Could use a buddy

Omggg haribo!!! Yayy! Let the 2013 bfps commence! Soo excited for you and glad you didnt have to go anny further with the doctors :) I agree with the picture comments. I need some 2 line magic!! :) xxxx

Ah thank you so much lxb, Preg and Lauren! Very exciting!
I'll send you a pic tomorrow I promise!

How was everyone's weekend? xxx

ps does anyone else feel like when you 'thank' a few posts in a row it feels a bit like you're doing a series of high fives?! I like it! xxx

:haha: definitely feels like high five Haribo~ how are you feeling? Waiting to see pretty pic! :dance:

Haribo we are all virtually high fiving you in a row for sure. I second the motion for a pee stick pic. Gosh, I carried mine in my purse for a week so I could keep looking at it every time it felt real. I think I peed on about 8 sticks after that just to experience a BFP more than once, something that was never seeming possible. Hope you're feeling well!

Here you go. Sorry it's a bit blurry!

Bed for me now-5.5 hours of work meetings!
xxxx

you've got preggo brain~! :haha: did you remember to attach the pic?

Not sure that worked... not very good at this kind of thing!
2nd try,,, xxx

Attachments

• 0-1.jpeg
    0-1.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 24
i see a stick!! the pic is a bit tiny though....

Sorry, first pic was too large so OH shrunk it so I could send it to you...goodnight crazy ladies!.x

Sorry haribo~ we need a huge pic to feed our huge addiction~~ we need to see some giant double pink lines!! :bodyb:

Woohoo haribo! Congrats on the pregnancy! You are growing a baby :) the pee stick is beautiful lol. What great news to start off 2013!

I have been reading this thread for months (10 months to be exact) but very rarely posting as i felt i didn't want to show how disappointing i feel when af shows or the few times it has been late and then getting a BFN.

I just wanted to say everyone has been amazing and i love the link that ties everyone together and how supportive everyone is. I just didn't feel that posting was for me although it is a great support for many...

Anyway i got my bfp today! In total shock! AF was due on Wed but it didn't show. I have been cramping the last few days but something told me to test. I was going to hold off until tomorro but thought WTH! 2 lines came up straight away. DH was down stairs and when i came into the room i said that he should sit down and then i showed him the test. We just stood hugging and crying our eyes out still doesn't feel real. Just did a digi as i have loads of pee (TMI)! and its says pregnant 2-3. Makes it sink in a little more!
We have our first appointment with the gynae a week on Friday. Isn't it strange how you finally get the appointment through and it happens? Hoping and praying the bean sticks and everything is ok but I am massively relieved that we have finally gotten a bfp

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79