Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said no sorry's for you Di, but still! Sorry about the witch, ,girls. :hugs: all around. Ooh this spellbound thing sounds very exciting!!!

thanks brandy :flower: you will get you dose of adrenaline from our lovely june bfps! I am having a spell cast on the eve of my birthday x

Hey girls quick trip in before work. I have stuff to do so won't be on until later. I am after calculating better expecting her today she seems to be lost or doesn't like my shift pattern as no sign of her. Yikes I did not sign up on my own this is a team event Gem are you still in????

Hi Jo

:happydance: Looking good for you missy, we have to have 1 bfp surely!!

hi girlies, hi jo xxxx am still in! not sure of chances, but i guess still a chance with her not here yet!! althou not expected till 2mro!!
just checked cp and its high, also still very lotiony and some slightly stretchy cm??? confused. not enough 2 be ov this late, as was 2 thick/ lotiony.
so me and oh just :sex: anyway
howa u chick?? wat sypmtoms do u hav now? theres only me and u left!! i cant believe there hasnt been a bfp yet!! xxxxxxxxxx

jo im sorry ive not read back yet but wen did u last test??

hi di and karen xxx

ooooo im soo excited 4 ur spell di .... maybe this is it!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Diane, I am sure Dh will believe in it. LOL Not sure what he would think though.

I have got some depressing news. After further investigation and talking to an acupuncturist and going through my charts. She said after Jan it looks like I have wanted to ovulate but my body isnt doing it. She said even with the shift its not working and the hormones are there but for some reason the follicle wont release the egg, and it shows several times throughout the cycle it wants too. So it looks like ttc isnt ttc for me. I am going to go see her and get herbs, but I am not sure its gonna happen anytime soon.:cry:

SnapGemI usually check around this timeand it's higher than I thought Kinda firm and deffinatly open enough to expel My insides. Weird!!!!!!! Have to ask Diane But I think I tested the early hours of thursday/friday and friday afternoon when I got up and :bfn: Shame I'mon nights and it's the bank holiday I have to be up and running on tuesday evening to get my prescription so will get that and another test i nothing unless Matt feels brave lol. all I have is constipation and the ambition to sleep all day. No crampsand I am deffinatly a crampy girl. All my cm is between creamy and snotty gunk nospotting nothing but temp has dropped

Your getting there with the answers Shan that is good it's all just a waiting and patience game.

hugs shan. I really wish we could get you some clomid sorted, your baby is only a few pills away! Jo good girl. Keep that witch away x

lol a few pills away. My mw won't give me clomid. She said she decied not too.

I'm gonna see the acupunctrist. She's gonna give me herbs.

agh what a day I swear if I never see another grilled hotdog it wouldnt hurt my feelings at all lol

Jo your gonna make me wait till TUESDAY before you test again lol

Shan ask the acupunturist about ordering the clomid on line wouldnt hurt to just see what she has to say about it

jo, u testd friday night! Shan, i hope u find ur answer. My heart screams chlomid is ur answer. Hey nic, hows the ms? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"