmmm

I'm a bit partial to be honest. I don't agree with young woman TTC but that kind of makes me a hypocrite. I fell pregnant when I was 14 and gave birth to my daughter when she was 18 weeks. I didn't think I wanted a baby until then. I then found my now husband and he had also lost a child and we started TTC when I was 15 (he was 23, 8 year difference). After many losses and anovulatory cycles, we fell pregnant when I was 17 and I had my son at 18. We are now TTC #2 and I'm almost 20.
It's hard because majority of teenage mothers are not ready and aren't able to cope financially (or mentally) where as my husband and I have a very stable relationship and are very well off with money and are damn good parents, not tooting our own horn lol).
I always try to keep an open mind about young women who are TTC as I know I can be the only one yet it does make me sad when I see 99% of the teenage mothers I know basically fail at being a parent and continue to put themselves before their child and most can't cope. It's a very fine line yet unfortunately there is nothing we can do except support the young ladies and give them the best advice we can since at the end of the day, if they want to get pregnant, they will.
I do hope she is ok and I'm wondering how she is going. She made it very clear in quite a few other posts that she was confident she is pregnant and also seemed to know when she ovulated and all that, so I would say she is TTC (whether it's mutual with her partner we won't know) but either way I do think we should support her since at the end of the day there is nothing we can do to stop her trying to get pregnant. Only do what we can to ensure she and that baby have some form of support so she can be the best mother she can be

Ur a year older and saying u don't agree with her ttc.? That's pretty hypocritical

I don't understand what any of this has to do with the original post. She was asking whether she could be pregnant based on symptoms even when tests said no (if I remember correctly lol) then didn't seem to like the answers anyone gave? Hope everything works out.

Hmmm

Ur a year older and saying u don't agree with her ttc.? That's pretty hypocritical

I already said that :) I don't necessarily disagree, it just doesn't sit well with me. Still hypocritical I know but I can't change how I feel about it. As I said, that's why I feel we should support her and just try and help her make informed decisions since at the end of the day she will do what she wants. I think I'm going to message her and check is she's alright. She seemed like the comments on this thread upset her and although no one meant it I would hope she isn't staying away because she's feeling judged. This should be a safe place for her, just like any of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->