Counterfeit money meltdown

Aww so sorry you felt that way, what an asshole trying to steal from and then humiliating a pregnant woman. Wish I'd been there :growlmad:

So glad you got them checked though. Definitely complain to the franchise owner/rep. I hope that scumbag gets a good telling off, who knows how many others he's stolen from. I can't believe he even had it in the till when you went back :nope:

Awful! Glad you got them changed. I hope you complain hun xx

What an awful man and a thief! Glad you went to the bank and called the police. I found this on ebay. It's only £2.99 and might make you feel better to have it on your keychain (hopefully the link works) xx

m.ebay.co.UK/itm/181435762185?nav=SEARCH

you can get money checkers at some office supply stores, too. We get them at Staples for use in the campground store. It looks like a pen/marker with a small flashlight on the end.

What a horrible man!! I hope the police have a serious word. Tbh I'd happily go back in there and if I had any more problems I'd just be like 'I've been to the bank and every note given was legit, as are these. I've also reported you to the police and to Premier' and walk out with a big smile on my face and my head held high. Don't be worried about going back in there if you need to. You've done absolutely nothing wrong.

I've emailed premier who have said they'll look into it and take necessary disciplinary action. The police have been round and had a word too, lectured him on appropriate methods for checking money. They said they will also be advising the local community on what to do should they be accused of using forged notes, and contact the police if they believe they were victims of false accusations and arrogant shopkeeper thieves.

At least the guy knows what a prick I thought he was haha. My OH went in, and let him know what an absolute eejit he is. Small victory haha. Maybe I'll have the nerve to go back in soon.

Bought one of the UV keyring lights too! Can't wait for it to arrive. I think I'll be obsessively checking for a whole haha

I've emailed premier who have said they'll look into it and take necessary disciplinary action. The police have been round and had a word too, lectured him on appropriate methods for checking money. They said they will also be advising the local community on what to do should they be accused of using forged notes, and contact the police if they believe they were victims of false accusations and arrogant shopkeeper thieves.

At least the guy knows what a prick I thought he was haha. My OH went in, and let him know what an absolute eejit he is. Small victory haha. Maybe I'll have the nerve to go back in soon.

Bought one of the UV keyring lights too! Can't wait for it to arrive. I think I'll be obsessively checking for a whole haha

I wouldn't go back, he doesn't deserve your business!

I agree I wouldn't spend another penny in there! X

I agree I wouldn't spend another penny in there! X

I don't think I would want to go either. Though I suppose if there isn't any other shop nearby its sometimes a case of cutting your nose to spite your face. I don't know what that man was thinking of, what a way to lose customers and business for the sake of robbing them a few quid!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Good on your OH having a go at him. But I agree with the other girls, if you can avoid the shop then do, don't give him you custom hun. What a complete arsehole :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->