Could use a buddy

lxb - I am so glad you told your OH so that he can support you! And I'm glad you got your eye looked at and that all is well. Sounds very uncomfortable but treatable!! :) Sometimes I feel sorry for your MIL and her rude ways! I am sure it's not fun to be like that. Still, that doesn't mean that you or OH should have to put up with it!!

Preg - Thank you. I think you're right--I don't know why anyone feels they should tell anyone else, let alone a pregnant women, what to eat. My friend is not good at sticking to diets and she is very self conscious about her body, so I am sure that she is talking to herself when she says those things to me. That said, she needs to shut her damn mouth when it comes to this!! Lol. I try to avoid being around smokers, too. That one feels really important.

Pino - You are sweet and you are right--there is a time and a place to put your foot down! We saw my dad and his GF today and her advice was to say something like, 'I appreciate your concern but I got it covered'. It would be great to have a line whenever someone feels they have important advice for me. The thing is, I DON'T appreciate her concern, nor do I feel it is concern! Oh well. Next time I will just say it's not something I want to discuss with her. I am sorry you're feeling bad :hugs: I have hope for you still this month, but I know what that feeling is like. And I completely know the feeling of wanting things to happen without needing a doctor!!

Hey everyone......

so quick random update from me.

Every night i drink a tea called Tila Linden. Its a Hispanic all natural tea for sleep aid. well i finished my cup picked up the dog to take to bed am BAM a wave of nausea. I didn't throw up but i was very close. Talk about weird. AF is supposed to show tomorrow.

Me and OH went to the store to get some random groceries. And i found myself in the cake isle. I picked up his favorite floor and icing along with an icing you write with. I decided that if and when i get my bfp i want to make cupcakes and on 5 of them spell out daddy. Anyways he was like oooohhhh you are making cupcakes tomorrow.... i said no they are for a special occasion. he was like our anniversary isn't until next month. I said not that one. So we get home and he goes o know what they are for!!! Reina's birthday (our dog) i said ya. :haha: so now if af does show i have to make strawberry cupcakes for the dog to:rofl:

I have been having slight cramps still and major constipation!!

I don't know what to think so i guess i take it day by day

tomorrow a vent about OH's coworker... to be continued

Goddess night all!

lauren- I agree! you should NOT be made to feel bad about this pregnancy you have been through so much to get here! I know there is reason to be nervous but worrying about stupid things like a milkyway I mean come on that will just drive a woman mad! I did not even know you are not supposed to eat chocolates while pregnant :\. One of my friends just gave birth 5 weeks ago and was eating cakes and everything and her baby is just fine :D I understand that you want to take more care to make sure the pregnancy is healthy but seriously, the stress is worse for you than the candy so just tell everyone else to butt right out :D
Also, I wonder, and Im not sure if I have asked you this before, but do you know if scar adhesions from previous surgeries can transfer to the womb/fallopian tubes and cause endo? I read somewhere that previous bowel surgery can sometimes cause infertility, but they assured me in the hospital that wasnt the case...

pino- your signs sound amazing!!! I know we always say dont be put off by a bfn but think of how many women test neg before pos! plus, your shortish lp doesnt neccessarily mean that you will implant early, so it could still just be too soon :D

lxb- so sorry to hear about all your worries! but glad that the bumps are nothing serious!!! my mum suffered from breast cancer so for like a year I totally stressed out and went around constantly feeling my boobs haha! (not recommended in busy shops...) Every little bump I found I was like OMG CANCER, but it was nothing hehe! glad you and OH can escape from MIL for a while!!!

as for me im pretty sure this month Im out, my temps have been CRAZY and today dropped WAY below the coverline :S so pretty sure this isnt the time for me haha. suprisingly im not actually that upset though. I think im just at the accepting stage that its not happening. I wont bother testing and Ill just wait for AF to show! Also think I am going to go to the doctors after the year mark which will be around November, so that might tell me some things.

One nice thing was that me and OH were out last night for one of his old colleague's leaving do, and OH's old boss who is 20 weeks pregnant hugged me :) I was like baby dust baby dust baby dust haha! maybe it will bring me luck?

I don't even know what to think! This morning I decided to do an HPT just to prepare myself for my official blood test. I've done FRER tests about 10-15 times in the past year, all always negative. Well this morning, I fully expected another negative test... and it took about 30 seconds for a second line to appear... but it looks like I have a positive HPT. I don't want to get my hopes up until Tuesday when I do my official blood test... But OMG! I can't stop shaking... Could this really be it? I have no symptoms at all. I keep worrying that it can't be real!

Attachments

• hptpositive.jpg
    hptpositive.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
Sashimi!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know I told you, but I am so excited for you!!!! :headspin::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::headspin::dance::happydance::happydance::happydance::loopy::wohoo::wohoo:

I just knew it was time for you. It is REAL and it's ok to freak out and be excited!!! I know that feeling of disbelief and it makes total sense!! But you deserve it and it's finally here :hugs:

treasured - Thank you!! No, chocolate is totally OK! She was just commenting on the chemicals in chocolate like that (not that I know what they are) and the high fructose corn syrup....Still, whatever! Candy is candy--it's my fave and I am totally planning on indulging every now and then! I am sorry your temp is down, and I definitely think the doc will give you some answers. I am glad you get to go--wasn't it difficult to get an appt earlier? No, I don't think that previous scars or adhesions can cause endo. It's possible that scarring in the pelvis from another surgery could affect the ovaries or tubes or womb, but the damage would be limited and would not continue to worsen like it would with endo--at least that's what I think is the case! Endo is uterine cells growing outside the uterus, so it's very specific on the cell level.

Pino - Do I see that you are a day late :)? Your temps are still above the CL, girl!! I love the cupcakes for the dog!! Anyway, you have some good signs--will you wait another day to test again?

Afm, Had fun with my dad and his GF last night and they were super supportive about my love of candy, lol. It totally turned fall overnight here--anyone else? This happens every year--it goes from a streak of 90+ degree temps to 70's and 60's overnight.

OMG--- I feel like crying as I just saw Sash's post!! I am SOOO happy for you!! I see the positive!! There are no words, except I told you so :haha: It's about time you got your happy ending girl!!!

Lauren--- I read my chart wrong, but you are right, I am a day late :dance: IF AF does show it will be my longest LP to date, so either way good news. I got a BFN this morning, but I am trying to keep faith.

I will comment on everyone else's stuff a bit later as i am about to do the ugly cry for Sash!!

My OH is home with me today, so I won't be on as much today. :hugs: ALL

I am so glad you get a day with OH, Pino! And a longer LP is great news, and so would a BFP be!!

Sashimi, still so excited for you times a million!!

~~RANT~~

So a lot of the people that work with my OH are Mexican. They come to the US on a visiting visa and stay to work. Well quite a few of them still go to Mexico every now and then. Well last week a coworker, Martin was going to Mexico, and decided to take his tax forms over there to brag. At the border they found the taxes. Which say where he works etc. Well now we are all worried cause if they do an inquiry into my OH's boss that can get John(the boss) and all of the workers in BIG trouble. I am not worried about OH as he is getting paid under the table until all our legal stuff is finished at the end of the month. But my FIL a long with a lot of other people, can lose their jobs and be deported, possibly go the jail. I am so pissed that this guy was STUPID enough to risk everything just to brag!!!

~~RANT OVER~~~

Oh wow sash :)
Your first line is much clearer than the one I got at 25DPO. :hugs:
So happy for you :D

:happydance:

omgomgomgomgogmggogmgogomgomgomogmomgogmgomgogm sashimi ahh! SOOO happy for you!!! I knew it would happen for you its about bloody time! :D. that line looks SUPER dark for an early HPT, how long since the transfer has it been? I have so much faith in this being it for you :) take more tests :D so excited! are you having any sypmtoms? xxx

I can't stop looking at the BFP on the HPT. I know I really shouldn't get ahead of myself until I have things confirmed by the clinic, but I have never even had a hint of a line in 15 months. I'm a little less nervous for the official beta blood test now, but that will be the 100% confirmation when I go this Tuesday.

Pino, it's really annoying when one rotten apple spoils things for the whole bunch. Don't stress about what may or may not happen with OH's work. You don't know that they will investigate. It's hard not to worst-case-scenario things, but just cross that bridge if it comes.

Well, I think I'm going to go faint now. I don't even know what to think! I will not be telling anyone other than you guys, my family and a close friend. I want it to be Tuesday so I can know for sure!

Treasured we wrote at the same time!!! It's been 11 days since my transfer and the nurses at my clinic said it would be safe for me to do a home test today, as all the hormones that could cause a false positive would be out of my system by now. I know an HPT is not 100%, but I have never had one of those damn double lines on these sticks!

I have NO symptoms at all! That's why I didn't think it had worked. I had a little bit of cramping on and off, had a tiny amount of red spotting, but I've also had my uterus stabbed with a sharp stick to retrieve eggs and I've been injecting myself with all sorts of things. I was told my progesterone shots can mimic pregnancy symptoms, but I'm really not feeling anything at all... other than the odd cramp.

sorrry sash! I just read that you have no symptoms!! clearly just too foccused on your picture haha!

I think it's way too early to have symptoms and like I said, progesterone does mask a lot of them. So the odd cramp, and now that I think of it i have been rather gassy, although I thought it was because I had the runs for 3 days. TMI! I have had sore boobs, but I always get sore boobs on progesterone and have had sore boobs even with a BFN. My mom told me she had no symptoms at all with both my brother and I.

Oh wait... now that I think of it, I have wanted to eat lemons non stop this week. All I can think about are eating lemons! I don't know what to count as a PG symptom and what might be from the progesterone injections... But my acupuncturist said it's rare to feel anything in the TWW! I've been so stressed with what the outcome will be I haven't really paid attention to my body much since the transfer.

Ahh! Well if the nurse said it was safe for you to test today then I would totally trust it. I mean Ive heard of evaps but that line is really good for just 11 days, and the fact that you KNOW there was a fertilized little egg in there I would have faith :) But I know that you want deffinate confirmation on tuesday, I cant wait for you hehe! What is OHs reaction to this amazing news?

Im not sure if you are able to temp or anything during this wait but have you been?

SASHIMI!!!!!!! Time for another puppy pile!!!! (this time....carefully as we hv so many pregnant ladies among us!!) sooo exciting!! Official blood work will confirm your bean is growing nicely! :happydance: :happydance:

Sashimi that is amazing! I am SO ecstatic for you, it is brilliant news! Not surprised that you feel like fainting-must be so strange after looking in vain at that little line for so many months! Am absolutely delighted for you both. What did OH say?! Huge huge congrats and lack of symptoms should put all of us symptom spotters back in our boxes!

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"