Couldn't pass it up!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
So it may be a bit early (6 weeks) but I bought a barely used, practically new high chair from a neighbor today for $30, and then went to Target, and saw the exact same high chair for $139!! I saved $110 on it! Whoop for savings :happydance::happydance::baby::cloud9: And it has a detachable seat to that can be strapped to a regular chair as a booster or a travel high chair. Pics below!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
Guess I'm the only one who got excited.. Lol. It's my first baby so I'm going Gaya over baby stuff

I've got a few things, but pretty much just a few clothes and a blanket. I bought them before we even started to TTC. Haven't bought anything since falling pregnant. Too scared to get excited.

Lol bless ya Hun that will defiantly come
In handy especially as its detachable
Too :) I'm only 5 plus weeks and was walking around babies r us and they had a very good special offer on tommee tippee colours of the world baby bottles half price so I grabbed two packs 1 for boy & 1 for girl (hence which gender I have but I'm also expecting a nephew and bf is having a little girl so which ever I don't need will go towards their baby shower gifts hehehe :) xx

I've got a few things, but pretty much just a few clothes and a blanket. I bought them before we even started to TTC. Haven't bought anything since falling pregnant. Too scared to get excited.

I know what you mean, all I have is diapers and this highchair cause it was too big a deal to not take it. But since I miscarried last month im terrified of losing it again this month. But I figured I will eventually have a baby, even if I lose this one. So I might as well by things as I go so I don't have to try to buy everything all at once later!

Lol bless ya Hun that will defiantly come
In handy especially as its detachable
Too :) I'm only 5 plus weeks and was walking around babies r us and they had a very good special offer on tommee tippee colours of the world baby bottles half price so I grabbed two packs 1 for boy & 1 for girl (hence which gender I have but I'm also expecting a nephew and bf is having a little girl so which ever I don't need will go towards their baby shower gifts hehehe :) xx
Oooh awesome!!

That sounds like a fab deal and lush high chair :)

I haven't bought anything yet except for the baby gro's I bought when I decided to TTC but now am very anxious. Still doesn't me browsing though online and dreaming.

I did brave it and buy a bump journal though.

x

Can't beat a bargain. In my last pregnancy I bought a carrycot for the pram I wanted as someone was selling it at a really low price and I've bought a couple of outfits too this time. Not buying anything else now til we get past 24 weeks x

Nice deal, pink! I don't think I could've resisted that one either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->