Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya everyone,

got a bfn this mornin, so it must of been an evap?? knew shudnt of got excited!! stupid tests!! o well if af comes will try again next month wiv u luvly ladys xxxxxxxx

im goin shoppin 2day and then got the hen doo tonite so il prob be bak on later or 2mro, have a fab weekend everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats on 11 weeks ness and 12 weeks callie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning guys!!! hope everyone is ok!!

Oh no Gem!! Perhaps like Nicole she got better tests on an evening so try again tonight? I've never seen an evap on a superdrug before so fx for you it wasn't one!!

Thank you chick and Callie too - just counting down the days til 12 weeks!!! Congrats Callie too on 12 weeks today :happydance: xxx

Also, don't evaps only show up after the time..not in the first few mins! Keep testing, chick..I don't believe the bfn yet!

Hi Nessie..happy 11 weeks :D

Wow I'm 18 wks today..moved up a box, I think..yay!! Our little aliens are starting to look like babies lol.

thanks brandy congrats to you too darling!!

I've woke up feeling so sick this morning :sick: I can't bring myself to drink any water cos it turns my tummy and I can't get the lid off the lemonade and Mark isnt here grr!!!

Might have to have a can of coke instead!

Coke sounds good. I've been trying to drink more water..before being pregnant it's all I ever drank, now it sounds gross..so I moved to cokes, teas, juices..but I know that's what's adding on the lbs too lol. Grr.

Omg my daughter is intolerable today. She spends the night with a friend and comes home with a major attitude. She's stuck in her room all day long..I'm not sure how to handle such hostility though. :(

hi girls! Gem i agree with ness i dont believe the :bfn: some tests of the same kind can be more sensitive than others, try again tonight :hugs:

congrats brandy on the 18wks! :dance: and nessie, eek not long till ur 12wk scan! Im excited 4 you babe :yipee: and donna thankyou for sharing more about you. Its nice to hear bout you and your family :flower:

huge temp drop today so the :witch: is coming for sure. But i knew that anyway! Im definately going to concenrate less on ttc and more on other areas in my life. X

Ugh, I just saw that :( So sorry hun. I see you're on cycle #4..for some reason I thought you had been trying for a lot longer...not that even 4 isn't long, cuz I know it feels like forever!

Temp drip for me too. She ain't her yet tho x speak later as limitting time here !!! Xxx

thanks brandy. Its cycle 5 ttc but didnt ov last cycle! But 12yrs unprotected sex. So it really has been a long time. I had given up long before i found bnb. X

It will happen..I honestly believe you deserve a child of your own..and for whatever reason, that kiddo is being stubborn about his/her timing! I hope it's very soon for you. I'm just glad we can join you on your journey xo

Sorry I disappeared..had a few people over that needed my attention, aka bossing around lol. I'll be so glad when this house is completely done!!!

I'm out :witch: flew by not long ago. Not getting worked up about it :nope: but I can really enjoy my evening out tonight :happydance:

:hugs: gals. I just wish the witch would show or my body would figure out what is going on and fix it.

sorry karen :hugs: hope u have a great night x our cycles will be starting together at least :hugs:

hello my wonderful ladies!! am sorry on the temp dips girls :hugs: wer all gna do it its just a matter of when!!!but hopefully sum1 will luk over us and giv us them the same month!!!!! an ive got all my trust in this spelly woman just afta c wat happens.how r u all anyway?

happy 11 weeks ness!!!xxxxx
happy 12 weeks callie!!!xxxxx
happy 18 WEEKS brandy!!!jesus haha xxxxx

Good morning, ladies! Our power was out this a.m. and just came back on. Good thing as it is going to be HOT here today.

I am so sorry to read the temp drops and bfns :( I can't test until next weekend and haven't even tried charting or temps yet so I am not sure where I even stand. I think I need to try to learn more about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"