Crash! Bang! Wallop! Party Anyone?

Reaction score
Come and join the Party!

Meeting at Crash! Bang! Wallop! Adventure playground for babies and toddlers! And we wanna book a special BnB Party for all our gorgeous toddlers!

Place: Walsall, West Midlands
Date: 12.03.11
Price: £8.00

We need a minimum of 10 children to book a party at Crash Bang Wallop.

I will be booking a toddler party (no ones birthday particulary, just an excuse to have a party...)

Which includes:
* Party Invitations (though we wont exactly need those... unless you want one to make yourself feel popular?)
* One and a half hours play and A private party room to eat your party food for 30 minutes (30 minutes to convince a toddler to eat food? Yeah right)
* Cold Buffet
* Ice lolly for desert (have you ever tried to give a toddler an ice lolly? One lick and it ends up on the floor or all over their face)
* 2 jugs of squash

a Toddler party is ideal for babies who can crawl (though walking would be better), up to around the year 2 mark (when in the world does a toddler stop being a toddler and become a child? No idea, but use your best judgement)

It cost £8 per toddler and other expenses include food for yourself (i'm guessing they only feed the toddlers, not us!) and travel expenses.

So, if you're going to have a toddler in a few months time, and fancy meeting some of us WONDERFUL mummies from BnB with children of a similar age, and if you live local to the midlands (even if you don't, we are so worth the travelling time!) then this is a great change for a nice day out!
If we are lucky then we can all go for a walk in the park afterwards or a walk around the shops (take the kids in the pushchairs and hope they have a nap!)

I've chosen the date (almost) randomly, so if there are alot of people that would like to come but can't do that date for any reason, then i may be convinced to change it. Depending on how much i like you.

Anyone up for it?

Course you are, cuz you adore me and would follow me to the ends of the earth! Hehe :p

Me too as long as there were a few of us. I have a friend who isn't on BnB but would probrably come with - her little man is 16m :)

Have to see you sometime eh :p

Will speak to hubby about driving up and see if Oushka might make a trip down.
If you can point me in the right direction for accommodation you might recommend it would be appreciated x

Oi cheeky lady, you would llllooooooove the chance to meet me. I'm awesome ;)

I would so come if i had a toddler :lol: if i crouch? maybe i could pass as a toddler? maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->