could it be?

Lovebeauty

Reaction score
Took 4 tests this morning , first being blue handle on and slight line after 4 mins so after limit then the tesco one showed in the time but light then two negitive blue handles. dont want to get my hopes up and will go buy better tests , what ones do people think are best?

btw tomorrow should be my af and im 12dpo

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 79
Im having trouble like this. The super sensitive say yes however clear blue says no, think it is just mega early as clear blue aren't as sensitive to early hcg

I see a line on the blue one. The pink one I think i see a line but not sure.

i can see faint lines on both ur tests! i would defz buy a first response/ pink dye test asap!! sendn' u heAPS of baby dust ******

Thank you all , away to go to shop , il buy first response not sure if should test tonight or wait till first wee in morning tomorrow il update soon.

If you can hold it for close to 4 hours then you can test at night. What I do is stop drinking, pee and then attempt to hold. Act like you are going to bed. Most of us hold it for at least 5 hours at night. But if you know what time you want to test then just limit your liquids hours before you are going to stop drinking. This way you haven't drunk a lot and then stopped and them an hour into your hold your bladder is full. Lol I have to do this as I have a small bladder and I am lucky if I can hold it for 2 hours let alone 4.

I see lines on both. Good luck.

I see a line on both of the tests! Good luck :)

Been to asda and got first responce and a asda one ! Just need to try wait till 8 to test eeek! I so hope its a BFP!!!

Test done tonight with asda will use first response in morning but this is hopeful :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 52
Looks BFP to me!!! Can't wait to see the frer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->