Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahahahhaha fanny pack!!!its just wierd and vile the way thats used as a word for ther bum!!!!! wa use doin?xxxxx

watching corrie. Was well peed off that it was cancelled cos of that stupid crazy cumbrian gun man last week :growlmad:

i knw jo. Its not like people can differentiate between real life and acting. And as 4 being insensitive, im sure the victims families wouldnt be tuning in anyway. Dont mean to sound insensitive, of course i have sympathy 4 anyone affected x

hahah muff!!!exactly wa i sed to my m8, no offence to them bt they no the story line so they didnt have to watch!!not as if sum sat them dwn tied them up and hid the remote!!!xxxx

my tv has this great button it turns it off.
i want to go sleep

hahaha yer bt u wudnt b able to reach it if u wer tied up!!!

ooh ur computer has a button like that 2, not so good tho cos we dnt want u 2 go! Hahaha. Loren that m8 may have been me! Haha stole it x

6:23 p.m. Day 1 of the South Beach Diet Phase 1 nearly complete. I am hungry. I am crampy. And, I am cranky.

haha no di it was me m8 tara tha i sed it to!!b assd with a diet!!!i bet ur absoloutly gorjis the way u r lesley!!!!same goes to u jo!!! ur gorjis to u didnt need to go on 1!!!xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"