Could use a buddy

pino - still above coverline! I hope it's just a really shy bfp and FX there will be two pretty lines!!!

sleepy - chart DOES look good!!

treasured - your chart is looking good too~~ I guess temping vaginally works better eh? :haha:

Pino you could always pop into your doctor for a blood test instead of relying on HPTs. Hcg hormones would be present in your blood by now and it's the only way to be 100% accurate.

Well my blood has been drawn and now I wait endlessly to get the official phone call. I'm less nervous today but obviously still apprehensive to get confirmation. My HPT was more solid and darker this morning so I do hope that is a good sign. I was told I would get a call between 1-4 p.m.

I can barely concentrate!

I am to scared to go to the Dr. Neg HPT's are hard to take but they are much easier than a neg. blood test. Does that sound stupid??

I think waiting around endlessly is worse. I'd rather just know one way or another!!

OMG! Congratulations Sashimi! Your test looks just like mine did, so pretty :) I can't believe all the excitement around here; Sleepy's chart looks great, Pino's officially late, lxb's ready to officially start TTCing again, treasured's temps are good and high, lauren's got a blueberry, preg and I find out the genders tomorrow! I'm excited for Sashimi to hear back about the blood test :winkwink:! What will your due date be?

I'm with Sashimi there, since you are over now Pino, I'd rather just know. Knowing doesn't change the outcome, either you are or aren't!

:happydance: they will call ANY time now Sashimi~~~

can't wait to hear about the gender scan from country & preg!! (I'm thinking boy for country and girl for preg!)

pino - agree with sashimi & country. I would just want to know once and for all! and it is you either are or aren't. waiting game sucks

I know you guys are right, but I will be devastated if it is negative :cry:

But imagine how delighted you will be if it's positive. Also if it is and you need to take some precautions like take progesterone for example, you'd want to start that now as opposed to later.

BUT.. if it's positive! You would be spending all these waiting time being frustrated instead of celebrating!! :dance:

If it's negative... then you will better prepare yourself for it when it comes~

There is a lot of excitement around here, country!! I can't wait for you tell us the gender--my bet is still on boy. :)

Pino - I am with these ladies--your BFP might be shy and a blood test would solve it. But if you want to wait another day that might tell you, too! If you're still late tomorrow that's a great sign.

Sashimi - I hope and bet they will call you right away! With my first hcg they called at the very end of the day. After that they knew I was nervous because I kept calling with questions :blush: so they put me on the top of their call list after that and called before the scheduled time for the next two. I can't wait to hear the official confirmation!!

Sleepy - Where you at grrrrrl? Those temps look mighty fine.

lxb - Gearing up for TTC? :)

The suspense is killing me ladies. I'm sitting at my desk feeling like I can't even breathe!

:hugs: :hugs: waiting is so cruel~ any minute now!!!!

pino - yep~ we're here either way~! Hoping will do a :happydance: though~~!!

lauren - yep! Going to put the bottle of grapefruit juice in the fridge tonight and start chucking down a glass a day! :dance: (Still a bit disappointed af showed...but the fact that it is here and I need to focus on next cycle). I love June babies (both my parents were born in June! ... :wacko: think MIL was born in June too! :dohh:)

Ok my crazy ladies convinced me :haha: I made an appt for tomorrow, so I will find out then. Pray for me!!! I am nervous as hell

Sash--- I am waiting!! Call them and tell them to hurry their asses up :haha:I am sure everything is great!!

Sashimi - Don't be afraid to be confident at this point! Will you have to go back in for testing again to check more levels? Does the fertility clinic take over monitoring you for the next bit or do you go back to your family doctor for prenatal visits?

lxb - June is a great month! DH and I started dating in June :)

Okay ladies, they called and it's offically. After 15 long months, numerous failed IUIs and one round of IVF, I have finally gotten my BFP. I will have to go back and make sure my BETA blood levels are doubling on Thursday and then schedule my first ultrasound for Sept 24 or 25. My OH is at a conference so you ladies know about the official BFP before HIM!

I honestly can't believe it and I'm in a complete state of shock. I guess I kind of knew based on the HPTs, but blood is the only way to confirm it. There is no way I could have made it through the past 6 months without this fabulous group. I don't know my due date, but I used one of those online calculators for women doing IVF and the website predicted May 19... so we will see.

I just called my mom and said "Hi Grama!" and she burst into tears. I was talking to her in the same alley behind my office that I had a meltdown in when I got my third failed IUI. Wow... finally. I can't believe it and am filled with so much gratitude right now!

Pino - so glad you are going to the doctor!!! xoxoxo

I just called my mom and said "Hi Grama!" and she burst into tears.

I was :cry: when I read this!! (happy tears of course!!) SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO incredibly excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFP is in the air~~~
:rain: :rain: :rain:

Change of plans. The Dr is sending me to the lab to get the blood test TODAY!! I won't get the results 24-48 hours though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->