Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsout of 100 so 81% pregnant. Seemed to work for callie.

I am convinced that 100 points is just not possible. I had every symptom from the start and still only had 82 points.

I know damn thing I am just adding them to get a result now.

callie you appear to be having an alien in you bellie button at the moment

I noticed that it got really slow too. It was taking forever for my pages to load.
Jo, are you delirious from being tired or what? lol

look at callies ticker picture. lol
I feel delerius I want my bed

Oh I just got it Jo. Hahaha. You're referring to her ticker pic. I thought you had lost your mind woman.

I saw that. I was thinking about changing tickers. This one is starting to look weird. I like the facts that it gives though. I suppose I could probably take my ff chart off though....

deffinatly.
Come onuterus just decide now send me a signal.

let me add you as a friend so i can reference it please

I kind of like it. I might just keep it a bit longer. We'll see. It is amazing how different all three months I charted looked from each other.

Well lovely ladies, I am off to get some much needed beauty rest. I am exhausted and have yet another long day tomorrow. If you ladies have facebook will you please message me your names to locate you on there please? Talk to you all soon. Jo, hope the rest of your night goes fast and Callie eat more! LOL

Thanks Kel. I am trying. Have a good night. I am off to bed as well. I am beat. :hugs:

lol mineare bonkers. I am just deluding myself by looking at hcg levels and why I wouldn't have :bfp: yet

hi everyone hope that all is well withevery one, yep jo its me with a boy called kaiden, hes a right hypo little boy but wudnt want him anyother way he wears me out ,
sorry i dont post much on here as i find it hard to talk sometimes as i have some problems with commuitcating with people as i had adhd and sometme i say the wrong things but i love reading wot everyone writes sometimes i sit hear laughing at my self because u are all so funny, as like most of you i also have some furbabys, well 3 dogs 4 cats and 2 tropical fish tanks, along with 3 children in the house and also my dh its a mad house here but i dont think i wud want it any other way,
last nite i had a great time with dh for our 5yrs of being together we went to the cinema and watched street dance which was great, the kids didnt come, britney my dd went with my dad as they taking her it ikea to day to do some shopping, chloe dsd went to her mums for the wkend and kaiden went round my sil for a little while, its one of them rare few hours without the kids which is very rare for us lol
today we are going in to town to get some bits and pieces, dh a football shirt and some of kaidens bits for the rest of his bedroom and then on to bike shopping as he turns 4 in just over a wk so he wants a new bike which has to be ben 10
hope everyone has a nice day and hopefully wil catch up later
donna xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member