Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callie I forgot you in my signature I will fix this now

LoenI'mkeeping you up there girl. Kim you get added when you test ok ?

No Worries... I'm not on anyones... :( Guess since I was'nt ttc and I don't post like I used too I got kicked to the curb, its all good..

I'll add names as soon as I get pg, I'll add you when you find out too... Thanks Jo :hugs:

Do you have hotflashes or staying warm?

hey kim! I wil test with u sunday :hugs: if af doesnt arrive on saturday as scheduld, and as callie says, we are here to help! Callie my charts nt great. Unless a huge hike 2mro lol x

kimmie, like ur sig chick, funny, but change the bumb to bump hun, error maybe? X

I know right... I'm just scared to take a test... It would break my heart to see a negative result... :(

Thank you Diane, I'm sorry I haven't been more sociable... damn hormonal embalance here... :haha: Oh I'll fix it... thanx

Oh I can be believe me... I was chatting away every day, I'm one of the offically first CCC... :haha: Its been an emotional rollercoaster here for everyone... But alot of BFP's have taken place as well... I hope we all get BFP's this weekend... I may try to hold off and see if the :witch: will show her ugly head June 3rd GRRR She had better stay away.. :haha:

aww that seems sofar away have you missedone? use FF makeslifeeasier than wracking your brain. I didn't have much faith but mydoc has now recommened it rather than opks

I just go by watching my cm change and cervix postion.. :haha: I'm not a gooroo of charting or any chart, too complicated and too much brain work for me :haha:

As far as a missing one nope, mine last month was'nt really a period, I bleed a tad pink then brown, did bleed a lil lite pink a few times on and off for 3 days, then it stopped I'm usually a 5 dayer too? I'm TOO chicken to test... so I'll probably hold off to see if the witch shows... :haha:

AF will probably show though... :( Just don't know why I'm so damn warm now GRRR

hey kim. What cd are you on? And i knw what u mean about heartbreak at seeing :bfn: :hugs: ive had 25 of the little fkers the past 10days :haha: think i will refrain from testing for a day or 2. Or maybe not :rofl:

do i need a form for bump buddie application kim? :haha: watchin jls concert on bbcthree. Man those guys are hot! :blush:

aww jo :hug: if af comes this time for me im not testin til 13dpo. The day before af due. Dnt wana wait til she comes cos then i dnt get the poas buzz lol x

ooh yeah jo, all muscley n hot n sweaty, meeeow! Dh likes on the buses 2 jo. Hes sleeping just nw. Just as well or he may notice my drooling

lol.I remindmatt he used to be fit andmuscly now hes a lump expecting quads lol.
Wellcervix hasdone some thing odd. its very high and I think firm but I'msure itsclosed just feels odd and deffinatly not af like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"