Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha loren, glad to make u laff chick! Maybe if laffin makes u lose blood like that then af will be gone in an hour! Aww luv ya 2! Anne summers party sounds like such fun loren! Av always wantd a rampant rabbit lol. 1 last time to get sloshd b4 ur :bfp: :bfp: xx jeni get bk 2 u? X

hahahahah probly!!!!i muist say i do like my AF's she cums with avengance on CD1 shes kind on CD2 and shes packed her bag and fukd off next door by the afternoon of CD3 haha although she stil is a fucker!!! haha.busy wkend i must say gt a family communion satday day, ann summers party and town on the nyt and a family birthday party on sunday jesus!!!nt drinkn at the 2 day 1s tho.me too!!!brad cnt seem to hit the spot haha so i need 1!!!!!inoooooooo ive promised whoeva is listenening to me frm abuv that i slomomly swer i will stop alcohol as of sunday, cut dwn smoken to the point wer i've stoppd and giv to charity if they bless me with a sticky bean haha.as the midwife sed to me u smoke too much at the minute to stop fullstop u'll harm urself aswel as the baby that way, wen i was preg i mean so i might aswel giv it ago b4 the bfp!!!i emaild her but shes onto it hahaha she sed she neva emaild because she hasnt recievd the payment and if i can giv her proof ive paid she will send me my reading i felt like i'd done sumthin ilegal hahahaha xxxxxxxxxx

urgh. Curry n cream n coconut! Why not hav curry and dessert after, nt at the same time! :haha: and u say im gross jo? Luv frazzles loren! Not had them in yearz! Do u american lassies have cadburys choc ova ther yet? An american company bought it over so imagine you should have soon! Its 'real' chocolate, none of your hersheys plasticine lol. What are twinkies? I always see them in the movies!

we have twinkies here diane they look like cream filled iced dougnuts

hahaha ive always wantd to no that aswel di, what a twinkie is?!?!?! ther fab rnt they frazzles wen ur in the mood tho, ive had 2 packets 1 after the uva n feel icky nw ryt wel am goin to get a 2am shower and bedtym lol, spk tmra girlies lv uuuuuuuuuuu all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have cadburry...it is most popular around Easter though with the cadburry eggs. Twinkies are yellow sponge cake with a creamy center. They are really bad for you and really addicting.
As far as chocolate is concerned, I only eat the dark chocolate...the darker the better. We have a chocolatier called "Moonstruck" here and they make the best chocolate. Godiva is really good as well.

TWINKIES... MMM My Favorite besides Hostess Chocolate cupcakes :haha:

Good Evening Ladies :wave:

Got a question for you already pregnant ladies... Did you temperature stay above normal early on in your pregnancy?? I have been burning up it seems for like 5 days now GRRR and the Nausea :sick: Oh and the ever so lovely wet panties, white cm YUCK

I'm worried.. too chicken to test... AF won't be here Monday though :haha:
Can't really afford to go to the doctor so I'm sitting here freaking out wondering what is going on... HELP...

we have twinkies here?! I didnt knw that! Jo, its my bday nxt week so may well request a vibrating friend haha. Jo, why wud u wana hide it? I wud be testing it on dh 1st lol x

Good Evening Ladies :wave:

Got a question for you already pregnant ladies... Did you temperature stay above normal early on in your pregnancy?? I have been burning up it seems for like 5 days now GRRR and the Nausea :sick: Oh and the ever so lovely wet panties, white cm YUCK

I still have my chart up if you want to take a peak. I took my temp for a few days after my bfp.

Thanks Callie... :) My temps the last few days have been from 97.5 to 97.7 and 97.9 today GRRR weird.. I did have a temp drop 1 day, I don't chart though, I just temp. Some mild cramping here and there.

I feel like I'm having Hot flashes but I woke up this morning hot but calmy? I hope there is nothing wrong :(

I hate to seem I just pop in here for help it just I'm so confused, scared really, I don't want anyone to think I don't care about them I'm just freaking out... my apologies

do they comecovered in frostingcally or am ithinking of yum yums? we have anamerican store round the road fromus

I will hopefully wait until sunday if she don't show saturday as I will be back on nights

must be yum yums. I know wherethey are in the store and thought yuck

Way to show strength Jo. I swore that I wouldn't test until I was late either and I ended up testing on cd11 I think. Your chart looks great by the way.:thumbup:

Hi Loren sorry to hear the witch got ya... Great PMA... How ya been?

:wave: Diane how are you doing girlie... testing soon? I'm holding off as long as I can, I don't want a negative result :(

Hey Jo... When are you testing :)

OMG, I seen that Kristy has been on here... So good to hear things are going so well for her... A healthy bubs she's got goin on..

Brandy... Gender Scan tomorrow :happydance: Can't wait to here the good news..

Hi Nessie. Sorry ur having bad ms.. Your bubs is very healthy ;)

Sorry Shannon to hear about your negative test sweetie :Hug:

Gem Gem... Test this Sunday with me :haha: Lookin good girlie :)

Nicole chick spend away... I can't wait to go shopping for a lil one... supposidly PINK :haha: I'll email ya later :hugs:

I hope I did'nt forget anyone forgive me, my mind has left the building :haha:

SUnday if she don't come kim. I think she will but anywho. I have tested up til today.

Thanks Callie I need to look at yours and DIanes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back