Could use a buddy

Haribo - I am sorry she showed :hugs:, but I am so glad you're seeing a doc and that you'll see that awesome Chinese medicine acupuncture woman--it sounds like you are in good hands and I feel confident that you'll get good information and help soon! Are you looking forward to your interview?

Pino - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I know it sounds cheesy, but being in therapy during this journey has really helped me. I really feel for you getting the constant pressure from family and wish that we could all be there IRL and have a crazy lady thread slumber party. I totally get your impatience around seeing a doctor. It's pretty expensive without insurance, but maybe there is a naturopath that would be cheaper?

I'm not sure. I may have to look into it though.

How are you feeling ??

Haribo - sorry about af showing! Why cant she just get lost with all the rest of ours! Atleast your spotting lead to af and not some other weird reason :s hope you feel a bit better ad think of the doctors as a step forward! One which I need to take soon!

Pino- I know what you mean about hating seeing pregnant women or kids! I dont feel to much pressure but im scared that if it's not happening at our most fertile age theb what the hell is wrong :(

Sash- I know we spoke on fb but just wanted to share hugs with you again and hope the next visits to the docs go more smoothly! You dont need to share anny more than you need to at work either!

Lauren- so excited reading your journal. Andhappy thatyou have the dark lines you needed hehe! How are you feeling? I don't mind hearing about how it's going for you on this thread as long as the other ladies are fine we are still your crazy sisters haha!!

As for me my temps are a lot lower as im doing it much earlier but should still see as increase around o! Me and oh had amazing lovin last night and I was really happy cause it was the first time in a while I hadn't thought about getting the right position or holding my legs up or making a baby! We were just us for then! Made it so much better! :) my dog is currently lying on me and he's heavy and snoring haha so im going to shove him of! Night ladies peace and love x

Treasured - Glad you were able to get back to the good old fashioned stuff instead of TTC lovin lol. It gets so mechanical sometimes around O, but I love when it's natural and fun like that!

Haribo - Soo sorry AF showed. I'm hoping your doctor's appointment will bring you some answers and get you that BFP soon! I'm following in your path - AF showed today and have my doc's appt next Weds. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Sleepy and Haribo - To BOTH your AF's : :bike: I am really glad that you two will be getting answers from a doctor soon and I just know your BFPs will follow close behind :hugs:.

Pino - I feel absolutely nothing today, lol, which always worries me but then my symptoms return ten fold a few days later. It's weird. I am feeling a little down and stressed today, and am really glad the weekend is coming! Do you and OH have any plans? I hope he doesn't have to work all weekend!!

and Treasured! - Thanks :hugs:. I said above, but today I feel nothing!! I am having a hard time managing my emotions and really orienting to what's happening, but I'm getting there slowly. I am soooooooooo glad it's almost the weekend! SO great that you and OH got some old fashioned whoopie without all the bells and whistles! ;) Your dog sounds adorable!

Thanks sleepy :) so sorry af got you but I guess it's time to get the ball rolling with the docs! Hope it all goes well and there can be an easy solution :) do you know if your ovulating?

Lauren- ahhh I would be the exact same id wana be throwing up everyday just for clarity haha! Soon as you have your scan and hear the heartbeat im sure you will feel more confident! It's hard to trust just 2 lines to prove there's sonthing cooking in there!

also, somthing funny/really annoying haha: I watched big fat greek wedding last night and it was hilarious and I was loving it, until I saw the full rage of my TTC troubles coming out at the end haha. When she is talking about her life after marriage and she says, "a second later I was pregnant" LOL. I was like... when in any film would they say "a year and a half after constant trying with charts OPKS and doctors appointments I got pregnant"! it actually annoyed me quite a lot just because of the sheer lac of awareness of infertility.... I guess I was just getting a bit too involved. annywayyy haha

Treasured---- It's frustrating huh?? Everywhere we turn while growing up when we are dating etc. there are hints that getting pregnant is a breeze. In school thehy hint at how simple it is, you watch friends in HS get knocked up, and when it comes to trying, it is not simple at all!

treasured - I recently watched "Friends with Kids" (might have already said that on here) where two friends decide to have a kid together, get drunk one night, and scene cuts to her in the delivery room!! It made me soooo mad! I feel like there are tons and tons of people struggling with fertility right now that it's just not an accurate representation of how this stuff really goes. Anyway, I feel you! Even though I'm pregnant I feel irritated by it, lol! I have always felt sad that I grew up so uninformed about ovulation etc etc and thought that any and every time I had sex I would get pregnant. It can feel really isolating until you find sites like BnB!! I am grateful every day for you ladies.

when in any film would they say "a year and a half after constant trying with charts OPKS and doctors appointments I got pregnant"! it actually annoyed me quite a lot just because of the sheer lac of awareness of infertility.... I guess I was just getting a bit too involved. annywayyy haha

:rofl:

Will be thinking of you!! I know everything will go great :)

Tomorrow shall be a great day! Will be thinking about you and And like lauren said, everything will be great :hugs:

Good luck Sash!! You will do great!! You will be in my thoughts :hugs: Let us know after to make sure you are ok!! :hugs:

lauren- ive seen that film too! it annoyed me as well.... I think they could make a really deep film around infertility, maybe not a rom com though hahaa :)

sashimi- GOOD luck! eerything will be fine and this step is just what you need to get going on the journey to your bfp :D happy thoughts and hugs are being sent your way! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->