Could this be it? Please read.

Lol well I started this cycle with 10....I seriously considered taking my last one, but I need to hold my pee plus if this is ib then won't it take a couple of days for hcg to show?

If it's brown spotting then it's old blood from a day or two ago. Fmu is best to use. If you can wait...

So since it's old blood that means I implanted a couple of days ago? I had really bad nausea, I even gagged yesterday. However, I took a test this morning with fmu and it was stark white negative. That's why I wanted to wait. Even now that I am writing this I am a little queasy. I want to try to post a picture of what I had, but it keeps saying the file is too large grrr. All I can say is it was 2 strings of ewcm but had brown spots in it. Not a hint of pink or red. But even after I saw it I checked my cervix and it's still just kind of sticky in there. I will be going to the bathroom so much tonight lol.

I know that everyone that has ib can be different, but from what I have been reading online everyone is saying that ib is typically pink. I have seen so many pics that look like mine and other posters are saying it looks like something else and of course these people never update if it was a bfp or not...grrrr. I am just going to wait it out. I always thought that brown tinged cm was implantation. Now I'm reading that it's more spotting or a spot of red or pink and typically brown discharge is your old period blood cleaning out. I really hope this is it. It's going to be a long couple of days.

It can also be brown and a positive might not show for 2-6 days after

Oh man you have willpower. I'd have held it and not drank anything to use it lol

Lol i just can't take seeing a negative right now. I really feel like I am and if I see a negative I will be gutted. However, I always say this and then I will go through 9 test in 6 days lol.

That's why I have to order cheapies otherwise I'll go crazy.

Cheaies are amazing and somehow a cheapie bfn never bums me out

Cuz bfn on a frer is also monies that you just peed on:rofl:

Haha like efffff I'm not pregnant and just peed on Lincoln! Still. I love you.

Lol exactly. Too bad your in San Francisco and I'm in San Diego. We'd be fantastic friends lol

Lol exactly. Too bad your in San Francisco and I'm in San Diego. We'd be fantastic friends lol

We have a vacation place in Solana Beach, maybe we've walked passed each other at WAP or the Zoo and didn't know it. o_O

Okay ladies, I couldn't wait. I used the last test. I will be getting a frer today to retest, but within the time limit there was a vvvvvfbfp on the test strip. I am not calling it a bfp just yet. I can barely see it, but I have seen so many of these negative ones and this just looks different. I will update everyone tonight about my frer.

I wish I could,but it keeps saying my pics are too large and it probably wont pick up.

very exciting. I hope it darkens for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->