Could use a buddy

The nurse sounds like an ASS. Don't talk to her, and be rude right back (sorry I am not the better person) There is no reason for her to put you down, especially about finances. It is not right, and none of her business at that. And yes you didn't want to do it partly cause of the money, but you also want to try without it. That pisses me off, she has horrible patient care!!!!! To sit there and tell you to pretty much just stop is unthinkable. Don't listen to her, and call her out on her shit next time, and say you want another nurse or the Dr. Wow that really made me mad!!!

Don't give up!! Your time will come!! :hugs:

LOL Pino!!! That was pretty much my BF's response, too!! I have some weird karma with doctors, I think. But I know that my lesson is to not take any of the negativity!! Thanks for the support. I feel OK about it just had to vent it on here, lol. I will NOT be giving up and will only be talking to Ginger from now on (good nurse!). She is always the one who's like, 'Please don't lose any sleep over any of this, I'm so sorry you feel scared, there's nothing to worry about' etc etc. Love her. Yes, I'm totally not giving up! Screw science, lol!

lauren- that nurse sounds like a total BUM. totally just get rid of her and only speak to people you feel comfortale. Im so happy your feeling positive about it though and keeping your chin up! your BFP is coming! :)

OMG you guys, most of you are from USA right so... Im watching this programme called man VS food, and I am shocked/ so so so jealous of you guys food over there. So this guy has a sandwich, with 5 steaks, 6 chicken fingers, 17 slices of chese, 6 chese burgers, and wait for it..... MAC & CHEESE . WTF. im coming to visit because I WANT this. Have you guys heard of salty dog? if it is near you guys im coming to eat hehe.
Pino- you saw my bacon nachos... thats just about as good as I can do :( xxxx

lauren- that nurse sounds like a total BUM. totally just get rid of her and only speak to people you feel comfortale. Im so happy your feeling positive about it though and keeping your chin up! your BFP is coming! :)

OMG you guys, most of you are from USA right so... Im watching this programme called man VS food, and I am shocked/ so so so jealous of you guys food over there. So this guy has a sandwich, with 5 steaks, 6 chicken fingers, 17 slices of chese, 6 chese burgers, and wait for it..... MAC & CHEESE . WTF. im coming to visit because I WANT this. Have you guys heard of salty dog? if it is near you guys im coming to eat hehe.
Pino- you saw my bacon nachos... thats just about as good as I can do :( xxxx

treasured - Man v Food is a scary and wonderful show, lol! We do have some very naughty, delicious food over here :)

I love that show LOL It makes me so jealous and hungry LOL. It makes me want to explore the world just to eat :haha: I have to idea how that guy is not hella fat LOL

Hi Ladies! Wow, so many pages to catch up on. We are having a wonderful time here in Hawaii and seriously do not want this trip to end. Our room is right on the ocean, we have spent two days on the beach and right now OH is golfing for the morning. In terms of BD, we are actually relaxing and having fun!!! It's so nice not to have to worry about fertility appointments and the stress associated with it. I have a lot of EWCM so I used an OPK this morning and sure enough I had two dark lines. I won't hold my breath for a BFP, but will just appreciate being here and connecting with OH!

I'm also enjoying doing a lot of things I couldn't do with a BFP: drinking fun Hawaiian cocktails and mojitos, eating what ever I want, going in the hot tub, and tomorrow and saturday we have our helicopter tour and zodiac boat sea caves tour!! I also got a Brazilian for the first time in my life before coming on th trip. I figured if I could endure all those invasive and uncomfortable procedures at the clinic, then I could do a Brazilian!! It was very liberating!!

Lauren there is a nurse at my clinic I can't stand because she is too cheerful and I blame her for the reason I got upset over my last bffn!!! Normally you can tell by the nurses tone it's going to be negative but this one was like I have your results!!!!!! And guess what!!!???? It's....drum roll...negative!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

She called me again when I had a question about my lap in July and was also overly cheerful. I'm like why are you so thrilled about a surgery I don't want to have? I was thinking of mentioning it to the office manager, she is new and I don't think she gets the emotions that are involved. So I don't know what's worse, your mean nurse or my cheerful in the wrong situations nurse?!?

So there are a few 40+ pregnant women at my hotel... And I actually don't find it's bothering me. I did have a minute of self pity, but I'm just really trying to appreciate whati have in my life as opposed to what I don't have. I'm with you Lauren, these BFPs are going to come in their own time for us. I'm almost considering putting off my lap and trying to work with my naturopath for a bit before doing something so extreme.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes everyone. I had a great day!!

Lxb how did you and OH ever leave Kauai!!! It's amazing here!!!!

Thanx guys a baby is a blessing- werher it's expected or not :)
Twins wouldn't b brilliant- although everyone must think " that seems cool" at one point haha one of my friends 1st turned out 2 b twins- and she looked scared from the day she found out she had more than one!!! ( she still looks scared now) and her boys r nearly 10!! She has ID twins!!! And she admits that sometimes she can't tell them apart- (especially if she can't c the chicken pox scar which only one has on ther face) crazy!!

Sashimi I'm soooooo jealous of you!!! Hawaii sounds amazing!!!
Hopefully sometime before hubs retire we will make our way there :D right now I'm living in Northern Italy, very close to Venice(thanks Air Force for sending us all over lol), we plan on stayin here another 3-4urs which will bring our total years in Italy to about 6-7, can't complain about here but lately is getting crazy with all the earthquakes and 2 days ago a tornado touched down in Venice! Insane!!! So hopefully after Italy we either get Germany for another Europe tour or Hawaii :) once we get stationed state side it will be almost impossible to get an overseas tour :/

Well ladies I'm off of bnb for the day but I shall be back tomorrow :D
Ahhh and ps, just a little something I learned, if your hair is feeling dull or brittle, use 1-2eggs beaten with 3-4T of coconut oil, let it soak for 1hr and wash your hair ;) it leaves it so soft!!!
Being a housewife i have loads of time to research stuff hahaha
Good nite ladies!!! And sending :dust: to all of you :)

Oh the clearblue test is saying I CONCIEVED 3+ weeks ago- it the test wiv conception indicator- so in uk dates are worked from last period- so I shouldn't b over 5wks from last period- I should b 3

Sash--- I am sooo glad you are having so much fun!!! If you don't mind me asking though... did the brazilion hurt like hell?? I have been thinking of getting one just cause shaving is such a pain. Keep having fun with your OH. Lot's of love, and lots of :hugs:

Sashimi - Hi! So glad that you're having fun in HI!!!! I, too, am very jealous and also pleased that you get to do soooo many fun things!! I was thinking like you this morning--if my doc gives up on me or tells me I have endo I may just work with the acupuncturist for 3 months before considering a lap. My fear of all of these diagnoses and procedures can't be helping my body much! I am thinking of that water guy who did the experiment with water crystals--the Emoto guy. Anyway, I'm glad we're both feeling optimistic :) Have an AMAZING time!

lauren - argh... forget that nurse!! You certainly don't need to deal with someone like that!

treasured - MMm.. I LOVE that show! Man vs food.. man vs food!! I cheer for the man & crave for the food! :haha:

sashimi - Ahh... I can just SMELL the beaches & Kauai scene through your post!! We didn't want to come back!!!! :cry: One our flight home.. it was a wakeup call ... "ahh.. we're now back to reality." I'm so so glad you're relaxing and enjoying yourself with your OH. I'm still rooting for mama sashimi's prediction and I hope you brought back a little souvenir from Kauai~~ :shy:

Lika - Ahh... DH & I would looove to go to Italy one day. One day!!

Hey that does make sense actually-mayb the digi is correct?? It's pod I CONCIEVED 3 weeks ago cos my ovs have been early wiv every pregnancy :) phew panic over!!!!

Hey that does make sense actually-mayb the digi is correct?? It's pod I CONCIEVED 3 weeks ago cos my ovs have been early wiv every pregnancy :) phew panic over!!!!

Like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy says: "don't panic and don't forget your towel" ;)

Pino!!!! Surprisingly, the Brazilian did not really hurt at all. There were a couple sensitive spots but it was over and done with in about 15 minutes. Mind you, I went to a place that does sugaring as opposed to waxing and that is supposed to be a less painful option. I hate shaving and I actually think I might keep it up! Not that I'll be going to any beaches any time soon after this!!

Lauren, the more I think of it the more the lap doesn't feel right to me. Plus no one seems to be able to tell me how long I have to wait to ttc again after I recover! I will decide when I come back.

Hey Lxb, where is that shave ice place that's supposed to be really good in Kauai!? I haven't had any shave ice yet!!

Sashimi - It's Jo Jo's shaved ice

I just did a search, I guess there's two of them??
1. https://www.yelp.com/biz/original-jo-jos-anuenue-shave-ice-and-treats-waimea
2. https://www.yelp.com/biz/jo-jos-shave-ice-waimea

We went to the second one (after we got lunch from the Shrimp Station), this was by Waimea. They have Macadamia nut ice cream!! The shaved ice I ordered has the Macadamia nut ice cream at the bottom~~ Mmm... (Shaved ice are shaved ice~ hehe.. it's good especially in the tropical weather~)

Yum!!! I can't wait. I'm having a relaxing morning by the pool and waiting for OH to wrap up golf. I think a Hawaiian treat as you described will be in order this afternoon!!

Yum!!! I can't wait. I'm having a relaxing morning by the pool and waiting for OH to wrap up golf. I think a Hawaiian treat as you described will be in order this afternoon!!

MMm.. I feel like eating some ice cream now~~~ :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"