Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao Loren my lo had long nails we had to trim them the day after he was born the hospital wont trim them i meen they will wack his forskin off his little man but wouldnt trim his nails so dh had to run to the store and buy infant nail clippers he kept scratching his self every time he got his hands out of the little cuffed undershirt

Shey there has been a stomach bug going around here dh and his bil have had it and my lo had a touch of it also I wouldnt know if ive got it since my ms still hits be out of the blue lol

lmao Loren at the extra weight part I get HUGE and look all puffy I dont look good pregnant I seen a girl in the ob office and I bet she wore a size 2 didnt even look like she had been pregnant let alone just had a baby 2 weeks ago GRRR is all I can say to that

The :witch: hasn't got me. and last time i had that feeling in my stomach i was prego with my son.

from what i can see on your chart shey i dnt think u have ovd yet. So doubt its pregnancy yet babe but could be wrong. Try taking the overide off ff and see if it gives u crosshairs x

awwww nicole!!!!bless ur LO!!!!and i hate ppl who dnt gain during pregnancy but complain theyve gaind weight and the ones who r like a stick like 5weeks after birth!!!wtfff!!!!haha xxxxxx dianeeeee :) :rofl: xxxxxxx

Lol I know Loren just makes you mad doesnt it oh well if I gain more then just a little weight its all worth it then I can make my kids feel bad when there older I cant do the I was in labor 30 hours with you so Ill just say I gained 50 pounds with you and my ass got the size of a small car and my toes looked like small sausages lol

hi nicole. Got my spell today. I am now protected against black magic and any1 who tries to do anything against me gets it back x3 hahaha so you have all been warned! :rofl: heya lozd :kiss: i keep peein myself when it think of baby edward scissor hands givin u a c section when he decided its time to enter the world hahahahaha

Lol Diane sure hope you have warned your dh he better watch out

nicole, if i gain more weight when pg they are gona have to get a custom built bed to take my weight and a crane to get me out the house haha x

oh nicole he has been warned what will happen if he tries to stand in my way of getin pg by refusing to hand over the essential goods haha

lmao Diane I made my dh take me to the store so I could buy a cake all I want to eat is stuff I shouldnt UGH

I really hate to see how much weight Ive gained at the dr office I usually just look away when they put me on the scale oh well ill worry about the weight after the baby gets here fresh fruits and vegatables are starting to come in season here so hopefully the baby decides it would like something healthy lol

Hi all..

Diane did your letter come?

I havent looked in my mail yet.. But it only took 2 days for you to get your card. Its funny how there is always a guest on the thread no...

Hi Lesley.

Well ov pains real bad last night and today and temp drop this am.. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"