Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
innoooooo hahaha *******!!!!!!yer we deffo r and am with u on tha 1 chick!!!i wud go mad if it wernt 4 u lot!!!use r a god send!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its a lady called Mia-Angel, shes cast a fertility and full protection spell, and i bought a rose quartz bracelt blessd with a fertility spell aswel tha ive got to wer all the tym, with the spell she cast the fertililty 1 over the weekend and then sends me a letter thru the post with a charm and instructions of what to do to bring positive energy to the spell, thers alot of women who have riten to her thanking her ther all on her ebay bit wer u buy the fertility spell, she msgd me after i bought it saying i am so sorry 4 ur loss, i will do all i can to make u pregnant with ur magical baby...... and when i fall pregnant ive got to let her no and she casts a full protection spell on the baby so its a sticky 1!!thers no harm in beleiving it will happen, if it hasnt happend in 3 months u get bk intouch with her and she casts the spell again.Di got a coven spell from her, which lifts black magic.and uno wa gem sunday morning this sounds mad bt i felt like a warm cuddled feeling ova my womb part of my body!!!madnesss!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks rach, i just dont know whether next month to do as much as i can, as i need 2 know when i ov cos it wasnt obvious this month as i didnt opk or temp?? and now im kinda in limbo as 2 wever ive ovd , im not even positive im 13dpo?? no sign of af.

on the otherhand, dont want 2 be stressed with it all. CANT WIN lol
what are u gona do hun?? i really thought it might be this month, as with 5 behind with bfn, i thought surely it cant be bfn agen, so now im thinkin another month, and can only see bfn at the end of it!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

omggg loren sounds good!!!! how do i get in touch with her?? xxxxxxxx

Hello, all! A lovely weekend so far!! Shannon, I am sorry to hear you are not ovulating. Do your docs think that Plan B may have messed up your cycles? My sil had a similar non ovulatory set of cycles when ttc. Her charts would show that she kept trying to ovulate. I also think that special diets can affect. I swear I had a non ovulatory cycle when on the South Beach.

Anyway, I would highly recommend clomid. It did the trick for my sil in one cycle.

Does anyone else here use opks? I use the clearblue opks and pretty consistently get a smiley around 12dpo. After using these for months, I have figured out my luteal phase is around 14 days. If i get my smiley a day early for example, at 11dpo, I know my cycle will only be 26 days instead of 27.

6dpo today. Hope to test next weekend :)

go on ebay gem and type in mia-angel!! and its the £6.99 1 chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i dnt use opks hun, ive neva eva gt a positive!!!xxxxxxxxxxx ooohhhh gd luck hun!!!!! i love wen sum1s DPO!!!!! am ony CD7 today.i workd out over the past 4 months i OV between CD14 and CD18 so i guess am gna have to BD everynyt frm 13 til 20 thats the only best bet i have xxxxx

Hi! I used opks last 5 months. Luteal phase is usually 14 days but have had a few 13 days and one 16 with chemical.
I get back on cd11 and that's the day I o'd last month so might miss it xx I've paid for ff so want to use it even if not for temp just recording o etc. Will use conceive +

watching reruns of jeremy Kyle.. What losers!!! How come they all get preggers so quick!!

hi lesley! Hey loren! Hey gemgem n rachipie! Ooh loren, ive heard people saying they get strange feeling and then when they find out what time the spell was cast it was at the exact same time!! Im getin a spell done tomorrow at 8pm which only cost 99p and my triple cast spell by mias coven of witches on wednesday nite and the spell is cast into a silver pendant. I have belief and theres nothing evil about this sort of thing, its bout nature and love and peace! You will find her on ebay! Its magic hehe. We will see! Fxd. Loren u need to work out you luteal phase. When u work out ur ov day by temping, the days after that is ur lp and it rarely changes. It can vary, but a normal range is 12-16 days. Basically what am sayin is temp everyday! Gem click on my ticker itll take u to ff and go up to the top rite n u can join from there. And i will get 5 free vip days and u get 30! Lol. And ur nt out babe. Test in 2 days if no af! Constant testing leaves u deflated chick :hugs: hows lesley? X

Thank you ladies! I have a doc appt on 6/5 for just annual stuff, so I think I am going to take a test that a.m. It will only be 11dpo at that point but I am going to give it a shot!

hi lesley! Hey loren! Hey gemgem n rachipie! Ooh loren, ive heard people saying they get strange feeling and then when they find out what time the spell was cast it was at the exact same time!! Im getin a spell done tomorrow at 8pm which only cost 99p and my triple cast spell by mias coven of witches on wednesday nite and the spell is cast into a silver pendant. I have belief and theres nothing evil about this sort of thing, its bout nature and love and peace! You will find her on ebay! Its magic hehe. We will see! Fxd. Loren u need to work out you luteal phase. When u work out ur ov day by temping, the days after that is ur lp and it rarely changes. It can vary, but a normal range is 12-16 days. Basically what am sayin is temp everyday! Gem click on my ticker itll take u to ff and go up to the top rite n u can join from there. And i will get 5 free vip days and u get 30! Lol. And ur nt out babe. Test in 2 days if no af! Constant testing leaves u deflated chick :hugs: hows lesley? X

heyyyy di, inoooo i ws like :| she must have done it then coz that ws 1 wierd feeln!!!lol.ooooohh this is all exciting!!!whats ur 99p 1 hun??every1s saying if u dnt fall preg within the 1st 12 weeks of the spell being cast u have to email her bk and she recasts the spell!!!all so exciting i cud shit myself hahaha ony mesn!!!ino hun i tempd to day, so as of today i'm a temper!!!haha.xxxxxxx

this is a thread on sum site about Mia ......

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...ve-had-spell-put-me-fertility-spell-club.html

xxx

Thank you ladies! I have a doc appt on 6/5 for just annual stuff, so I think I am going to take a test that a.m. It will only be 11dpo at that point but I am going to give it a shot!

ur welcum hun gdgdggd.cudnt u request a blood test at the doc lesley??xxx

Hey, Di! I am trying not to symptom spot. It is hard cuz now that I have committed myself to ttc my total lack of patience is kicking in. :) Been a great weekend here though. We went to see the Sex & the City movie with our neighbors and sat by a fire outside last night. Today is Memorial Day so we are thinking of doing a little window shopping, looking at cars etc. Car dealerships can't be open here on Sundays so when a holiday falls on a weekday they really promote it!!

How are you, Di?

OMG on satday nyt, i sed in the ann summers party "which 1 of use is slagn me off my right ear is on fire" and ive just red on that thread that a girl and her OH got burny hot ears the tym mia cast the spell!!!! i thort ntn ofit til i red that then!!! haha love it xxxxxx

OMG on satday nyt, i sed in the ann summers party "which 1 of use is slagn me off my right ear is on fire" and ive just red on that thread that a girl and her OH got burny hot ears the tym mia cast the spell!!!! i thort ntn ofit til i red that then!!! haha love it xxxxxx

Ooooooohhhhh, that is kinda spooky!

am fine lesley! Aw sounds like u have a nice social life babe! Fxd for ur bfp 11dpo chick! Loren the 99p one is a fertility spell too. She has good feedback too. For 99p you cant complain, and if u have more than 1 spell cast frm difrnt witches its even stronger. Says mia. If u search 4 powerful fertility spell, its a woman maria sumthin, 99p starting bid but thats what they go for. She is lovely, and books a time 4 ur spell 2 be done then emails u chants u need todo be4 bed then again in the morning. Got a really nice feeling bout her x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back