Could use a buddy

sleepy - welcome back! im sure your BDIng last night will deffinately have you covered if your Oing tomorow! it never seems like we can do it enough eh! im loving being able to tell when I O'd and love that it was day 14 instead of 16 :D maybe me cycles are finally regulating after the implant? :\

lauren- that is actually amazing! how do you know her? I love sleepys image of her just being like "oh heyy lauren! ohh theres my cervix!" haha! so inspiring though I love that website!

pino- I have been getting that really thick CM too :S its like 'globby' kinda like egg white strechyness but really thick? weird! i also noticed my cervix felt extremely low last night, ive not really been checking it but it was noticiable like couldnt even get one whole finger in without touching it! sorry (tmi) haha! I do that to my OH too though he hates it! hoping that witch stays away from you :) i will be genuinly angry if you dont get your BFP after all that BDing !

x

sleepy - yea, I forgot my camera, and won´t have access to that again for about 9-10 days. I´m gonna ask OH if his camera is working, if it is, I´ll be taking bump pictures on my 16 week date on saturday :)

Treasured--- I will be pissed as well cause it would have been just a waste of energy LOL.

My temp dropped today so I am kind of bummed out!

Well AF showed. I felt her coming, and she is here full blast!! I am pissed. Seriously I had sex everyday sometimes multiple times a day. What else am I supposed to do?? Not have sex at all and hope I am the next virgin mary?? I mean really! I am not even disappointed anymore I am just straight out MAD!! Sorry for the rant. I feel a bit better now LOL

Pino - I have SO prayed for an immaculate conception before, LOL!! I'm sorry, though :hugs:. When is your appointment with the new doc?

We decided to hold off going to a new doc until after we move which isn't until March :shrug: So we are just going to do what we can, and relax. Since we don't have insurance right now we want to wait until after we move to get our finances in order.

I'm sorry Pino, it's so hard when the horrid thing comes, especially when you've been trying so hard. I had that for a few months-we had sex every day in the fertile period but I felt a bit pressured and think OH was a bit weary by the end too as for us we don't normally BD quite that much so it became a little forced. I read in a book recently that once every 2 or 3 days gives you the best chance as the sperm is strongest and can last up to 5 days so you should always be in with a chance. Plus focussing on TTC can be bad-likewise best not to think of making babies when doing the deed....I can give out advice, I just can't take my own very well :)

Lxb I do chart but I don't put it online, is it easy to put online and link up? Think Treasured might have asked this some time back...

I have been ok this cycle but just the last few days I am feeling really teary quite often. It's weird, I may have ovulated today as temp up a bit (think I'm day 16) or it might be tomorrow but I think it's the news of 3 more pregnancies this week (including a friend the same age as me's 2nd) that has sent me over the edge. I am struggling to get a grip, even at work. I feel like I might just start crying there and then in the office. I am also dreading a family wedding this Sat where I'll meet 2 new babies and every cousin (pretty much all younger than me) has a baby or is expecting one. I know everyone will be seeing if I'm drinking which as I said to you girls, I'm not at the moment so I'll have to take a glass and just have a few swigs to keep rumours at bay. Nothing worse then people thinking you're pregnant when the truth is so different!

I'm probably a bit cranky as i'm applying for a job at the moment that i don't think i have much chance of getting and it's taking ages to do and is due on Monday, grrrr. I am also cranky as I really don't want to turn 31. I thought I'd be pregnant with my 2nd kid by this age and I really wish I could turn back the time.

Ok that's it, rant over, thank you for listening lovely ladies and I feel a bit better for it. Back to the job application...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

haribo--- It is quite easy to chart online. Go to www.fertilityfriend.com that would be a start.... I know how stressful it can be with everyone around you getting pregnant. It seems like everyone around me has kids, or is pregnant. Just try to be strong we will oone day get our BFP :hugs:

Thanks Pino. I'm starting to think that everyone else will but we won't. How to keep the faith? I feel like I'm going mad.

When I finally get round to putting my cycles online, you'll have them going back to April-lucky you eh?!

And who gets married during the Olympics?! Grrr, am leaving London for this bash! (I'll be back by the closing ceremony though, of course...)
xxxxxxxx

I know that it feels as if you will never get it. I think all of us TTC feel that way. I'm not sure how to keep the faith as I am still trying to figure that out :shrug:

Sorry to hear about AF crashing the party D: I know how you feel Pino, wondering wtf else we're supposed to do if having regular sex isn't enough or working. Just the other day, DH showed me the fb page of some friends of ours who just announced the birth of their first child. We thought we'd be the ones to get pregnant first, and that news really frustrated me. I was like, "Fa real?!?! Are you kidding me?! Another one? How does this keep happening to us? People that have been together for less time are winding up pregs at the drop of a hat! What are we doing wrong??" I also couldn't really tell you how we TTCers keep the faith. I just honestly think us women were born with infinite hope; it never dies, as long as we live, even if we think it's not there, or try to suppress it 'cause it's "not rational"...blessing or a curse? Hmm...

I tried a soft cup last night after dtd, and about 6 hours later, I was woken from my sleep by some cramping, so I took the cup out. Not sure what that was about, but there WAS some semen in the cup so at least I caught some and had it held up to my cervix for a little while :D

Holla! Just a quick little message to say hello to everyone :) im also obsessing over temping haha but wish I had more cycles to compare to!

Yesterday I went to see brave at the cinema (us Scots love anything Scottish haha!) it was amazing though, although I literally cried at everything! Couldn't stop myself haha!

My mum's neighbour has just given birth so she dragged me round to visit and was to ecstatic for me to say no... I went but in no way was happy about it... She then threw a comment out on the way back 'Id love to see you pushing a pram' I dont even know how to react to these kind of comments so I just didn't say anything. I then went home and cried. Very teary this month haha! So low cervix tears and really sore boobs.. Who knows!

Hope everyone is doing good its a bit quiet ib here for my liking!! X

Treasured--- =Sorry about your neighbor. I get the same remarks. It hurts, and what's worse is the other people don't even know. :hugs:

FX for you this month!! :hugs:

Hey crazy lady thread! Just popping in to say hello! Soon enough (like 2 months) I'll have an office door to hide behind and can do more updating and BnBing at work! Lol. I woke up way early today and didn't temp until I'd been laying in bed over an hour awake, which I know you're not supposed to do, and my temp was low. This either means that I just shouldn't have temped or that my 'weird' AF that I'm supposed to get 2-4 weeks after lap is coming. I hope not!! I was soooo looking forward to a 6 week cycle with no AF! Lol. That said, I guess it would be fine to get on with the BDing and try to make this happen! I am feeling pretty scared of failing at getting pregnant within 6 months, but I am working on trusting that it will happen if it's meant to. I just know that we will try IVF if we don't get pg naturally and that will mean hecka money! So! Really praying for it and working very hard to stay strict with my diet, though it's very, very difficult, lol!! The endo diet is essentially vegan AND no gluten, soy, caffeine, sugar, and alcohol :wacko:. If I don't lose 20 lbs on that then someone's going to hear from me!!! Lol. I finally dragged myself to the mall today and did a marathon shopping spree for work clothes, which was fun and totally exhausting. I felt like I was getting soooo much stuff and really filling out my fall work wardrobe and when I got home and emptied out my heavy shopping bags there was a lot less than I thought, but I guess I can't buy a whole closet in one day! How is everyone's weekend?

pino- i know its so much worse that noone knows what your going through and how hurtful little comments like that can be!

lauren- your diet sounds CRAZY i think I would go insane! no sugar :O :(. that makes me sad. but if it is going to help you get your bubz then it is worth it! I totally beleive you will get your BFP in 6 months :)

Im a bit confused today, I probably didnt temp quite right but it seems like it is rapidly dropped :\. im only 7dpo at the moment and even when I had AF last time my temps were higher than now... surely I couldnt have been that much out if I temped a little earlier or anything? thanks girls :)

Maybe it's a nice little implantation dip!! A lot things can affect the temp--temping at a different time, temping after less than 3 hours of sleep, drinking the night before, talking before you temp or getting up. I bet that it will go back up tomorrow! The important part for now is that you are still over the CL. AF temps are usually high, but the ones you want to stay higher than right now are the few pre-O below CL.

ohhh who knows! apparently they dont neccesarily mean your preg :( ive not had any other symptoms :(

ummm I will probs test on friday because Im going camping at the weekend and will want to see if I can have a few beers or not :) AF should be due around then anyway....

Lauren - I want to go shopping too!! Felt like I have nothing to wear everyday! Your diet sounds tough! But I know u can do it! It is all for great reasons!

Treasured - oooh, I hope it is implantation dip and a great sign for your bfp! :hugs: it is days like these that you look forward to tomorrow's temp! Hehehe... I know I am!! Fx that it shoots back up and stay up! It better! :)gun:)

Afm, AF showed yesterday (light flow and dark brown), and it is going now! :happydance: who would've thought I would use this smiley face for af's present eh? Ah.. The o so familiar cramps from AF. I certainly didn't miss her for the short 3 months. She should go on her vacation soon... Real soon. All our AFs should get together and go on these long cruises! And they should bring my MiL with them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->