Could use a buddy

I'm doing CPR on this thread and trying to revive it. CLEAR!!!

I'm just wondering how everyone is doing? Pino and Treasured how are you both enjoying your new homes? I saw some wallpaper on Treasured's FB that I'm now totally obsessed with. Treasured can you come and interior design my entire house please?

I miss all of you ladies and hope everyone is well!

I'm here too! Thank you for bringing the crazy lady thread back on my radar Sashimi! How is everyone? Has spring started off well? 2013 will be a lucky year for all of us in one way or another!

:wave: crazy ladies~~ hope everyone is doing well~~

I miss the having to catch up 3 pages of posts after a day of not logging in! :haha:

agree with sashimi, i LOVE that wallpaper you've picked out~! Can you come to mine after you're done with sashimi's? :haha:

Can't believe little G is almost 2 months old now country! You seem to be doing a great job being a mom! Being a mom is such a rewarding feeling huh?

I need that wallpaper treasured!

I miss the long catch ups on here too. I love knowing what is going on in everyone's life and conversing exclusively with the crazy ladies. I've had a stressful couple of days... Mainly because I have been having an awkward situation with my dad that's been blown out of proportion. There is a full story and long vent on my journal!

We are renovating our house right now so it looks like a bomb went off. We just found out the renos will run longer than expected which makes me a little nervous, but I'll still excited for our new bathroom and custom closet in the guest room!!!!! It's been really loud today so I just went to a Starbucks to be alone and avoid being at home. I was sitting along at a tiny table with 2 chairs, was eating a sandwich, drinking a tea and reading when this woman with a stroller and her mother came over and asked if they could take the extra chair. I said sure... Well they end up sitting WITH me at my table, shoved my drink and food with their purses and totally crowd me in while talking loudly to each other in Spanish!!!

I asked them if they wanted me to leave and the woman said if I want to sit for a few more minutes I can. At MY table! So I snapped at them and said I told them they could take the chair not sit with me! And they said too bad we are not moving. So clearly the newborn baby trumps my being an obvious pregnant lady and wanting to sit. So I stood up and said FINE its ALL YOURS and stormed out!!!

I was feeling really emotional about my dad and some other things and just wanted a quiet place to be. Maybe I should feel bad or had some sort of obligation to give up my table but come on!!!!

That is completely ridiculous! My eyes bulged out the whole time I read that! You've met very inconsiderate people while you've been pregnant, it's making me angry! I sure hope those Torontonians are better to you once Levi is here!

Hehe! I'm not expecting much as there are people trying to get strollers banned on public transit! At this rate you'll never come to town for a jays game ever again country!!

I said this already Sashimi but I'm SHOCKED that those women treated you in that way!!! I don't blame you at all for snapping. I've had the same experiences with rudeness but not to the extremes that you have. Mostly I've just been nearly run down by impatient cars, bikes, and shopping carts on a daily basis.

Country I can't believe you've been a mom for so long already--at least it feels like a long time to me, lol!! You're a pro by now :D

Treasured, I don't know what this wallpaper is but I need to see it!!

Pino, are you getting excited for your interview??

lxb :hi: I miss the long catch-ups, too!!!

Sleepy, I know you're out there in busy working woman world! :) I feel lucky that I get so many chances at work to sneak away to BnB :haha:

haribo--how is pregnancy treating you?

Hi everyone! I couldn't believe when I kept checking the thread that there were no new posts, I thought I was mistaken in some way!

Sashimi that is so annoying and so RUDE. I hope you're feeling a bit better about issues with your dad. It's so nice (and essential!) to make time for yourself and you in particular should make the most of it-only 6 weeks to go too! Love your pics on facebook of you, you look great.

Pino, when's your interview? Hope it goes well! How's everything going with you?

Treasured, send us the wallpaper please?! I also need to see this! And Sashimi, hope the renovation work is going well. We're not doing house work but have been doing a fair bit in the garden (i say we, mostly my husband, I know very little about plants!) and it has been lovely to be able to be outside a bit more the last few days-it has been such a cold period over here and everyone is sick of wearing big thick coats and loads of layers but I think spring has finally sprung, hurrah.

I'm fine thanks-my sister is due with her 2nd in a week and a half, can't believe how quickly it's come round. I'm feeling well but just look a bit fat at mo, ah well, it's that awkward nearly 18 weeks stage. Can you believe my work colleague still isn't back at work?! That's 12 weeks! It has been a great opportunity for me actually but has been quite hard work.

Lxb I hope you're doing well and Country, nice to hear from you!
Lauren, how much longer do you have left?

Hope you've all had good weekends crazy ladies xxxx

Haribo :hi: nice to hear you're feeling well!! I hope you're not being overworked!! Wow, I can't believe you're 18w already! I have 18 days left--about 2.5 weeks. My mom keeps saying "any day now!" which frightens me because I don't want her to come too early! I suppose they come when they're ready, though.

I just had my second prenatal massage. This one was a gift from friends which is very sweet. The woman came to my house which is also nice. It was definitely relaxing though she did talk quite a bit during and I found myself getting a little distracted from the massage lol.

Haribo it is so good to see an update from you! I'm glad you are doing well. Can you believe you are almost 50% through your pregnancy? Do you think you'll find out the gender or will it be a surprise?

I think the problem with living in a big city is there are all types of people... some who are rude and just don't know any better. I seem to attract the craziest person in the room and it seems to happen more during pregnancy. I was at a play last night and some random stranger came up to me, pointed at my stomach and said "Is that a baby in there?" When I said "Um.. yes." he said "Please don't go into labour during the play!!" I smiled and nodded and backed away slowly, but I really wanted to explain even if I did go into labour it doesn't happen in 7 minutes like in the movies! LOL

Everything has been worked out with my dad and the situation of him wanting my mom go with him to my cousin's wedding 6 hours away right around my due date. It took my mom to just sit down and be honest with him and everyone is relieved.

Still miss all of you ladies.

Hi ladies. I actually have one roll of the amazing paper left haha so you can fight it out for it :p my OH actually chose it but I loved it too! Good style huh? We are actually almost finished with the decorating and things cause the place was pretty up to date! So we are settling in nicely :) I was away from home for a few days and realy missed it so at least it feels like home already :) tomorrow I am going to join me and oh to a new medical practice and muster up the courage to make an appointment to discuss ttc. We are also going to join the gym which is litearly opposit our house soo we are going to get fit together! I had been feeling a little distanced from oh recently due to his new job and things but I brought it up with him and the other night we watched a film called the five year engagement and I could tell it kinda hit a nerve with him and since then he has been really sweet/ loving haha! And I have been showing more interest imwhat he has been doing too which I think has helped :)

Aanyway AF arrived today but I cant seem to get up set about it anymore, is that bad? I just dont feel like it will ever happen! It's frustrating!

Omgg Lauren and sashimi your both so close!! How are you both feeling? You'll soon meet your longgggg awaited babies ! :)

Haribo- you are almost half way ahh! Hope you are enjoying pregnancy :)

Country- how are you loving being a mum?!

Lxb- hope everything is going swimmingly im going to pop to your blog to catch up!

Pino- come back hun! I miss you xx

Treasured--- I have seen the movie. You and Joe are nothing like that!! Making an appt sounds great!! I feel the same way towards TTC these days. I haven't been doing anything actively lately. I can only tell when I O'd cause of the cramps day of O.

Sash--- I am glad you and your dad has worked everything out... It suprises me how dese people can be sometimes :shrug: Will the renos be done in time for the baby? I love renovating and changing everything!! Those woman are horrible!! I hate how many people have such problems with regnancy or those pregnant. How do they think they cam into this world?? A stork?? UGH

Country--- I am amazed that Graham is almost 2 months!! Time goes by SOOOOO fast!! How are you enjoying motherhood??

lxb--- You have a rasberry in your belly :hehe: How are you feeling about everything???

Lauren--- Only 17 days to go!! Is your bag packed and ready to go? Birth plan? LOL I can't believe how quickly time is flying.... Your prenatal massage sounds heavenly :D

Haribo--- Your are almost half way right?? You need to get a ticker LOL that way I can keep track :D

As for me I have been quietly stalking all of your guy's journals. It's been a bit hard lately. I recently hit my 3 year mark and I kind of shut down after that. TTC seems like nothing. Of course it is constantly on my mind, but it's a depressing thing.

My interview is over LOL. I had 2 for different jobs. One is technical support for apple and the other is just a video store. I got the job at Zerox(technical support). Then I had the interview yesterday for the video store I passed the first 2 interviews and now they want me to talk a test and have ANOTHER interview. I was shocked!! It's a video store for goodness sake!!! Anyways I turned them down and took the Zerox job. I start training on the 15th.

My and OH put a deposit on the apartment and we move in the 15th of May. Thank goodness LOL.

TTC wise I am 7 DPO but am getting my normal cramps so expect AF in a couple of dayds :shrug:

How did I miss Pino's post? Sounds like you are settling in nice. Good luck with the training on Monday!!

Treasured just out of curiosity where did you get that wallpaper. Doubt there is anything nearly a cool in Canada but I'm now hellbent on googling whatever brand it is and seeing what I can find around here!

Sash I got it from B&Q. Not sure if they have those stores outwith UK.

This thread fell off my list, not cool! How is everyone?

Little G and I are doing well, making it through each day constantly learning! I think of you ladies often. I look forward to the day we are all posting pictures of our LOs and planning our get together! Hope you are enjoying your spring :)

I really miss this thread. We are such a crazy group of ladies and I miss hearing about what's going on it everyone's lives!!

Getting induced in a few hours crazy ladies! I also miss you all and want to hear how it's going!

Hehe funny I checked this thread this morning and have it open so I can response. But then someone needed to borrow my pc and I forgot what I was doing already!

I miss the never ending catching up with the crazy lady thread! :haha:

Will be thinking about you all night and all day tomorrow!!! Eek!! Exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->