Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Loren! Can't believe its been 18 weeks..wow. Now I know the 2nd half will go even slower tho...lol. Just cuz I'm so impatient.

:hugs: to everyone. So today, I saw CCC in a license plate and thought of you all :haha: I'm so addicted!

Goodness it's cold here tonight..I still have to shower too..Ughhhh..long, wet, freezing cold hair is no fun.

hi everyone. sorry for my absence. my tinternet is still down :(

so who is all testing? i am so excited for you all!! yay

can i get quick update please there is over 50 pages to read lol !!!

shan my midwife told me i had to have been scanned and bloods done for every miscarridge for them to count. It sucks but its so they know its not a phantom pregnancy. I think i have had a few chemicals 2 but have been diagnosed for my 5 mcs. hope you feel better soon and if you dont bleed within 2 weeks of mc they might have to do a d&c or give you suppositries(sp?) coz the risk of infection so they shouldnt just leave you to just get on with it.

xxxx

Wow Kirstoe spuds growing lots now.Well dpnegirl

I apologise girls Icalculated wrong :witch: is due sunday

Yay for all the miles stones girls Aww Gem Fingers crossed for you an all my girls here

evening girls!!

thank you for all the congrats!!

Kirstie congrats on 14 weeks too!!! Bet you're able to relax more now hey?

:hugs: girls to those who have had temp drops and AF xxxxx sending tons of :dust: to all you wonderful deserving ladies xxxxx

sorry I popped on earlier but had to log off cos I threw up and felt pretty rubbish so had to go to bed, felt sick all morning so felt better after being sick but it makes my eyes sore and bulgy so always have to sleep it off!

Been to see Sex and the City 2 with my sis - I'm in love with the series it's awesome but the films are far too frothy, silly and giggly for me - I'm not a massive chick flick fan I prefer action and sci-fi films but had to go see the film being such a fan of the series!

xx

Well I am still getting pulling behind my belly button and ate breakfast this am and almost threw it up. Same thing a few days ago. The pulling gets so bad its stops me from what I am doing. :cry:

Congrats on the milestones. Hope All is well.

hi Shan sorry you're feeling in pain and rubbish :hugs: if it gets bad you might need to go to the ER?

Yeah, I doubt I'll even see the movie..I heard the 2nd is horrible. lol. Not my thing either..I'm totally into drama, thriller, sci-fi. :D

Hey Shanny..weird, wonder whats going on. Have you tested again after the blood test?

Comeon Eurovision give us something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinema Ness that would be a date??? we have seen about 5 films at the cinema we can never choose

yeah Brandy I enjoyed it cos it was SATC but still its nothing like the series and like I said a bit too frothy for my kind of film!

I'm watching Gladiator on Sky1 Jo - love that film!

Brandy, I have not tested. Ness if it doesnt get better I will go to ER.
I have been having this since May 7 :wacko:

Gladiator is sooo good!

We just watched Goal on tv..and now theres some weird movie on that I've never seen..with men with feathered hair and women who wear bright pink lipstick :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"