• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what fertility friend says..
The dotted lines on your chart for the coverline and ovulation detection mean that there is something about your data that puts your ovulation date in question. Usually this is because one or more of your non-temperature fertility signs do not confirm the ovulation date that your temperature would suggest. This may not mean anything significant for you, especially if your thermal shift is clear. Sometimes your fertility signs just do not all match up to show a perfectly correlated picture. In most cases, the detection is still quite reliable, but it means that you have to keep looking at your chart and your fertility signs and have intercourse if you see any signs of increased fertility.

When the lines are dotted and the thermal shift is not clear or dramatic, it is especially important to keep having intercourse since it is possible that you are still waiting for ovulation. If a more likely ovulation date becomes apparent later, the software will usually adjust the detection automatically.

SO if we read this in the case for Shey.. She ovulated before bd, which means she isnt pregnant.

Ahah I remember seeing that before shan i didn't use opk's so i only had dots last month.
We didn't BD today whoops

Jo bding every other day is supposed to be ideal. Or every 3rd day. so they say.. I am just gonna bd whenever. Its the best way. Glad your body is getting back to normal

hey girlies. The dotted lines you talk about are only what ff is refering to when there are horizontal and vertical lines. Shey has put opk as detection source. Her temps after positive opk do not Indicate that is when she ovd. So its invalid. If she ovulated it would have been laTer when her temps rose. I wud say cd24 x

i would like to see her take the overide off and see what ff says. A later ovulation would make pregnancy possible but a possitive hpt very unlikely if not impossible by the time she tested x

woops, i take that back. If cd24 was ov, then very highly unlikely to result in pg from bd 7 days previous

Hello ladies!!

Hope you are all well... not had chance to BD this cycle yet so definatley missed the boat this month

PS my ticker is wrong... need to update it as I only had a 26 day cycle again last month

I was trying to change it to Advanced and FF wont go back to advanced! grr

bad ff! :growlmad: lol. Hi karen, can you bd tonight? You may still be lucky xx hows things with you shey? Still staying with your sister? X

I have found some bizzare charts on ff.
At work now and I am starving again went to bed hungry woke up hungry eugh soo annoying

Im doing fine Di, nope i moved back with my parents cause i have to show up at court cause my son's dad has to pay child support so we have to go to court and i want to make sure that he does it. How have you been and how's your furbaby?

Hi MrsBB how are you doing?

Really Jo! I think that FF has been a bit screwy lately

I totally thinkit is still working fine just some odd charts though.

its bein gay for me it wont let me change the thingy back to advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back