Could use a buddy

I have not been on here forever!!!

Haribo, and Jaynie CONGRATS!! What a great start to the new year!!! Hopefully the couple of us crazy ladies left get our BFP's :thumbup:

Time seems to be flying. Yesterday Countrygirl, and Preg_pilot announced their BFP's and now they are this close to meeting their miracles. Literally could be anyday now.
Lauren went through surgery after trying and trying and after having sex once got her miracle BFP.
Sash went through months of 3 failed IUI's was so worried about IVF which landed her BFP.
SleepyOwl not far behind with hers
Lxb went through a tragedy, but is still one of the strongest among us
Treasured is young like me, while waiting for our BFP's

Now while are about to greet to crazy babies, we have 2 new BFP's. Talk about a cycle coming around full circle. I am grateful that everyone stuck around :hugs:

Welcome NightNurse, and Binkido!! You will love all of these woman. BFP's or not everyone is so supportive!!

So I cheated and copied this from my journal :shrug: Lazy day :haha:
What a week. Too fast, but too slow.

I am trying to figure out exactly what we need for this move. Financially I am not as worried the closer we get to the actual date. But figuring out what we are taking and what I am donating, and realize all of the stuff we are going to have to buy is a bit overwhelming. I know we are not going to purchase everything all at one time, but build it all up, but realizing we will not have a couch or anything is hard. As a plus when we do move, we will be living with my parents for about a month just so we have the first couple of paychecks needed for an apartment, so I know it would be a pain storing couches and stuff at their place. My parents have a storage building. One of the steel ones. Half is a barn, and the other half is my dad's workshop. We will be storing all of our stuff in there. All in all I am glad that we won't have a couch to get saw dust all over it LOL.

Me and OH have figured out our finances. Until now we had a vague idea of how tight it would be. As of now, yes it will be tight, but not that much different. We have been saving money left and right, and we will be fine.

TTC wise we are going the flow as OH says. I'm not charting, temping, doing OPK's. Just having sex LOL. If it happens it will happen. I know we talked about preventing it and everything, but it felt wrong to me. That one month would be ours and we would miss it. I can't do that.

This month was a little weird though as CD16 I was having cramp like pains on my left side near my ovaries. This went on all day long, and a little bit on CD17. CD 15 I had a big clump of EWCM when I wiped. And then on CD 17 during sex, OH pulled out to re position, and he was covered in like a white stringy cum from me. It was not cum from being turned on, it was different. What do you guys think? I have never had this before, and it was really weird. I am now CD19 and everything is back the way it was. No pains, nothing. I have no idea what was going on and was wondering if any of you have experienced this. :hugs:

Pino, nice recap!! It has been quite a year for the crazy ladies. I joined BnB a year ago, and I think I got on this thread in March (?). Good work on figuring out the finances :thumbup: It's so stressful but always better to know all you can. The white stuff--could have been CM or could have been a little cyst popping? Sometimes benign cysts form on the cervix and can pop, maybe that? Definitely could just be CM though, the creamy kind.

Preg I'm thinking your LO might be here since you haven't updated. Also, does your DH give you back rubs at all? Could help.

Sashimi :D

Jayne and Haribo Can't wait for you two to have bump pics!!!

lxb See journal for bump pic ;) I can't tell anymore when I've grown...

Country I feel like maybe your LO is here, too...Impatiently awaiting news!

Treasured Charting is so satisfying in a way, isn't it? Even when things are going well. Sometimes I miss it!!! Have you and OH decided about the puppy?

nightnurse and binkido Welcome!

Agree with Lauren! Nice recap Pino. Tragedy sounded so dramatic~~ :haha:

Pino - perhaps u r Oing on cd16 (with the cramp and ewcm!). Thinking the stringy thing culd just be cm like lauren mentioned! fx those spermies find their way to the eggy Nd catch it!

Yay bump pic Lauren :headspin:

Preg - I think walking helps wih the actual labor and won't bring you to labor. Did you guys dtd? Heard :sex: helps :headspin:

Preg---Sorry you have been in so much pain :hugs: Hopefully you will be able to meet your little one very soon :dance:

Lxb--- Have fun on your vacation!!!

Thanks you guys for the advice. All pain and cum is gone so I am guessing I O'd on CD16 which sucks, cause we couldn't BD due to OH being in so much pain. Hopefully the day before and after will help, but I am not getting my hopes up :shrug:

Lauren- yes, I am really glad to be temping and charting again it has made me feel a bit more at ease, although it's strange because everything seems to be in working order with Oing and such, except nothing happends..... We have decided to wait a while to settle in to the new place before getting a puppy! Probably sensible!

Lxb- how many DPO are you now? close to testing I bet :D I think I am somewhere around the 7dpo mark... we are close together :)

pino- nice recap love! so strange to think how quickly everything has gone but it also seems to long ago that we begun talking... I PRAY this is our month and maybe your break will prove to work? if not I will have a serious talk with your ovaries to hurry on up! haha! <3 I was out by a few days BDing around O so we are in the same boat!

preg you are sooo close it must be sooo frustrating! so exciting though :D

In other news, we have had some bad news about our new place, We were scheduled to move in 2 weeks, but our lawyer has just informed us that we cant actually get the mortgage through until mid march! Although FAILED to tell us this, rediculous... We have ordered furniture and everything... So irritating. We have packed a lot of stuff too which is now lying around for even longer taking up space. So we are praying that everything goes well from here and that the seller doesnt change their mind due to us being later than planned. I have actually spoken to her (off the record) and we have decided to keep each other in the loop without the lawyers knowledge because they clearly aren't explaining things. I can't take this falling through so pray for me ladies!!

Also I have a question... I've tried googling but not much has come up. Basically for as long as I can remember my boobs have been quite sore after ovulation on and off till AF. For the last 2 or 3 cycles though I havent noticed them being sore much at all, maybe the occasional tender nipple.... Any idea why this might be :( I thought I might not be O'ing but this month I was SO sure, positive OPK, EWCM and temp rise? Any thoughts ladies? :)

Peace out, Hope everyone is good! Can't wait for the LO's pics to be on here soon :D xxx

Hmmm I am pretty sure that symptoms like sore boobs are due to progesterone--maybe your progesterone levels are different lately? That's a pretty easy blood test for them to run! Bad luck about the lawyer :growlmad: I hope the seller cooperates with you!! Sounds so frustrating!!

treasured - fingers crossed everything works out for you with the housing issues.
Not long since I had those myself, such a relief when it was over :hugs:

Hey everyone!! It's been kind of quiet around here. How is everyone??!

I am doing good. I had like 5 seconds of cramps today, weird for 8 DPO :shrug: Nothing else going on here really just waiting......

I saw this on facebook, but had to share it here.... SO TRUE!!!

I have to get this off my chest.

Why have so many people told me that breastfeeding is sexual in a man's eyes because breasts are involved. That it needs to be hidden or done in private because men are such pigs that they can not differentiate between sex and a baby eating. BUT THIS is okay for the same people to watch and no one thinks twice about it.

Breastfeeding is not sexual. Breastfeeding is not sexual. Breastfeeding is not sexual.

Feeding a baby is normal, necessary, and wonderful.

If you can watch the halftime show, you should not even come close to being offended by a woman nursing her child.

This has nothing to do with bashing the person pictured...

Attachments

• 526399_401383993286441_904556400_n.jpg
    526399_401383993286441_904556400_n.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
Here, here, Pino!!

It's not like most women are BFing with their entire boob hanging out in the open air, either...I don't think I've ever seen that as a matter of fact.

Me neither..... Many people say blah blah blah use a blanket etc... But do you really think a baby wants it's head covered by a blanket??? I wouldn't LOL

I will def want to cover up baby and breast in public for our own privacy, though they make looser, lighter bibs/blankets especially for nursing. I agree--I always see my SIL put a warm fleecey blanket over Roy when she BFs him and he HATES it. He struggles and tries to pull it off.

That's all I am saying. There is a such thing as modesty with no cruelty LOL with the way things are there are so many ways to be covered up without a blanket in the middle of summer :D I do not believe you should just "whip it out" LOL

Lol!!! I am impressed that some women can just whip it out ;)

My husband would kill me LMAO!!! As he says even once I'm pregnant my breasts will only be on rent to the a baby, they are and always will be his LMAO

BIG temp drop closely followed by a suprise AF. LOVE seeing her. It seems my body holds out until I have a glimmer of hope and then strikes again. Nothing else to say really lol every month is the same!

Love to everyone x

BIG temp drop closely followed by a suprise AF. LOVE seeing her. It seems my body holds out until I have a glimmer of hope and then strikes again. Nothing else to say really lol every month is the same!

Love to everyone x

:( :hugs: very unfair of AF to tease you like that!!!! How is it coming with the new place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->