Could use a buddy

preg- LOL at your mums extreme boob change, i would love that! unless they end up at my knees haha! its a good idea for OH to get some of the responsiblity! thats really quick to go back to work you are one determined woman! :D will you be doing long days and traveling as much as you are just now?

soo im quite chuffed today cause I think I have had a big ovulation dip! if anyone could havea look at my chart? the only thing is that I took my temp an hour before I usually do, would that make that much difference? its quite a big dip! soo happy its only day 14 :O and my opk is lighter today so I assume my O happened yesterday or today as im getting funny twinges :) x

lxb- ohh well atleast that is one good thing that she was trying.. but still no easier for you especially after what youve been through :(. yeahh i guess all you can do is support her to the most you feel comfortable, but put yourself first! i couldnt bare to go with my friend to her scan so its ok to put your own feelings first! hope you are feeling okay :hugs:

preg- LOL at your mums extreme boob change, i would love that! unless they end up at my knees haha! its a good idea for OH to get some of the responsiblity! thats really quick to go back to work you are one determined woman! :D will you be doing long days and traveling as much as you are just now?

soo im quite chuffed today cause I think I have had a big ovulation dip! if anyone could havea look at my chart? the only thing is that I took my temp an hour before I usually do, would that make that much difference? its quite a big dip! soo happy its only day 14 :O and my opk is lighter today so I assume my O happened yesterday or today as im getting funny twinges :) x

Yep, I´ll be going back to full time work in May next year.
My OH will be working from home for the first few months. That was always the plan when we would become parents. (I provide the higher income - at least for now).
As for boobs to the knees... for my mum, not so much ;)

Preg-Pilot--- YOu made me laugh at your mom's boobs LOL. The only issue I have is I already have the DD's :haha:

Treasured--- I have trouble waking up at the same time so I use the bbt adjuster,and it is pretty accurate. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php. So let's say your temp was 96.98 and you took it at 5AM rather than 6. When you put it in the adjuster it says that if you would have taken it an hour later it would have been 97.18.

lxb - I meant to say before that I'm so sorry your friend didn't let you in on her pregnancy! I would feel hurt, too. Does she know about your mc? I was wondering if that was why she didn't tell you, but it sounded like you hadn't told people you were pregnant.

treasured - It looks to me like you're Oing today! The LH surge means you will O within the next 12-48 hours or something wacky (I think it's within the next 24 personally), so you are probably Oing right now!

Pino - I see you and OH broke the streak! That must be a relief, girl!! LOL. We BDed every day for 14 days one cycle and I had had ENOUGH.

Afm, still feeling exhausted and recovering. I can't believe it takes so long! I guess with the amount of work my doctor did it makes sense. And it hasn't been two weeks yet. I plan to do a lot of nothing this weekend, lol. Also, I happened to do an OPK yesterday and it was near +, so I did another today and it was +. I guess my body waited to O! I can't BD yet even though I have the go-ahead because (big TMI alert!!) my doc did a hymenectomy on me when I was under. I had a septate hymen, which is when the hymen breaks in more than one place and there is a little skin left that can obstruct certain objects :blush: so she removed it. It's still a healing where she removed the skin, so OH wanted to use the sperm in Soft Cup technique. All of this is SO TMI and I can't even believe I'm writing it!! Anyway, we tried that yesterday and might again today. I don't have big hopes for this month because after a D&C they say you will get a weird period 2-4 weeks after the procedure, so I think my lining is probably not quite normal this month and it might be hard for the eggie to implant. Still, worth a shot and it'll be an interesting little experiment!

I hope everyone else's weekend is going well.

preg- thats such an amazing decision to make! like to see that not everyone is in the traditional mum stays at home frame of mind. Reminds me of Lynette from desperate housewives haha!

pino- thank you for that link!! although I had read somewhere (maybe FF) that adjusting isnt always accurate cause some peoples temp doesnt really change that much? I will keep both temps though just to compare :) how are you doing? god that is a LOT of BDing haha! me and OH have literally managed 3 times this fertile period, we suck!

lauren- yeahh, thats what I was thinking, although yesterday morning I got a less strong line.. so would that not mean the LH surge had gone down? its really confusing haha! I personally love TMI haha, that is a good little experiement and atleast you are getting some in there to try :D

So im a bit confused again (sorry for going on about my chart constantly ladies) I thought that after you O your temp rises significantly? but if my OPK meant I Od 2 days ago or yesterday would my temp not have gone up by now? or can it sometimes take an extra day?

:) thanks gals. Where is everyone else!? come back ladies :) xxxx

Treasured - your temp is definitely up enough to signify that you've already Oed. After 3 days of higher temps FF will give you cross hairs and I bet it will say that you Oed yesterday. After O my temp rises slowly for a day or two and then maxes around 7-9dpo. You can look at some charts in the chart gallery to see how people's temps go up after O. Your chart looks great to me so far! :)

Preg-Pilot--- YOu made me laugh at your mom's boobs LOL. The only issue I have is I already have the DD's :haha:

Treasured--- I have trouble waking up at the same time so I use the bbt adjuster,and it is pretty accurate. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php. So let's say your temp was 96.98 and you took it at 5AM rather than 6. When you put it in the adjuster it says that if you would have taken it an hour later it would have been 97.18.

Hehe. I actually started this pregnancy with DD´s... probably up to an E or F now. Not sure. I´m wearing a super comfortable maternity bra these days, that doesn´t exactly have a cup size number.

Treasured - I am thinking that the reason there is still a pretty strong but not dark line the day after a +OPK is just that LH is processed in the body at a certain time of day and so depending on what time of day you had your surge there may have just been some residual LH in your pee, but the darkest + is the surge day, and so the day of or day after is usually when ovulation happens, at least for me. I sometimes get a pretty dang close to + line and then a way darker line the next day, like darker than the control, so I count the darker line day as the official surge, and usually the day after I get a temp spike. It's hard to exactly pinpoint O because of the whole 12-48 hour window, but my CM usually dries up quickly after too. I think that BDing 3 times during that fertile, + test window is plenty! Fx for you.

Lauren--- We def. had a break w/ the BDing for a day, but OH was set on making up for it yesterday :haha:. I think he has been getting a kick out of all of the sex.

So nothing has really changed w/ me. Yesterday me and OH played volleyball w/ the in-laws and nephew and even w/ bug spray we all got eaten pretty badly by mosquitoes. We decided to get the water proof one before playing again.

Also for the last 2 days I have had an abundance of creamy cum. I usually have a lot, but this time is more than normal to the point that even OH noticed. He thought there was something wrong w. his cum after sex :haha:

Other than that is has been a very anti climatic weekend. Hope everyone else is having fun!! :hugs:

lauren- yeahhh I think I understand about the LH surge now haha! Im actually starting to study a course in human biology from home that will hopefully get me into midwifey one day :) i skipped to the reproduction part of my textbook of course so ill be a genius soon! it actually says in the book that the average day for ovulation is CD16 :O. thats a change from every where online! How are you? hope your not working too hard! did you try the soft cup idea again?

pino- that sounds soo much fun, I used to be on the school volley ball team wayyy back in the day haha. How does your DH manage it? he needs to give my OH some advice on getting horny, I think mines forgotten hah! So by the look of your chart AF is due soon? It could be a good sign that you are getting a lot of CM rather than the witch right? cause ive read a lot of posts that people thought they were getting AF but it turned out to be just a lot of CM .

preg - :haha: at your mom's bbs story! A ==> DD, WOW! One of my cousin is a DD before her pregnancy.. and she was having a hard time with her BBs during her pregnancy~ Sometimes when the belly gets bigger, you would need a little hand you when you toss and turn. But she was lifting her bbs when she toss and turn~ Sounded painful~ hope that's not your case hun :hugs:

treasured - dont think anyone would appreciate boobs down to the knee! That would be painful eh? Hmm.. looks like u Oed on CD14? how are you feeling?

lauren - nope. she doesn't know about my mc, which is why it was a bit upsetting. But i'm okay with it. It is afterall, she has the right to tell whomever she wants~ how are you feelign today?

pino - oh dear~ makeup bd! hv fun~~!! I'm terrible at volleyball! I'm only good with rackets (like tennis/badminton). I would ended up slapping the ball & hurt my hand with volleyball! :haha: But i LOVE watching it though~ Been watching beach volleyball for olympics too!

afm, had a relaxing camping trip over the weekend! It's so nice being able to wear a jacket in the middle of august while gathering around the campfire! plus! it's always a bonus when MIL is nowhere in sight! :haha:

We met up with two friends (more like family friends as they both were ~25+ years older than we are!) as one of them is a volunteered camphost! we did a camping trip with them last year too at around the same time. good food... good people.. good family game time ... good time! he had a razor that you can take to go up to different trails for scenic views.. i did that last year~ But decided not to do that this time as I just had my D&C... and need to give my uterus some quiet/undisturbed time because razor ride would just be way too bumpy!

they found it a little strange that dh & i didn't want to go for a razor ride. And so later, we've decided to tell them about my d&c. and she made me cry by just simply hugging me~ :cry:

hehe.. but yeah... definitely a nice little getaway from reality and just hang out while surround by nature~ Just love the smell of campfire... pine trees... and the rain~!!

how's the other crazy ladies~~~ :hugs: how are you girls' weekends?

preg - :haha: at your mom's bbs story! A ==> DD, WOW! One of my cousin is a DD before her pregnancy.. and she was having a hard time with her BBs during her pregnancy~ Sometimes when the belly gets bigger, you would need a little hand you when you toss and turn. But she was lifting her bbs when she toss and turn~ Sounded painful~ hope that's not your case hun :hugs:

treasured - dont think anyone would appreciate boobs down to the knee! That would be painful eh? Hmm.. looks like u Oed on CD14? how are you feeling?

lauren - nope. she doesn't know about my mc, which is why it was a bit upsetting. But i'm okay with it. It is afterall, she has the right to tell whomever she wants~ how are you feelign today?

pino - oh dear~ makeup bd! hv fun~~!! I'm terrible at volleyball! I'm only good with rackets (like tennis/badminton). I would ended up slapping the ball & hurt my hand with volleyball! :haha: But i LOVE watching it though~ Been watching beach volleyball for olympics too!

afm, had a relaxing camping trip over the weekend! It's so nice being able to wear a jacket in the middle of august while gathering around the campfire! plus! it's always a bonus when MIL is nowhere in sight! :haha:

We met up with two friends (more like family friends as they both were ~25+ years older than we are!) as one of them is a volunteered camphost! we did a camping trip with them last year too at around the same time. good food... good people.. good family game time ... good time! he had a razor that you can take to go up to different trails for scenic views.. i did that last year~ But decided not to do that this time as I just had my D&C... and need to give my uterus some quiet/undisturbed time because razor ride would just be way too bumpy!

they found it a little strange that dh & i didn't want to go for a razor ride. And so later, we've decided to tell them about my d&c. and she made me cry by just simply hugging me~ :cry:

hehe.. but yeah... definitely a nice little getaway from reality and just hang out while surround by nature~ Just love the smell of campfire... pine trees... and the rain~!!

how's the other crazy ladies~~~ :hugs: how are you girls' weekends?

yep, that is indeed my case. My bb´s started aching at about 5-6 weeks, and have been like that since then. They´re definitely more in the way then my bump, though that seems to be changing fast. My belly is popping these days. I see a daily difference now.

And lxb - here´s another hug for ya :hugs:

Treasured--- I'm not sure how OH manages his sex drive. Honestly having sex a lot is not weird for us. We have always been very active :blush: For about a month we weren't having sex as much. The problem with that is I have self esteem issues and I felt like he didn't want me. It was nothing, but I went and I bought some lingerie and we changed things up a bit. I also try to be on top as often as possible. Or in my case half and half cause my knees don't like it, and my hip likes to pop. Although we have sex a lot I have noticed that after I ovulate my sex drive goes away. I don't want him to play with my breasts, I don't want to make out. Just in and out if you know what I mean, and OH gets very frustrated..... Anyways the best advice is take the initiative, and you initiate things. Change things up, and spice them up. I know that all the places say no oral sex, but I do anyways, as that is my OH's biggest motivation(I do not like receiving oral at all) :blush:

lxb--- I am n0t very good at volleyball either, but it's fun w/ all the family.... Sometimes just a hug can bring a bit of relief. It had to have felt a little better to get it out though. :hugs:.... When you said no MIL I laughed LOL. Let's try to keep that witch at a distance!! :haha:

So my temp was slightly lower again today :shrug: but still above the cover line. I am 8 DPO and I suspect AF will arrive by Saturday.

Hopefully everyone else had a great weekend :hugs:

Boo. Insomnia for me tonight. One of those nights where I was on the verge of sleep a bunch of times and something kept waking me up so now I'm starting to sleep really lightly but can't really sink in :( thinking about downloading the sleep app Sashimi told me about!

Hey everyone!! I really want to POAS but I'm to nervous about it being negative. I am not to positive LOL. Other than that everything is the same. I still have a huge amount of creamy cum and my right nipple seems to be really itchy for about 3 days, but when I itch it it is uncomfortable. OH is getting bad cause I won't even let him touch it :haha:

Other than that it is just a normal day for me. I cleaned my house spotless yesterday, so I think it is about time I get back to my crocheting :shrug:

The thread has been kind a quiet lately. Hopefully everyone is ok, and not just boycotting me :haha:

:hugs:

Test!!! It's a little early, so if you get a BFN it doesn't count ;)

lauren - BOO insomnia! Hope that sleep app will help? Make sure to avoid caffeine~ Or maybe drink some warm milk before bedtime might help? I read that doing some yoga stretches & deep breaths could help too~

pino - test!!! Like lauren said... if it's BFN.. it's too early! :hugs: If it's BFP... then we can start the celebration NOW! :happydance:

Treasured--- I'm not sure how OH manages his sex drive. Honestly having sex a lot is not weird for us. We have always been very active :blush: For about a month we weren't having sex as much. The problem with that is I have self esteem issues and I felt like he didn't want me. It was nothing, but I went and I bought some lingerie and we changed things up a bit. I also try to be on top as often as possible. Or in my case half and half cause my knees don't like it, and my hip likes to pop. Although we have sex a lot I have noticed that after I ovulate my sex drive goes away. I don't want him to play with my breasts, I don't want to make out. Just in and out if you know what I mean, and OH gets very frustrated..... Anyways the best advice is take the initiative, and you initiate things. Change things up, and spice them up. I know that all the places say no oral sex, but I do anyways, as that is my OH's biggest motivation(I do not like receiving oral at all) :blush:

lxb--- I am n0t very good at volleyball either, but it's fun w/ all the family.... Sometimes just a hug can bring a bit of relief. It had to have felt a little better to get it out though. :hugs:.... When you said no MIL I laughed LOL. Let's try to keep that witch at a distance!! :haha:

So my temp was slightly lower again today :shrug: but still above the cover line. I am 8 DPO and I suspect AF will arrive by Saturday.

Hopefully everyone else had a great weekend :hugs:

I hear ya on the oral sex ;) :blush:
My bump has popped (a bit too soon in my opinion, but what can ya do?) :)

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you. :dust:

Boo. Insomnia for me tonight. One of those nights where I was on the verge of sleep a bunch of times and something kept waking me up so now I'm starting to sleep really lightly but can't really sink in :( thinking about downloading the sleep app Sashimi told me about!

I used to have that problem, but I learned yoga relaxation techniques, and now I fall asleep within 5 minutes after laying down.
Those include relaxing each muscle (counting down every toe and finger), counting my breaths, and if I have any trouble at all, I tense all my muscles (even my facial ones) for about 10-20 seconds, and then relax completely. Works every time.

lauren- sorry about your lack of sleep :( i HATE when i cant sleep it is the worst feeling.... what was the sleep app? ive never heard of it :)

pino- woooohoooo first tester hehe! i am in fear of testing before AF though not gonna do it this month... I say that... haha. but it does sound promising with all that CM!

preg- sooo excited for your bump! have you put pics on your journal? im gonna look but iff not get some on here!!!

I was excited today to see my crosshairs haha! Lauren you were deffinately right about CD14 and Im so happy that I actually O'd so thats one thing to check off the list of what could be wrong, I woke up early this morning for my intereveiw (which I think went well) so used the temp adjuster that Pino showed me so it may be a bit off but Im pretty sure it would be quite high judging by my previous temps.... so yay!

how is everyone ? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"