• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they will take me into consideration. Even my stepdaughters know Tamil. I told them I will just have a conversation with my son lol. Yes that is how I feel in America. lol

Thank you Donna, I have and I was telling DH last night about how he saved me!

Donna please come in and post more often:) I am sure it wont offend anyone. Sometimes I just speak my mind. I cant help it, thats who I am.

Sheys facebook status!
I hate when people post shit bout me that isn't true and when they don't know shit bout me. Seriously people need to stop talking shit or one of these days if they bump into me I will beat their asses! Keep talking shit bitches and watch wat happens! Just cause ya'll aren't that fertile doesn't mean you have to hate!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/twilightmomma82?v=wall&ref=ts

:wave: I think its funny how now I see alot of you ladies getting conception prediction readings... lol I honestly think Cheri22 is dead on with me... Sandra is my fave as well. I don't know what is going on with me and I'm too scared to go to the doctor cuz I don't want bad news... GRRR

I hope you can go and get good news:)

I have just used Jenny.

My mom read my cards and she said I will have a boy and it will be this cycle or next. lol

Thank you to the ladies that posted on the other thread!

Can I join here? On the topic of OH's I met mine on the internet too, we met a couple days after we started talking but we've been together for almost 2 years, in fact our anniversary is July 15th. He started dating me when I was 5 months pregnant with DS

:hugs: shan i think your just them same as me

wot shey has said on her fb is only all her own doing tho and she needs to realise the world doesnt revole around her

i wud forget about her and let her get on with it and she will then realisle her mistakes

shan, di and all of the 4cccs are loving girls who are just the sort of friends others need

Aww what a great DH:) Not many men out there like that. My DH cuddles with my son its so cute. Ill post a picture..

Welcome:)

Aww thanks Donna.. We all try to be loving here.

:hugs:

Shey can make her own mistakes but it will come back to bite her in the ass! She will realize the world doesnt revolve around her. Shes gonna get hit hard when her mom kicks her out!

I have just used Jenny.

My mom read my cards and she said I will have a boy and it will be this cycle or next. lol

Thank you, I just don't feel pregnant :( its hard to describe, I just know I can't hold food down period... body temp is still way warmer than normal and my cervix is way up there I can't reach it... GRRR I'm just gonna bit the bullet and go get an exam and bloods done, I'm so over this stressing...:growlmad:

I'm so hoping you get your :bfp: Shannon its been a difficult journey for you hopefully this one will have a rainbow with a pot of gold with it... :baby:

oh and shan as for her status, whatever. I kind of creeped and she had one status as how she wants to move to califorina to meet Robert Pattison, I wish her luck with that seeing as he lives in England not California

welcome krysal! Nice too see you here and you oh sounds like an angel too. Between you donna and shan im getting all teary thinking of the love you all have in your life!
Omg what is shey all about?? She had better hope she dont meet me in the street! :growlmad: thats all ive gotta say! She is a foulmouthed no hoper!
She brings out the worst in me! From now on i will not even respond to her, i think you girls shouuld do the same!
She isnt worth the stress, and cant be saved. Hi kim :hi: whats going on with u chick? Sorry your going thru so much,
Just remember things will get better and your time will come :hugs:

I have just used Jenny.

Thank you, I just don't feel pregnant :( its hard to describe, I just know I can't hold food down period... body temp is still way warmer than normal and my cervix is way up there I can't reach it... GRRR I'm just gonna bit the bullet and go get an exam and bloods done, I'm so over this stressing...:growlmad:

I'm so hoping you get your :bfp: Shannon its been a difficult journey for you hopefully this one will have a rainbow with a pot of gold with it... :baby:

Hmm. You might have a virus. You never know. Stress doesnt help either.. I know lol. Thanks. I hope I have babies at the end too

Thanks Di... I'm just lost for words right now, I don't know what is going on with my body... I'm just fed up with it all period. Me and OH are soo over, why is it so hard to have someone just love you and be with you :cry: I don't even want to waste my money on drs or bloods now I'm completely gutted 2 psychics told me I was conceive in May and I had every sign/symptom under the moon GRRR

Lol Krystal guess she doesnt get it! That is creepy. She's different than all of us!

Aww thanks Diane.

She brings out some of the worse in me too lol

and donna, please do post regularly, you are a credit to this thread, and we all appreciate a little honestly. Well most of us lol x

Yeah I think I have a stomach virus no doubt. I can't hold any food down at all, 2 seconds in and 2 seconds out GRRR

But my cervix being way up and there and closed is telling me a different story.. who knows... I should just go get a check up just to see what the hell is going on GRRR

Thanks girlie... I hope you have a girlie too... x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back