Could use a buddy

:bfn: I'm feeling ok about it thought. I will be on later :hugs:

lauren- sorry about your lack of sleep :( i HATE when i cant sleep it is the worst feeling.... what was the sleep app? ive never heard of it :)

pino- woooohoooo first tester hehe! i am in fear of testing before AF though not gonna do it this month... I say that... haha. but it does sound promising with all that CM!

preg- sooo excited for your bump! have you put pics on your journal? im gonna look but iff not get some on here!!!

I was excited today to see my crosshairs haha! Lauren you were deffinately right about CD14 and Im so happy that I actually O'd so thats one thing to check off the list of what could be wrong, I woke up early this morning for my intereveiw (which I think went well) so used the temp adjuster that Pino showed me so it may be a bit off but Im pretty sure it would be quite high judging by my previous temps.... so yay!

how is everyone ? xxxx

Nope - no pictures yet.
Haven´t found the time to take one actually, as I´m working like a nutter since I noticed how big my bump had actually gotten.
Maybe I´ll take the picture this weekend, if not, I won´t be taking it until about the 20th (if I forget my camera at home).

Treasured--- I am so jealous of how high your temp goes LOL!!

Preg_Pilot--- Some people just pop sooner than others, especially if you have a bigger body build like me. Make sure we get some pics before you are 9 months though :haha:

Lauren--- I hope you slept a bit better last night, as it was my turn to sleep like crap LOL

So I'm feeling extremely tired today. Last night I had a bad migraine so my MIL sent us some food so I didn't have to cook. So we ate and I go back into the kitchen to clean up, and there are ants all over my kitchen counters. I was pissed. So we went to my MIL's to get some bug spray and the sun was so bright, I thought my head was going to explode!! I got rid of them all, but the fumes from the spray hurt my head even more (I thought that wasn't possible). I fell asleep late cause I just couldn't get comfortable. :shrug:

I notice that I usually get a migraine or two every month, after I O. That is one symptom I could go with out.

So as I said the test was a BFN, and you are all right. I know it is to early, but it is still frustrating. I am going to hold off on taking another until Saturday, which is around the time AF is supposed to show.

If she does show, I will be drinking it up on my birthday LOL which is Tuesday. If she doesn't show I will have a b-day present LOL.

So I don't know if I told you guys that my OH has an appt. to get his fingerprints done on Monday. After that we will get his temporary work visa with in 90 days :dance:

Hopefully everyone is doing well as well :hugs:

lolol pino is that really high? i have no idea what its supposed to be hahaa! I woke up a few times for a minute before taking this mornings so that could have made it a bit higher! deffinately going to set my alarm for eearlier in future cycles cause I always get woken up before 10! dont be put off by the BFN although I know how horrid it is :( thats why im going to try not to test before AF. I also get headaches just before AF i think :\ its really annoying. I also get really choked up around ovulation like a cold is coming on. unneccessary symtoms !!

Im doing fine today, have my the girl that I support here at my house tonight we have been baking cakes and woopie pies and enjoying the sun! Imjust making tea for us now before taking her home :) I love my job :( shame im going to have to leave it!

x

Treasured--- for you those temps are probably normal, compared to mine though they are high if that makes sense. Just proof every person's body is different. You baking is making me hungry :haha:

To be honest I think they are really high because of the time I take them, cause ive woken up at 8 and tested before and they are lower, but obviously they would all be lower! Next cycle when I chart they will probs be lower! I thought high temps might mean high progesterone but I dont thibk it does :( x

Look at it this way. When I take mine at 6am in will be 97.? but at 9am it's 98.?. So yes the later you take it the higher it gets. My body generally has a lower temp cause I sleep with a fan blowing on me.

As long as you are taking them at the same time, or at least using the adjuster you don't have to worry about it. :hugs:

!!! At work and secretly posting but I just found out that my friend, O'Nell, created the Beautiful Cervix website. That is nuts and I feel really proud of her! It's such a well known and widespread site! Anyway.

Lauren--- wow!!! I love that website LOL so informative, and great!!! How did you find out??

pino - yep, I'll be posting pictures within the next 2 weeks, depending on when I find my camera again. ;)

I'm back! Really I was just too hot and lazy to sign on since our AC has forsaken us.

Treasured - Yay for your crosshairs!! Isn't it so nice to know exactly when you O'd and that you made your best effort to make your mini-me?? Excited for ya!

Pino - Boo to the BFN but it is super early. AF better not show or else!! That is terrible about the migraine and the ants! Ant spray makes me want to vomit!! Are you feeling any better?

Preg - I wanna see a bump pic girl!!

Lxb -

Lauren - How nuts about that site!! Were you staring at her cervix pics and she walked up behind you?? Because that's totally how I picture it, lol!! Sorry about the insomnia. You can take my muscle relaxants and sleep for like 14 hours straight if you want. I feel like those turned me into a sloth! Are you feeling better recovery-wise? Has the BD'ing begun?

Lxb - Glad your camping trip went well!

Sashimi, Haribo - How are you two ladies doing??

I've totally abandoned my usual TTC methods this cycle because there is just way too much going on. Between my neck, starting my new job next Monday and my super high temps due to lack of air conditioning, I just have to do the bare minimum this time. No temping, no OPKs - just relying on my CM and trying to get some BDs in. I'm thinking tomorrow is O day though. We BD'd last night pretty late and I'm just too tired to go again tonight. Hopefully I've covered enough days to even have a chance this cycle.

I have my doc's appt on the 29th and was planning on moving it up, but I think I'll just leave it then since I start work on the 13th. I'm feeling awkward about having to take off so soon, so hopefully the 29th won't be an issue. OH is super scared about scheduling his SA. I keep trying to gently coax him, but he is really freaked out about it. For those of you whose hubbies had one done, did you have that issue?

Pino - she posted on FB that her fundraising campaign for the site was a success and I was like !!!! That's your site?? And she said it was. She was a doula when she lived in Boulder and I think she is a midwife now and has her own baby.

Sleepy - we posted at the same time!! No it didn't happen like that :) I am feeling MUCH better otherwise. Still not totally back to normal but my body feels much better and I har normal abundant cm!! That is the most exciting part, lol! I wish I could take those muscle relaxants! We BDed once and it exhausted me. That was last week. With AF and surgery we've had quite a dry spell and for the first time since TTC I am sexually frustrated!

Oh man!! Sexually frustrated while TTC - that is something you don't hear often lol. I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully the post-BD exhaustion will clear out quickly! That's no good!

Sleepy--- Sorry about no AC that totally sucks!! At my OH's last job, our AC went out for 2 weeks. It's his boss's house so they had to fix it, plus our water went out. It was hell in this AZ heat. That is why he quite..... The good things about BDing is you can alwaysmake OH do all the work :haha: Hope you feel better!!

Lauren--- I like Sleepy's view on the situation a bit better :haha:.... How is your post op going??

I am waaayyy better today. still a crap load of creamy cum though LOL. I showed it to my OH on my finger and he just gave me a dirty look LOL. I then tryed mto get him to feel it cause it felt so thick, and he told me he didn't want to touch with his dirty fingers cause it might be a good sign. (it was on my finger) and then he gagged :haha: I love messing with my OH :rofl:

LOL Pino. Mine has been really thick too but I think it's too early for me for it to be a sign and I'm just normalizing, which is rad and makes me excited! We don't have AC at all but it sounds like where you all live is much hotter!

I live outside of Tucson. It's hot, but because of irrigation in the area and rain it has been really humid as well which means a lot of mosquitoes LOL. It's horrible!!

I think I get lots of cum as well, but not this much. I am trying not to over think things this month though. So I am just going to wait it through. If AF doesn't come I will test on Saturday, but I don't have that much hope :shrug:

So It turns out that Tuesday (my birthday will be the best ever. It turns out my SIL is leaving that day :dance: I will miss my niece, and nephew, but I am so ready for them to leave!!!

Well I am off for the night. OH and I have "plans" :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->