Could use a buddy

Hehe funny I checked this thread this morning and have it open so I can response. But then someone needed to borrow my pc and I forgot what I was doing already!

I miss the never ending catching up with the crazy lady thread! :haha:

Will be thinking about you all night and all day tomorrow!!! Eek!! Exciting!!

Oh my god Lauren, good luck! So exciting, can't believe it! 9 months seem to have passed very quickly. Tell us what you choose to name her!

I feel like the weeks are slipping by here too. The sunshine this week is very exciting. We have a long weekend coming up and I can't wait-although my husband will be in the States from Thu-Mon on a work trip-not cool! I went to see Beyonce last night though with my mum and two sisters though, it was a lot of fun, she is such a great performer! Did I tell you that my sister has had her 2nd baby? Another little girl! She's gorgeous and we now have 3 nieces. Work's going really well, I am really enjoying it.

How is everyone else? Not long to go for you either Sashimi!

Pino/Treasured, hope all is well with you both with your various moves/jobs and settling in!
xxx

Hi Haribo! I can't believe that your sister had the baby already, I remember when you told us she was pregnant again! Actually I can't believe I'm full term and that my due date is this month either.

How are you feeling? I can't remember if i asked this, but will you be finding out your baby's gender or will it be a surprise? I'm glad to hear that work is going well and that you are enjoying it.

Wow, you're so close! Very exciting.

My sis' 2nd little girl is gorgeous, really sweet!

I have a scan on Wed (22 weeks) and we're not going to find out the sex...Finding boys' names harder than girls' though! I'm sure we're having a little boy!

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the weekend, great news about Lauren's little girl Frances, very sweet xxxxx

Haribo, good for you not finding out the sex! I take my hat off to you, we couldn't wait! We also found boys names more difficult but the right one came to us once he was born. Sashimi and I both had feelings it was a boy and Lauren that it was a girl and we were all right! So maybe you do have a little blue bump :)

Congratulations to Lauren! Frances is such a pretty name and I'm sure she'll be a sweetie just like her mama!

How's everyone else?

Haribo~ you need a ticker~ :haha:

I can't believe we've already have 3 moms here~ !

How's everyone doing? Hope all the crazy ladies are doing well~ :hugs:

Thanks, crazy ladies!! Haribo, you DO need a ticker :) How are we supposed to stalk you? ;) I was just thinking of this thread, too, and saw that lxb updated! Hope everyone is well.

Me too. Hope everyone is well. Xoxo last night was the super moon and it reminded me of the crazy ladies.

I miss this thread too. I remember coming on and having to scroll through about 4 pages to catch up! Things have moved waaay on! I have finally plucked up some courage and have told my best friend about my troubles, it was an amazing weight off my shoulders just to talk about it. She was really supportive too :) I am also being brave and going to the doctors on Thursday with OH to get things started. Its almost 2 years now and its starting to freak me out, we've actually not TTC'd for about 6 months and I feel we are going to hate it soon. OH also leaves town in 3 weeks so I guess we should try to find out whats up before that.

Hope everyone else is ok and I am facebook stalking you all :p (well the ladies I have on FB). Just thought I'd update.

xxx

Hi treasured!! So nice to hear from you :) That kitten of yours is adorable!! I'm really happy to hear you're getting checked out. Please let us know what information you get. How's it going having OH working away from home?

treaured - Good luck at your appt tmr~~ and yes~ keep us updated!!!

Treasured thanks for updating!! I love all the baked goods you post on FB! They all look so delicious I just want to show up at your house

Please let us know how the appointment goes!!

Pino where are you?

Nice to hear from you all :)!

I have been to the doctors today with OH (who was REALLY great asking questions etc) and boy I was working myself up for NOTHING!! My doctor was a real breath of fresh air; didn't mention anything about our age, although I brought it up as I felt it was necessary to point out why we were worried! She said we were totally right to get things checked out and didn't give us any rubbish about carrying on trying by ourselves. So I am going in for bloods on day 21 and OH has a SA to do and then if that comes back fine we will be referred to the infertility clinic! Ball is rolling ladies :)
I also have been given an interview for a nursing degree course which starts in september! So in 3 years I could be a qualified nurse :) Not sure how this will fit in with baby making but I guess I will just have to take things as they come cause I can't pass up an opportunity like that!

How is everything going in your worlds? Maybe I'll post out some baking for you guys!

Also, I'm sure Pino wont mind me just saying that she has a lot of stuff on right now and working really hard in her new job which she loves!! :D xxxx

Yay!! I'm so glad your appt went well and that the dr isn't wasting any time getting you answers. And bravo to OH for getting his SA right away. I'm eager to hear how this all goes and am excited for you. Amazing about nursing school too!

yay for getting the ball rolling~! :thumbup: :thumbup:

and yay for nursing degree interview!! :dance: definitely don't let the opportunity pass by~ Our plan always changed in life especially when it decided to throw a curve ball at us. So we'll just need to take it one thing at a time and make the decision as we see fit.

Mmm.... your baked goodies looked soooo good!! I haven't been baking much lately... I want to eat cupcakes but I'm too lazy to bake :shy:

Soooo.... I went this morning for my first blood work! Testing for thyroid, progesterone, LH and FSH and some other things I think. Should have the results back in around a week so I will make another appointment with the doctor to discuss the results. Feel so liberated! Haha!

x

Eek!! So exciting!! The ball IS rolling! :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"