Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAtts just told be there is a supermarket open on his way home but has suggested I go there It's miles out of my way men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't think it will make a difference. Of course it won't but knowing earlier would be nice. She could turn up at any moment but that is not the point

he's a strange boy keeps joking about waiting 9 months for my period jeezy mcwheezy Iam officially late can I do some kind of dance? lol It will have to wait uunless I can think of anywhere that that sells tests

yes strange creatures aren't they. I am stealng his credit card as soonas Iam and ordering everything. I can then pay iit off as we go

Yes they are. I would wait like 6 weeks. Just to be safe. I started buying already last time and now I have baby stuff just sitting there :cry:

i'm not that daft but I am well planned its all in the brain just waiting

We have some junk I wanted to store in the spare room so the sooner the testing and :bfp: the more likely i will just bin it lol

havent had my painkillers in over 30hrs jo. Fell asleep earlier, kept tossing and turning. Now im sore and feel like shit. Due to pick them up today at chemist, but its gona be shut cos its bank holiday!

oh dear what are u on? I know you take a lot you don't want to go into withdrawel

dihydracodeine. 8 x30mg daily. Withdrawal has startd, dam! Af is late 4 u! How exciting!

Our asda should have apharmacy and they will be open tomorrow. Try and get the watereddown version if you can. Yup and I keepthinking she has come but it's just CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"