Could use a buddy

Congratulations jaynie! I had wondered where you'd gone. You must be thrilled :) this year is looking very promising for our crazy ladies!

:wohoo: yay to your BFP jaynie~!! When is your edd?? How about you haribo~~~

:rain: :rain: :rain:

Haribo where did you go?? We need like a million more pee stick pics.... :rofl: How are you feeling? Have you had an appointment? EDD?

Jaynie, how are you doing?

Thanks! Feeling exhausted this week but sleeping well enough.
Edd 25th September!

Congrats jaynie, lovely news.

I'm fine thanks. Work pretty full on as woman I work with broken leg and I don't think she'll be in work for a while poor thing, she slipped on the ice. I had 8 round for dinner on wed and was exhausted when they left at 12 but great evening. Have appt on mon so need to decide what hospital to have scan at at 12 weeks. I'll be 7 weeks on sun. V exciting although must admit feeling bit sick in mornings and eves.

How are you lxb, treasured, pino?
Hope everyone has great weekends xxx

Woohooo This is great news for the 2013 BFP crew. Congrats!

So I got a positive OPK yesterday and today and EWCM and a temp rise this morning. I MUST be ovulating woohoo! It feels good to be back on top of things, although we have not resumed TTC really until were in the new house :) Me and OH are thinking about getting a little pug puppy as our substitute baby until my body stops being a pain in the backside! And the fact I just REALLY want a pug! But we have to wait and check out our finances first... As always haha.

Haribo, I'm okay, work has taken over my life too its not much fun, but as of 2 weeks my shifts will be finalised so I wont be chopping and changing from morning to evening shifts and I can get back into a routine! Glad to hear your doing well, minus the sickness, but HEY thats what we all wished/wish for before BFPS haha! So exciting about your scan being close already!

Treasured I love pugs!!! That sounds lovely. Do you and your OH have pets already or would a pug be the first?

Hey all LTTTC # 1 took a new year cycle 1 of clomid on DPO 5 now,my journal is a bit quiet now as most of them have gotten their BFP's so really need some folks to chat with if you want to know more about me you can check out my Journal at

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/198895-nightnurses-11-year-ltttc-battle-2013-baby-174.html#post25029331

hoping to meet some great folks

Great news you're ovulating treasured! Brilliant. Pug sounds exciting, could you work it around your jobs? Speaking of which, great news your shifts are changing, sounds like that will male things easier and hopefully work will ease up a bit.

I wasn't complaining about sickness at all I promise! Think due date would be 16 sept.

Welcome nightnurse. Everyone is really supportive on this thread and offers lots of help and support. I've only just found out I'm pregnant-it took a year and a half and lots of tests (have polycystic ovaries), acupuncture, chinese herbs and a change in my diet. Everyone's journey is so different and all horribly painful and sad-we can all relate to what you're going through. Have you been to a dr to check you both out? Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks! Im glad to be back on track with charting, it puts your mind at ease to keep up with your body. We may have slightly missed O due to OH staying with his parents on the Friday night but maybe the saturday was good enough... I amnt stressing too much though because once we are in the new flat we are going to start properly again :)

We are still in limbo about the puppy. I have been reading up on pugs and they are prone to quite a few health issues, as well as being quite difficult to housetrain. This could prove to be a problem with work, although it would probably only be left alone for a few hours at a time. We will probably wait a little while to see how our schedule works out :) How are you feeling otherwise? How many tests have you taken haha!? Is your OH looking after you hehe :)

Hi nightnurse!! Welcome to the crazylady thread as we like to call it. Everyone on here has been great and we are on our way to get everyone a BFP. I havent got mine yet and have been actively TTC for roughly a year, with a few months NTNP in between. OH has been tested and his sperm are fine, I am just turning 22 in a week so feel quite judged by doctors when I last went so havent got the courage up to go quite yet but I plan to get checked out in a month or so if this one isnt the one. xxx

Treasured, my sister has a jug (half pug half jack russell) and he is gorgeous. She originally wanted a pug but because of the reasons you have already mentioned she decided to get him instead. Typical puppy behaviour but hes very good now and she wouldn't be without him.

As for me, starting to feel the nausea kicking in (it comes in waves but i haven't actually been sick) and i could sleep 24/7. Just praying everything is ok and progressing as it should.

Hope everyone is good and ok xx

treasured - look at that temp spike!!!! Hello tww~!! :wave:

jaynie - yay for nausea~! hope it's not too bad~ :hugs:

haribo - how are you feeling? :hugs:

nightnurse - welcome~! hope you'll be able to find the support you're looking for from our crazy thread~ :haha: :hugs: fx~ clomid does it magic~!

country - anyday now~!! looking forward to meet your little guy~

preg - how are you feeling? anyday now for you too~! Looking forward to meet your little guy as well~~ :hugs:

sashimi, lauren, and sleepy - time for bump pic~~ :dance:

pino - how are you girly~ how's packing coming along?

afm, 5dpo today (i think). nothing special to report~! I poas this morning! hahah.. of course, sparkling white bfn~ :bodyb: will be out of town this coming friday for about a week~! AF is due feb 5th, so hope she gets the hint and don't bother me and won't be bothering me for the next 9 months~! (also dh & I's wedding anniversary ... happy early wedding anniversary Country~ :hugs: ... maybe your little guy will be your wedding anniversary present?? :cloud9:)

Hi I am going to be 32 in a couple of months and I'm in the same boat as you ladies. My hubby and I have been ttc for almost 4 years now and nothing yet. I have been on Clomid and Progesterone and a slew of other meds. All of my friends have been and are getting pregnant again and I am getting so depressed. My hubby says it will all be ok, but all I want to do is cry whenever I see a baby. I know it's hard for him to watch me go through this, but I don't think he understands how upsetting it is for me. I could also use a couple of buddies who could understand what I'm going through since no body I know is going through the same thing. Thanks.

preg - keep up the good work~ LO will be here soon enough~

binkido - welcome~ :hugs: perhaps hubby is trying to be strong for you~ but sometimes men just 'forget' about it but with us... we think about it on a daily basis and every single moment~! we tend to notice pregnant women and babies more as well. it certainly made us feel emotionally exhausted.

your hubby is right though. things will be okay~ you two need to be strong as a couple to be great parents when you have your LO. dont' forget to stop and looked at what you have around you and dont' put so much emphasis on what you don't have. it tends to make me feel better that way :)

Binkido we have all been there. There have been so many times where I felt like I was in the pregnant lady apocalypse and the Universe was mocking me. I tried doing 3 IUIs, all failed, before finally taking the plunge and doing IVF... which FINALLy worked!

Have you spoken to your doctor about next steps? Have you considered looking into having the lap surgery done to find out what is going on that the regular blood and ultrasound tests aren't revealing?

What LXB says is true... try not to focus on what you don't have and look at all the things that you do. You will get through this and there are answers out there for you.

Jaynie: Congrats!!! I feel bad that you felt you couldn't post on here while lurking, but I'm glad you have resurfaced to share the news!

Haribo: The icky first tri sickness will pass! Just hang on, it gets better!

Treasured: When do you move into the new place? A new puppy and new home would be a wonderful combo!

Preg: I'm sorry to hear that you are uncomfortable. Maybe you should try stretching to help easy the pain.

Lauren: :)

Lxb: You must be excited for your trip! Do you have it all planned out?

Sleepy, Country, Pino: Miss you! Hope you are all doing okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->