Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok! well i'll post pics of a test next week

love the sticks.
post away Who's first other wise onto POAS?

Prob be me but not testing til 25th. I don't know If I o'd so just going by longest cycle xx

Good luck Nix and I hope you do get your BFP!!! you so deserve it girlie! :hugs:

Night girls bath, dog walk then bed. See you all tonight.
Rach your already in the 2ww scary

morning girls!

sorry I wasnt on last night, went to the docs I have a UTI, he's put me on antibiotics for 7 days!

I managed to record baby's heartbeat today, you can download it here if you fancy a listen!

https://www.filedropper.com/120610

you might need headphones on if your audio is rubbish on your computer like mine lol

Rach you should bd just in case chick I would x

good luck Rach. Hope you bd around ov:)

thamks for clarifying about the egg:)

ness I will have a listen when I'm not on my phone lol.

I have lots of pma. Really feel my bfp this coming cycle. The provera has turned up the heat. Phew

Well I NEVER have o'd later than cd14 but today is cd15 and I got a nearly pos opk earlier. Will test again in a bit. Maybe all the alcohol I delayed it!! Going to try and bd tonight and Sunday.

Woo hoo maybe you are catching the eggy! That would be awesome. Fingers crossed!

I wish! It doesn't bear thinking bout the possibility of it happeneing anymore cause it's too heartbreaking to see af! Just hope my cycles aren't trying to lengthen :(

hope u r ok hinny. Eng v USA in football today!!!

I feel the opposite I just wish af would show. But I know having your cycles lengthen is heart breaking. I know :hugs:

I dont watch football but go USA lol :haha:

hahaha go england! Go england! Haha and thats coming from a scot! We are 2 shit to make it to the world cup haha. Fxd 4 u rach. X

shey honey, just had to say that because you fell pregnant with your ds first time of bd doesnt mean you are super fertile, just lucky. You must have had bd at the right time that one time. Fertility is a 2 part equasion. The man is responsible for 50 percent of fertility. But most importantly you must have sex in your fertile window. The 2 most fertile days are
The day before and the day of ovulation. Please bare in mind that just because it only took 1 time the first time doesnt mean the same will apply for the 2nd time. Though i do hope you dont have any problems concieveing :hugs: with my first 2 pregnancies i fell pregnant in the 1st month. I wouldve considered myself very fertile! But what happens in the past with a different partner counts for nothing. I have been trying 12 years with no success now. I am not saying this cos im jelous, cos im not. I just dont want you to be dissapointed if it doesnt work out the way you planned. Hi ness, aaww im of my phone and cant listen to hb! How sweet! Xx

oh, and shey. You do have overide on, do try and take it off. I think you ovd later than what you have put. If thats the case then you may have bded at the fertile time. Good luck, i wish you well xx

hey all, just read this page.i ddnt think shey had overideon because that comes up blue. lots of readinf to do i think.
thre lions on ashirt 44 years of hurt ........

Yeah dotted line just means no coverline and suspect ov but not enough data.

Well football time beer in hand!!

one vertical dotted line means opk used as primary indicactor for ovulation. I used it once the month i didnt ovulate but got a postive opk. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"