crap, wisdom tooth pain :'(

C

cherryglitter

my heads been pounding all day. right in the sides of my head. :cry:
i've just felt around in my mouth with my finger and there's a bit of tooth poking through.

it's really far back in my mouth though.

start from your two front teeth in the middle and count 7 back. it's right there and it's so sore. i can just feel a tiny bit poking through.

anything i can take for it? (i'm pregnant, trust it to come through now!)

I don't know of you can take anything while pregnant, but I feel your pain I had mine out on Monday!

Feel better

Oh no! Not sure if you can take anything?

I suppose have lots of ice lollies to maybe cool/numb it?

No other ideas I'm sorry :hugs:

You need to keep it REALLY clean - do warm salt water rinses after you eat - as your wisdom tooth comes through you can end up with a flap of gum and food can get trapped under it which can cause an infection.

If it starts to be very painful or causes you not be able to open your mouth you need to go and see a dentist - at least it'll be free as you're pregnant

Sorry you're suffering xx

my wisdom tooth on the other side on the bottom is coming through and i have a flap of gum there.

thanks for the heads up :flower:

I have no advice, I had mine removed a long time ago before they even came through, hope you feel better though :hugs:

You need to keep it REALLY clean - do warm salt water rinses after you eat - as your wisdom tooth comes through you can end up with a flap of gum and food can get trapped under it which can cause an infection.

If it starts to be very painful or causes you not be able to open your mouth you need to go and see a dentist - at least it'll be free as you're pregnant

Sorry you're suffering xx

Exactly this!

I've had this so many times. If it gets bad they give you antibiotics, but you may be able to avoid that by keeping it super-clean, salt-water gargles etc. You can take paracetamol, I was given the weak co-codamols when pregnant and was told that would be OK.

:hugs:

i'm on anti biotics at the moment for a UTI :haha:
so hopefully that will fight anything off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->