• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SHey.

Callie I think this is the cycle. With eastern and western medicine I will have much more luck. I have taken provera before .. It took about 5 days for af. I hope its fast this time. Cause it causes my fibro to flare :cry: today I could barely move.

haha Callie I have to agree with Shan, I say you are having a girl!

Shan I'm sorry bout your fibro. I wish it didn't do that to you. I hate when others are in pain. :(

Thanks Shey. During progesterone rises it kills me.

I need to go to bed. Night

Aww okie dokie Shan sweet dreams and hope you feel better tomorrow! :hugs:

I can assosciate Shan I was totally swollen at the end of lastcycle

Ahhh I'm just pathetic and adjusing back badly. Would te fire department employ you shey?

If Im really good and if they have a position available then yea. But as of now they have no job openings.

yup it does, but i should really get a job in the medical billing and coding.

Nix it depends on how fertile a woman is! if she is very fertile it can.

Shey an egg has a life span of 24 hours from when it pops out of the ovary after that it dies sperm in ideal conditions have alife span of 5 days.
Rach your up early

Wow I did not know that Jo! seriously I never knew that thanks for telling me. That is interesting.

It doesn't matter how fertile u r, the egg dies after release. It can't wait around for the next bd session just cause your "extra fertile".

Yeah Jo, fell asleep on sofa at 7 so all slept out! Will probably nap later.

see i didn't know that. I read in a book that it takes an egg 48 hrs to fertilize

it's 48 hours from the spermaattaching then they waltz around your womb and if they latch on in timeyou have your self a zygote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"