Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a greek goddess of love, beauty and sexuality

Okay Im going to bed now good night.

hi girls hows everyone?
sorry ive not posted in a while just been trying not to concertrate on ttc much but its always on my mind as everyone around me is pregnat and its making me a bit depressed, especally my sil whos carrying twins that might come soon shes so complaing about being pg its doing my head in
ive been reading through all the posts and i thought i had it hard with my medical history but you girls have it worst then me and i send big :hugs: to you all,
for all the girls with :baby: on board i love hearing on how you all are progressing with them and cant wait for the days you all give birth and see the pics of babys (i love new babys)
afm im now on cycle 12 and im now not going to do temps or opks now as i think they are stressing my dh out, to the point him thinking that he cant perform now,
:dust: to all
love donna xxx

hi donna :hugs: lovely to see you pop in! I know how hard it is to have pregnant people around you babe, but keep in mind that WILL be you soon, i promise :flower: Sounds like you have the right idea, maybe giving the temping a break and opks, will help you relax more. Ttc will always be on your mind, theres no doubt about that, but we will always be here if you need to talk. Ttc is something in our minds that should happen very easily and naturally but sadly it doesnt seem to work like that for most of us. Take care xxx

thanks di
im hoping so and we will all have world cup babies lol :thumbup:
it seems so easy in theory to make a :baby: but when it comes to it to some of us its not , where i am there is loads of the school girls pg and they semm to think its easy having sex then getting pg and they will get everything on a plate to them but its not as ive been there as a teenage mum and i was a single parent aswell and i wouldnt want my daughter to be the same as me so we have had chats about sex and everything and shes quite clued up about it, and ive also had a baby in my mid 20s as well,
thats enough about my rant hows you doing and ur puppy?
donna xx

hey donna! Am glad you have had that chat with your daughter, too many young girls think babies are so cute and they just wanna have one to love and cuddle, but they are not pets, and change your life in so many ways that some young girls cant cope with. Its not the walk in the park that they think it is. You know from experience how hard it is but im sure youve done a great job, but it is a huge struggle. :hugs: and of course, you dont wana be a granny so young lol.
The pup is good thanks, she really is the destructive type tho so trying to think of ways to keep her mind occupied! Hows ur little spottie monster? X

oh, and im doing good! Bded last night, temps say no ov yet so am glad cos last nights dose where mouldies! Yuuk! Theyve been festering for a month! Eeeey haha. But they will be fresh for the next session. Lol. Hope out tmi isnt too much for you donna babe xx

lol you hear of so many teenage mums and then theres the chat shows as well where they dont know who the daddy is of there baby as well it makes me sick as they think its just a game but its the poor child that suffers in the end,
yeah my monsters doing great apart from the same problem as you its hard to keep him occuipied aswell hes growing at an alarming rate at the mo nearly bigger than my other dalmation indie whos 2yrs shes calmed down a lot and is a really placid dog but solo hes only 22 wks old now and just huge, and seems to like my shoes, he has bite indies tail and now its irritating her as it heals but he wont leave either of the girls alone (indie and hermione) as they dont want to play they just like to lay there and chill out espically in the sun, indies laysin the shade when im outside and hermione lays in the sun but he dont get the message that they dont want to play

its ok tmi not a problem lol:winkwink:
yeah i say that to my dh as well about clearing out the mouldies
ive given up doing my temps it got to be a chore doing them and its hard as kaiden comes through in the mornings at about 6ish to get up for skool
i did the opks for a few months to see when i got the surge the first time was about day 10 then it went to 15 then to 14 so im just holding out for and taking pot luck when it happens ive been getting the ov pains about 1 day before i got the +on opks so im hoping to tell my self that when the pains come its time, ive now been off the depo for 13 months now so hopefully my system will be sorting its self out now fx
so im planning on bding every other day may be a few days with 2 in a row want a world cup baby :haha:

lol donna! Hahaha. Cookie has the same problem, only its my 4 cats she tries to play with. They are having none of it, and after numerous scratches on her nose she still doesnt leave them alone, Im sure she thinks its part of the game! Lol. But im sure hoping she grows out of it! Whats the lil guys name again? Sounds like he is gonna be HUGE!! lol. Are your bitches nuetered? Or are you gonna have 101 dalmations! Awww that would be so cute! X

hi ness hows everything, hhope ms has calmed down, loved the heartbeat of bubs it sounded so good
donna xx

yeah ive got 4 cats as well solo thinks its great as 2 of them are only 10mths old and takes his playing but the other 2 are to old one is 15yrs and cant be bothered with playing with him but solo dont get the message lol and molly (mildread) shes just so grumpy that she dont like anything or anybody lol shes so misrable
no the girls not neutered but heriome is going to be done end of july as she had a litter last yr and shes getting on now nrly 6 shes a staffie and indie shes 2 and going to breed from her a few times, i wud love to have my own kennels as im such a dog lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"