Could use a buddy

Haribo - :haha: U'r not alone~~ I don't have a smart phone either. I sit in front of the computer all day~~ So I'm more up to date~ :thumbup:

LOL I used to use my phone for everything, but my OH bought me a laptop for Christmas last year, and now I am truely obsessed LOL

I have a smart phone but I hate doing BnB on it!! It takes so much time. I always get on after BD to check BnB...Is that weird? Lol.

Thanks, country!! That is very encouraging. :) Prenatal yoga sounds awesome and I hear it can help with labor!

kimberly - LOL on the manhandling!!! Were you guys trying before the month you got pg?

haribo - Good plan with changing your test! I hope it goes well and it's great that everything else has checked out all clear.

Lika - I hope the SA goes well and that all the results are good!! How long does it take to get the results back normally?

Lauren - Laughing so hard at the JC Penny ad comment - love those ads! I too love gay men - I somehow make best friends with them at every job I've ever had. It's the best! I'm glad your back to the optimistic side of TTC and think that you are going to get your BFP before you know it! Keep hope alive girlfriend!! Your OPK looks + enough to me. I don't think it's too early though - CD12 so you would prob O CD13 or CD14 right? That's usually right around when I O.

Pino, Treasured - Sorry you two aren't feeling well. That's no good!! Any improvements as the day went on?

Country - Antibiotics sound like the perfect excuse! We have family vacation at the end of July for a week and I can't wait!! I loove spending time with our fam especially when we are all together. Can't wait! Do you have anything special planned for your holiday?

I have a smart phone but I hate doing BnB on it!! It takes so much time. I always get on after BD to check BnB...Is that weird? Lol.

Ummm, if that's weird, then I'm weird with you. Literally I shove a pillow under my hips then grab my phone off the night stand and get on BnB and update my FF. OH usually passes out and snores his life away, but I spend about 20 minutes just stalking and what not.

Lauren26- me and oh wer tryin constantly for9 mnths- but the 1st 2 we were more ntnp-
This pregnancy we dint try at all we was happy wiv what we got- but I messed up my contraceptive/missed a few pills here n ther- was supposed 2 b gettin the implanon implant put in nxt fri!! Any baby is a blessing tho- jus a complete shock!!!! As I kinda thought as it took so long wiv theo, that I wouldn't jus get preg like that- ther is only guna b a gap of 17mnths and I started work again 3 mnths ago!!! Guna have 2 quit my job!! Cos not sure I wana go back 3 work wiv a17mnth and a newborn!
So much 2 consider!!!

Lika - I hope the SA goes well and that all the results are good!! How long does it take to get the results back normally?

Lauren - Laughing so hard at the JC Penny ad comment - love those ads! I too love gay men - I somehow make best friends with them at every job I've ever had. It's the best! I'm glad your back to the optimistic side of TTC and think that you are going to get your BFP before you know it! Keep hope alive girlfriend!! Your OPK looks + enough to me. I don't think it's too early though - CD12 so you would prob O CD13 or CD14 right? That's usually right around when I O.

Pino, Treasured - Sorry you two aren't feeling well. That's no good!! Any improvements as the day went on?

Country - Antibiotics sound like the perfect excuse! We have family vacation at the end of July for a week and I can't wait!! I loove spending time with our fam especially when we are all together. Can't wait! Do you have anything special planned for your holiday?

Sleepy- we were told the test takes 2hrs to yield results, soooo in about 10-15 minutes we shall know :D I think I'm more nervous than DH, I'm here thinking "please please please let his :spermy: be okay" because if not, things just got a whole lot harder! Me with pcos and his :spermy: not good is not a good sign... But I have faith all will come back normal!!!!
Ha! Ladies! I'm a HUGE bnb addict!!! I log in from my iPod and literally I keep checking all day! DH thinks is good if it means I get support and don't get depressed, so it's a win-win scenario ;)
Since our TTC is on indefinite break- or until AF decide to pay me visit, I've been mad cleaning my house and just scored a 50' plasma tv for $250, which is being delivered to our house this weekend :) I told DH is going to our bedroom, I love love love watching tv in bed lol, he kind of chuckled and agreed to it, we will have a 32' in the living room lol
I know it's so not TTC, but I can't really do much till my cycle regulate :( I had sooooooo much hope for metformin but so far nothing has happened...sighhhhh gotta keep my head high, but sometimes is SO hard!!!
Anyways, sending loads of :dust: your way ladies :)
Happy Thursday! :hug:

Hey ladies my cb digi w/ci days i 3+???
I should only b 1-2 !???? If my lmp was 14th may then I'm only 2days past late period?? (29 day cycle) what's going on?? How can I be over 5wks?? The test only measures up 2 5+? I'm a lil worrrrrried! Read it's a good indicator of multiples

Uh-oh! Hope it's not multiples... Unless that's what you want :)
I'm a sucker at interpreting stuff, all my other pg when I got a bfp I would go to the dr the same day to get the ball rolling on visits, us and stuff...
Do you have a dr appt? Usually they have a us machine in the office and they would be able to tell you if it's a singleton or multiple :)

Still no result, mostly because DH has been crazy busy today and don't have time to go to the clinic, lucky he works within walking distance lol I tell ya, the military is not like it used to be :( but can't complain :)
Hope all you ladies are doing good :D as soon as DH goes back and get the result I will let y'all know ;) lol

Our docs won't c me til 8weeks- and then they jus do routine tests 4 blood sugar- white cell count liver functions etc/ I won't b scanned until 12wk/ so unless the midwife can "feel" note than one in ther- then I ain't guna kno 4 ages!! uK docs r iseless

I dnt kno how I feel bout multiples- I kno it's hard work!! Lol really not fancyin twins!!! I'd b happy wiv jus one

Hey ladies my cb digi w/ci days i 3+???
I should only b 1-2 !???? If my lmp was 14th may then I'm only 2days past late period?? (29 day cycle) what's going on?? How can I be over 5wks?? The test only measures up 2 5+? I'm a lil worrrrrried! Read it's a good indicator of multiples

If you´re 2 days past your expected period, that would mean that you´re just over 4 weeks pregnant, even if you ovulated only 2 weeks ago.

Phew!!! Hubby's sa results came out and he's fine!!! One less thing to worry about! :D

Kimberly, preg_pilot is right :) I forgot that they consider the last day of your period your 1st day of pregnancy soooo it could be a good 2-4 weeks before you find out, which would put you at 4-5 weeks preggers :) does that make sense? lol
I'm about to take a nap, phew! It's such a relief to know very thing is good to go on hubby's side lol. Today I started 1000mg of met so fxd something happens! Being in this limbo is no fun :(
:hugs: to all the wonderful ladies :)

Kimberly - Wow!!! Love the unexpected blessing, though hope for your sake that there's only one in there! :)

lxb and Sleepy - .....glad to know I'm not the only one!! LOL.

Charting/OPK question: So I was sort of doubting the strength of my OPK and did another this AM and it was much, much darker, but my temp is way up! Could it be detecting yesterday's surge since the body metabolizes LH only at a certain time of day? My CP is still sort of O-ish, but my temp rose way up. Hm.

Lika - That's great news!!! Fx that the metformin does its work :)

Lauren--- Maybe it is detecting yesterday's surge? Or I have seen a couple people's charts that the temp rises day of O and then rises more day after. I'm not to sure. You shouold BD today though just in case !! Good Luck :hugs:

Thanks, Pino!

So I didn't write this yesterday but I had to call my new doc yet again, and talked to the nurse I don't particularly prefer. She basically wouldn't let me bask in the excitement of a clear HSG at all before mentioning that there is an 'indentation' in the side of my uterus that the doc will want to look at and feels concerned about....and she kept mentioning that because we had 'financial' difficulties that there was no point in seeing the doc or getting on progesterone. I was like, Hang on! I didn't want to pay for a test that was $500-$2000, but a doctor's visit is fine! I feel like every time I talk to this one nurse she almost intentionally dashes my hopes. I think my lesson here is to nip it in the bud and insist on not talking to her and only talking to the doctor or the sweet nurse. I have learned my lesson after my unhelpful OB! I wanted to share with you guys because I feel like it's been such a crazy rollercoaster for me these past couple of weeks with all of this information and tests etc and I just feel bound and determined at this point not to give science and mean nurses the upper hand, no matter what the result or outcome of all of these tests and investigations! That's all for now...had to rant it out. And I'm feeling good about my BFP coming when it's good and ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->