COURT pls help

no their deffo not stupid!

one of his best mates have decided to chuck me their support
really suprised

he said my ex been going round saying this and saying that about me and now his mates are starting to think well actully its him whose the dick and not me

glad anyway cause he's got alot of stuff for me to show in court and fob none the wiser haha
Just becareful you dont get crossed by him. Im sure you alredy know but just dont say to much

yeah deffo

i don't tell his mate a thing just listen and print screen everythin he has to say to me ;)

abit suspicious but its not the first time his best mate has gone behind fobs back to give me words of warnings etc in the past

if hes just chatting shit to me oh well but either way it will have to be looked into by cafcass xx

bit of an update-court has been ajourned to early december
his result of the drug test came back negative but with detections meaning it wasn't enough to shout at him for but there is something going on

his friend has provided me with a full written statement on fob's actions past and present

his "girlfriend" whatever she is at the minute has got in touch saying she wants to help me now prove what he is like and is sorry etc so that was a very very nice surprise

waiting to hear back from being accepted for my green card for the big move to aussie with the boyfriend and LO

fingers crossed all goes well!

i have been a very busy lady as you can tell hence why i have not posted for a while!everything coming together very well so happy days <3

just read your update. That's awesome!
Get them to testify on the record and you will have a great outcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->