Couls this be a symptom?

Laurn82

Reaction score
Ok, i am a smoker (i know its bad and i've cut down a lot since ttc) but today i felt really sick when i had one. It tasted horrible and the smell made me want to throw up! I am on CD26 of a 28 day cycle. Does ayone know if this means anything? If i get my bfp i will be stopping straight away! xxx

Could mean your pregnant??? Have you tested yet, they do say in early pregnancy you can sometimes get heightened taste and smell, ??? x

I've read a few different women saying they quit smoking because they suddenly couldn't stand it, and found out shortly after that they were pregnant. Good luck!

Many of my friends said they had terrible reactions when drinking and smoking and then they turned up pregnant! Could be a good sign! Best of luck!

Thanks all for your positive comments. Well i'm on CD27 and managed not to test. Want to wait till Wed when i know af is late but sooooooooo tempted to do one in morning! Will let you all know. xxx

i am in exactly same boat as you!!! today ciggies just make me wanna hurl and i cant stop gagging at them.
im 9DPO today and according to my usual cycle length i have 4 more days left.
praying for both of us that this could be it!!!!

A super sensitive sense of smell is a very common symptom of pg and often shows itself very early. It usually lasts your entire pg, too. Not only do things smell stronger, but things that used to smell good or neutral, may sudden make you want to gag.

Good luck with your test!! :dust:

Well i decided to test today, got up, got dressed, got test out, went to bathroom AND CAN'T PEE! How annoying. I am desperate to do it now.This is D day today. If af doesn't show today then I'm in with a chance! Good luck everyone xxx

ooooo, now i am curious :)

i have also gotten a heightened smell, but i also smell things that arent possible...like yesterday i could have sworn i smelt somehting burning in my living room

I have done that but it was fresh flowers i smelt in my car!

And i still can't poas!!!! Its really annoyint me now!

Ooooh! I hope your symptom leads to that :bfp: this month! Go girl!
:hug:

I have done that but it was fresh flowers i smelt in my car!

And i still can't poas!!!! Its really annoyint me now!

Sit on the loo with tap running! lol the sound of the water might make you wanna go....:rofl::rofl:

I have tried it all. I bet as soon as i get to work i'll need!!! Better go now, will let you all know result as soon as i can pee!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->