Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.
aislinn and loren and i am guessing shan are insync
to much curry but sooooo yummy

heya lozi. I usually temp afta af fuks off haha. You can do it, but temp is usually bit high during af anyway so those temps aint that important! Oh, am gona tel u sumit gross! I left my thermometer in the livin room few weeks ago and went to toilet. Came bk in and my bruvas friend had it in his gob :shock: neva had the heart to tell him where it had been! :haha: eey yuk! Lol x

hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha omg av just lost a pint of blood lafn hahahahha vileeee hahahhaha omg that is hilerious hahahahaha cnt stop lafn!!!!!!wel she shud have fukd off by CD3-4 so al temp then :)

am bk out on satday :D yayyyy got an ann summers party and then off in to town!! canny wait.ther shud b dildos galore so god nos what they will have us doing but al upload sum pix on sunday/monday hahaha.hahahahaha am stil lafn bout the thermonitor hahahaha i love u!! too funi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fine thank u aislinn bit crampy but ok u?xx

Crampy huh?
I'm ok. AF finally came last night its been almost 2 months well it would have been 2 months with no AF as of June 5th....

AF arrived 4 me today well morning of the 25th so crampn like mad.awwww thats gd tho so u cn try with a fresh cycle nw chick :D xxxxxx

Aislinn sorry the witch got you but hopefully things will get back to a normal cycle now

more korma jo? I had a micro hotdog, then spicy chicken wings. But they werent nice. The skin was all slabbery. Im nw nibbling on a family sized bar of cadburys turkish delight! Ooh yum. X

thank u nicoleee!!!!!xxxxxx sorry MS is back chick :hugs:

spose we r jo, and u deffo sound preg hun!!!!!!like unbleevabley deffo!!!!xxxx :D :headspin:

ur welcum shan hope ur ok bbe :hugs: xxxxxxxx

eeeeeeee di turkish delight is disgustn!!!!am munchn on sum crispy bacon frazzles!! yum xxxxx

I cry a bit every morning when I hear a song..then I am fine the rest of the day.
I am having the best chili right now. So good.
How is everyone? All the charts are looking very promising:thumbup:

i think diane is gross,tikka massala i only ate most of the sides and a tiny amout of curry and am forcing down the nann bread. eugh to much.

oh yuck im not even sure what kind of food you are talking about but it made my tummy do flip flops just reading it lol

turkish delight is yucky jello in chocolate and frazzles are a bacon cornchip

haha loren, glad to make u laff chick! Maybe if laffin makes u lose blood like that then af will be gone in an hour! Aww luv ya 2! Anne summers party sounds like such fun loren! Av always wantd a rampant rabbit lol. 1 last time to get sloshd b4 ur :bfp: :bfp: xx jeni get bk 2 u? X

hahahaha alls u need to no is turkish delight is horrible!!!its like pink orible perfumey jelly in chocolate and frazzles r bacon flavoured crisp ther fab haha.ooooooo glad to see ur eating callie!!! :D cya soon nicole :wave: eeuuww i dnt like korma either sum of them r fruity flavourd its just rong!!haha xxxxx

You can order themonline DIane I think theyare £45 well worth it I'd never be able to hide1 from matt

eww not fruit flavoured Korma. Just cocnut and cream and spices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back