Could this be it? Please read.

tkeith you should try using countdown to pregnancys photo resizer. Gl with frer!

Dobs omg we probably have. I love Solana beach. We used to go to the dog beach near there, it's in Del Mar.

So hubby got me a cb digital which has a level of 40....said not pregnant so I cracked that thing open and saw 2 lines!! I will obviously hold off the celebrating until i see pregnant. I am going to wait until Wednesday. Ugh its going to be a long couple of days.

They always have 2 lines hun. They also pick up lh. Try a pink dye test.

Yeah I just realized that when I started looking online about it. Grr. Makes me sad. However I really feel like I am. I am going to wait and see what it says in a few days. If what I had was implantation last night it might still just be too early.

The longer you wait the better. Does sound promising

Just upsetting. I really wanted the first response so I can know for sure.

Of course it is. Conception indicator digi is 25 miu. So once an ic has a good noticeable line then Thats time for a digi.

Yeah i told him to get the pack of frer with the normal test and a digi but idk if they still have those and he got me these. I really want a normal test but he wants me to wait :(

I need to figure out a way to tell hubby for when it does happen. I just dont want to say hey good job lol.

I think the frer with the digi is a 6 days sooner one not the earliest result one.

The cb weeks estimator is actually quite sensitive. I got a 1-2 at 10dpo with smu. Although, my hcg was tripling and could have been over 25 at that point. I was at 43 the next day with a doubling speed of ~27 hours. So I could have been slightly over 20. BUT I have also seen it register for people early. That would be my suggestion for digital. I also do like the frer gold digital. Back with my second pregnancy, I got a yes on it when my beta was only 7. Dunno how much they have changed though.

You could always do a onesie or little baby item. Or pinterest for something creative or corny (I love corny)

Lol oh me too. Idk I feel like yesterday was probably when I implanted considering the brown goopy stuff. I just feel pregnant. Idk its like I know, but I am just waiting for the hormone to catch up lol. I will be so surprised if I am not and obviously really embarrassed and upset too. I finally just called clearblue and she said with that test you really need to use fmu and wait until after a missed period to get an accurate result. She also told me not to drink anything, which I was drinking coffee and water quite a bit. I just need to wait and hope this is it. My boobs have been hurting too. This has NEVER happened. Not during pregnancy, pms, milk production, never.

Yeah, you really have to limit liquids if you are testing later in the day. I catch my urine in a cup and check to make sure it is dark yellow or I won't use an expensive test on it. Really hoping you get a nice, dark line soon!

This round of testing I'm only doing fmu so that if I get a BFP I can see progression.

Idk ladies, I keep saying this is it. I just know, but the more i read the more people I see that have said this same stuff and had the same symptoms and ended up with af. I have to stop researching and just let what happens, happen. I keep seeing that implantation can be from 6-12 but most people are saying that 11dpo is not normal its later. Idk what to think. Anyone heard anything from a dr to help ease my mind with this?

I think everyone is different. There is no absolute date it's all only ranges. Do you have any tests left for the morning?

Everyone is different and a lot of people don't actually temp/confirm o just guess at it. People told one woman on here it is impossible to implant at 4dpo to get a positive at 6dpo, myself included I picked through her chart like no way. But she got her ultrasound and date of conception matched her ovulation date so she did implant that early. Likewise I have seen women have later implants. It is said 9dpo is the most common day for implant but I don't know where that number came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->