Could use a buddy

Oh geez Pino! I feel for you. I had to wait from 8 this morning until about 1:45 and THAT was long enough.

Thanks Lxb. Now we've got some BFP momentum going here. More to follow!!!

Sash!! I am crying happy tears for you!!! :cry: I am so happy for you! :hugs:

That is so awesome Sashimi! You did it! You are growing a baby inside of you! Any special plans to celebrate tonight?

Pino, I'm excited for you :) There sure is a lot of waiting when trying to make a baby isn't there?!

OH is at a conference but he just called me. I texted him with "You are going to be a dad!" and he is over the moon! He did ask when we would find out if it's twins or not and I told him to stop obsessing about that. It's highly unlikely and we don't care who is in there, we are just overjoyed with a positive result. It's about healthy pregnancy!

Country, yes I can't believe that there is someone growing in there. I always thought that I would "feel" something or that it would feel like someone is in there. I can't say that I've had any real symptoms either except for excessive peeing in the night, quick AF-like cramps that last for 15 seconds or so, had spotting 1 day only, and I've been wanting to eat lemons!!! I can't stop thinking about lemons. I don't even know if it's good to eat lemons, maybe they are too acidic. LOL!

I believe those cramps are your uterus starting to grow! I would get sharp pains when I moved a certain way or sneezed lol I've heard of the lemons thing, it's weird but it's fairly common! Do you just eat one like an orange?

I slice it into quarters and eat it one like an orange. I've also found that I want to put salt on the lemon... but no tequila of course. ;) I have found in the past after I have been really sick I want salty things like pickles or bacon, so I thought the lemons were my body recovering from the retrieval and the over-stimulation from all the drugs. But maybe it was my first food craving?

I can't believe it's only 3:15 here. This day is dragging on forever. I just want to skip all the way home and SCREAM!!!

I'm now paranoid about all the beauty products I use. I'm a beauty junkie so to speak... I like doing Shellac manicures on my nails (UV-cured nail polish that lasts for 2-3 weeks), I colour my hair and my bathroom is like a mini Sephora of makeup, face and body products. I just researched a new book that came out a couple months ago called Belli Beautiful that dictates what is safe and what is not when it comes to beauty products. There is so much information on food, but barely anything on cosmetics!

Oo.. i LOVE sephora~ :haha: I'm pretty sure a lot of the cosmetic product are safe as long as you nose can handle it and not feel nausea. One of my cousin feels nausea by the smell of nail polish/nail products! As far as hair coloring goes... I think I might've read something about bleaching could be harmful as it's harsh chemical. But other coloring should be okay~ (but what do i know? :haha:).

Oo.. lemon sounded common. I know a lot of people craves for sour things. My sis kept munching on something called 'sour plums'. And every time when someone saw someone munch on sour plums or crave for sour plums.. people will get suspicious (maybe it's just a Chinese thing). I guess the sourness helps with nausea too~

Yayy, Sashimi!! It's official!!!! :cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am so excited for you and OH and I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!! Now it's officially time to celebrate :)

Pino - Good for you!! So you had the draw and now just have to wait for the results?? I am praying for you, girl!

Sleepy - Are you going to TEST?

lxb - Yay for a new start!! I know that rainbow BFP is just around the corner...I was born in June, too! As was Sashimi! ;)

Country - DYING to know the gender and I just don't think I can wait til tomorrow! LOL.

How are all the other crazy ladies?

AFM, still sick but I'm at work :( Feeling scared that this cold will harm the bean, but I know I'm not the first pregnant woman to get sick.

FABULOUS news Sashimi! So glad it's been confirmed for you! So so exciting, what a lucky little bean (or 2 beans?!) to have you as a mum. What a journey, am over the moon for you both and hope you are celebrating in style!

Pino good luck my dear-and as Country said, we're here for you whatever. It's so much better to be well informed, regardless of how scary bad news seems. We're all the same whenever we go to doctors to get checked out but knowledge is power!

Country and Pino-wow, what an exciting day tomorrow! Can't wait to find out the sexes-then they seem much more real and like little people somehow!

Lxb-sorry AF showed but great spirit girl, onwards and upwards.

Treasured/Sleepy-hope you're both well and Lauren hope you get over this cold pronto!

xxxx

Sashimi congratulation! wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. you have given me hope that ivf can work,am waiting for Af to arrive any day now and start my ivf cycle.l hope it will work the first round like yours. happy for you!!!

Thanks ladyf!! Good luck to you. If you have any questions about IVF I can pretty much give you a step-by-step synopsis of what happens.

Ok so I got the draw, and HOPEFULLY I will find out tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sash--- you got a strong BFP really early, so there might be a chance of twins :haha: I am so HAPPY for you!!!

Country, and Pilot---- Can't wait to hear the sex!!!

Lxb--- I am glad your period has finally regulated, and HAPPY mother in-law less day!!!

Sleepy--- When are you going to test???

How is everyone else.???

Sashimi - Sooo happy your blood test went well! I bet that wait was the longest wait of your life!! I love how you told your mom. It must have felt so good being able to say that.

Pino - So excited that you went to get your blood drawn. Being late is HUGE! I'm going to HAVE to sign on tomorrow to get the results. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and baby dust!!

I'm probably not going to test until AF is late, because I'm not feeling like this is my month. AF is due on my actual birthday. I will be pissed to say the least if she does. Plus I'm heading to Syracuse tomorrow til Friday afternoon, then it's all the bday stuff. I feel like it's too early to be excited about my chart! I don't want to get my hopes up. Okay I've got to be up at 5 am to catch this flight so I'm off to bed. I'll try to sign on tomorrow at the hotel!!

I'm going against the majority vote and say country is having a girl!!

Pino good luck. We are all here for you.

Sleepy!! Thank you!! Good luck on the work trip and hope AF stays away. When is your next doctors appointment?

OH is at a conference but he just called me. I texted him with "You are going to be a dad!" and he is over the moon! He did ask when we would find out if it's twins or not and I told him to stop obsessing about that. It's highly unlikely and we don't care who is in there, we are just overjoyed with a positive result. It's about healthy pregnancy!

Country, yes I can't believe that there is someone growing in there. I always thought that I would "feel" something or that it would feel like someone is in there. I can't say that I've had any real symptoms either except for excessive peeing in the night, quick AF-like cramps that last for 15 seconds or so, had spotting 1 day only, and I've been wanting to eat lemons!!! I can't stop thinking about lemons. I don't even know if it's good to eat lemons, maybe they are too acidic. LOL!

Lol, I hear ya on the lemons. I craved anything sour for the first 3 months. Not so much anymore though.

Congrats again :hugs:

I slice it into quarters and eat it one like an orange. I've also found that I want to put salt on the lemon... but no tequila of course. ;) I have found in the past after I have been really sick I want salty things like pickles or bacon, so I thought the lemons were my body recovering from the retrieval and the over-stimulation from all the drugs. But maybe it was my first food craving?

I can't believe it's only 3:15 here. This day is dragging on forever. I just want to skip all the way home and SCREAM!!!

I'm now paranoid about all the beauty products I use. I'm a beauty junkie so to speak... I like doing Shellac manicures on my nails (UV-cured nail polish that lasts for 2-3 weeks), I colour my hair and my bathroom is like a mini Sephora of makeup, face and body products. I just researched a new book that came out a couple months ago called Belli Beautiful that dictates what is safe and what is not when it comes to beauty products. There is so much information on food, but barely anything on cosmetics!

I´ve heard about hair coloring being hazardous, as some chemicals can enter your blood through the scalp, but I would research your brand specifically to make sure.

Yayy, Sashimi!! It's official!!!! :cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am so excited for you and OH and I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!! Now it's officially time to celebrate :)

Pino - Good for you!! So you had the draw and now just have to wait for the results?? I am praying for you, girl!

Sleepy - Are you going to TEST?

lxb - Yay for a new start!! I know that rainbow BFP is just around the corner...I was born in June, too! As was Sashimi! ;)

Country - DYING to know the gender and I just don't think I can wait til tomorrow! LOL.

How are all the other crazy ladies?

AFM, still sick but I'm at work :( Feeling scared that this cold will harm the bean, but I know I'm not the first pregnant woman to get sick.

I have a severe cold myself, and my friend has been sick almost for her entire pregnancy (I think she picked up all and any bugs going around), and she´s alright. I don´t think you need to worry.
I am going to the doctor later today, to see if there is anything I CAN take while pregnant, as it wouldn´t be good manners for me to take a sick leave, so soon before leaving for maternity leave... :blush:
And I can´t work if I´m sick at all, not even with a tiny innocent little cold.
(and I definitely don´t have one of those - throat hurts, head hurts, ears hurt and I´m coughing and sneezing like crazy, just waiting for my eyes to start leaking... sheesh).

Oh my gosh Sashimi Im soooooo over the moon for you :D We all knew this was the time for you! I wish you an amazing happy healthy nine months and you are going to be a fantastic mum! Wow it is so so so encouraging to see you ladies achieving the BFP dream :D I have hope for myself yet hehe!

pino- good luck girl!!! I have all fingers and toes crossed for you :) Still no sign of AF? this is an amazing LP for you I cant believe it cant be your BFP!! when do you find out the results?

country- I agree with sash I think its a girl too! even if I said boy before haha! SO excited to find out!

preg- is your scan today as well? I wanna knowwww! :)

sleepy- I am feeling the same about it not being my month, are you having any symptoms? Im due AF tomorrow and havent actually even been temped to test. Got to the stage that if I see another lonely line I think I will scream!!! What date is your birthday again? FX for an amazing suprise present!

lxb- so glad you and OH can start TTC properly now that AF has come, god I cant wait to see the back of her for good! This is the last time I will be sorta glad to see her for you haha! Now be gone :witch: be gone!!!

everyone else- helllo! how is everyone feeling? I think we are pretty much equal now with preggers ladies and not. Dayyyummm I need to catch up :p

Temp went up again today... not sure if its cause I was moving before I took it though, I did scale it down in order to calculate it a few hours before, and I took it vaginally, would BBT change that much down there? :haha: im clueless!

C'mon BFP :rain: :rain: :rain:

waiting to hear about the gender scan from country & preg!! :dance:

treasured - if you say you sleep with your mouth open.. bbt would be significantly different down there~ your chart is looking mighty fine~~ 13dpo and temp is still up! (12dpo and 13dpo is temping from hoo ha right?)

Oo...

preggo crazy ladies -- preg, country, lauren, sashimi
pupo ladies - pino, sleepy, treasured, haribo?
currently on af - me :dohh:

My SIL had an online support group similar to this when she was struggling with TTC. All of the crazy ladies in here group eventually got BFPs. Some took longer than others and one of them ended up adopting. I know we are all going to get there and soon Lxb's list will be everyone in the preggo crazy lady category. :)

Just a quick pop in I about to leave to get my results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->