Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning..at least here.
hi Donna. I totally understand how you feel I am almost on my 10th month and have had 4 cycles. Never did I think it would be this hard. My sis was a teenage mom she struggles, but she works her ass off to take care of her son. Alone. Has her own place. She even got a 3rd degree burn at work and was still working.she had her son at 17. I giver her kudos the dad doesn't even pay support. But all my family got preg easy..most on accident. With ds..they said ivf as soon as I asked. So before that I took bcp for two months to regulate my cycle and the third month we tried and it happened. When my son was 4 I got the non hormone iud and my cycle was the 21st of every month. So I was excited cause I thought it would be easy to ttc. Wrong. But if no one has been in your shoes they font get it. My family keeps saying it will happe. They don't get it. It has...

hi shan i know they thinks its easy but how do they know, it causes pressure on both you and your dh/oh but they think its easy as its meant to be the most natural thing in the world but to some its not,
ive been following your stroy over the last few months and im so glad that you went to doctor and are getting some help to regulate ur af :thumbup: and to help you along to getting that :bfp:
and all of you girls are so supportive to each other and im so impressed with you all even though now of you live nr each other or in the same country its great to hear all of your storys and it makes me sit back and think about things

hiya nessie babe! How are yo and the lil guy? Xxx hey donna, am sure your body has sorted itself out now, ive heard that depo is eeeevil! Ive never used birth control! By rights i should have myself a proper football team, with reserves! Lol. Awww. World cup baby! Haaha better make sure your hubby scores a goal then!
Its good you can now read your bodies signals too! Saves money on opks and less stress. Last month cos my doggy died i didnt think i was going to ov and tbh didnt really care too much at that time! Usually ov between cd 16-18. Cd23 and still no ovulation. Then that night i had what i felt to be ov pains so poas opk just to check and yip sure enuf bfp! Unfortunately that seems to be the only bfp i get but its better than none! At least i get to be dpo and obsess over every twinge and ache lol. Ive got my fxd you get your winning world cup baby! Xxx

thanks donna. It took this long for my mw to listen. She did say she decided no clomid. But I guess I was lucky.:)

yes we are supportive of each other. Honestly I don't support shey cause of her actions, but I'm honest with her on how it's gonna effect her life. But I hope we all get our bfps this cycle. I'm gonna get some opk and see if I get a surge sooner with clomid.

Hello lovelies :hugs: Oh how I've missed you and bnb! 2 birthdays in the family, and a major high blood pressure scare have completely exhausted me.

i glad you have got it shan and it hopefully fx wont belong before u get that :bfp: with it
i have been reading wot shey has been writing over the few months ive been here and im in total shock at the way she behaviors it seems shes living on a different planet or shes in gaga land lol
to say she cant get a job due to being on the austic spectrum is a load of rubbish as ive got ADHD, ocd, mutli personalitly disorder and a few other mental health issues ive worked when i left school, when i was pg with daughter and after and i was a single mum , but since ive been with my dh ive been the stay at home mum i did work at the local shop for about 2 yrs then had to give up due to ill healt but my dh is supportive of me staying at home, i wud never dream of doing wot shes doing as its not far on either the potental father, the child she has already or the baby to be,

donna, you are to be commended on how strong and determined you have been throughout your life regardless of your health issues! You are an amazing lady and an inspiration to all!
I think shey is just trying to find any excuse for her being so irresponsible and lazy! Its insulting to all woman actually. I hate to say negative things about people but i have tried to be a friend to her and give her good advice as everyone else has also, but she is on a road to self destruct and i can only feel sorry for her little boy now who will have to suffer the consequences of her actions. I hope she doesnt get pregnant at this time. I hope she is lucky enough to avoid all the serious risks she has opened herself up to, ie stds. Hi shanny babe, hows things? You feeling a bit better today??x

I agree Donna. I actually envy her! I'd love to work. I miss it. It's just a load of excuses and behavior for a 28 yr old person that can not be excused.

i totally agree with you there di about everyonetrying to be her friend but shes just throwing it back in all of urs faces which i cant understand how she can be like that, all of you have pointed out your concerns for her and shes not taking anything on board, i think its time she sat back and had a look at wot shes being doing and to look back at all ofs urs advice she has been given,
i do admit that me myself all tho im aged 30yrs old i dont act like it but its due to my problems and i cant use them as an excuse just cos things dont go my way but i do try and lead a much to normal live wheres possible, ive been getting involde with the local playgroup where kadien attends in the last yr and i love it there and they all know about my problems and they take me for who i am and the kids all love it when i play with and everything i do it voluentery as well and its great for me as i get out of the house every day and im doing something i enjoy.
i think if shes not prepeared to take advice from people who cared for her then its her problem and all of you shudnt feel sorry as you all have your hurdles that you are all trying to overcome with each others help and advice

hi diane. I'm doing okay. Still in pain dh kept me up late talking to his family. Of course in Tamil. I hope they talk in English when we go..

I agree totally Donna she is throwing it in iur faces. She babrely talks about anyone but herself. I get so frustrated.

i have noticed that she is self centered and that will get you nowhere in life there is people worst off than her in this world and i get the image shes trying to portray to you all thats she wants everything in the world to go correct for her dont we all wish it would for us but nothing in this life is easy as we wish it was, its always about her even when someone else on here has a problem she seems to have the same thing but she makes out its ten times worst
i feel sorry for you girls know have been trying to be her friend but are all getting kicked in the teeth from her

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all you girls

Thanks Donna. :hugs: to you. Yah she isnt gonna come back in here I dont think.:)
Shes trying to make her world perfect and it isnt. Shes got a new avatar with a guy.

Shes talked to him for 9 months on the computer and met once and tried to have a baby. My DH and I didnt even consider having babies .. Then after we got married we decided okay lets try lol now let me tell you we were content having our 3 kids lol but we decided why not. We want to share that special bond... When did you and your dh get married?

i dont think she will either,
i did notice the new pic shes got

its wrong to try and trap a person with a baby in you life just cos you want to full fill your life the other person my not want it and she cant see that
ive been with my dh now 5yrs but only married since aug 09 i meet him on the internet i was talking to him for about 1 month before we met and i sort of knew he was my soul mate and we have been happy since when we met i had a dd and he had a dd as well so i thought we were a ready made family but theni fell with kaiden who was a surprise and i thought he wud be it but then as the wedding last yr got closer we thought it wud be nice to just have one more to complete our little family, i come from a family of 5 kids so im used to having people around and all my aunts and uncles on my mums side all have about 4/5 kids each so it was great growing up with loads of other kids to play with
i sing praise to all of you girls on the ttc journey together and you all are so caring for each other

Aww, last year my friend was on the internet and my DH said he is looking for a friend that is a leo. Which is me:) And she gave him my name and we chatted for hours and hours. We learned so much about each other. He drove 2.5 hours to my friends where I was living as I was homeless(couldnt work cause I was sick) and he and I talked for hours and I fell asleep on his chest. (I am smiling as I write this) and then we went on our first date. We saw dbr in concert. He was amazing. Then I was gonna go home and I didnt. I stayed with him all weekend in lala land. (I knew he was my soulmate, I just felt it) We just held each other and went out over the weekend. Eventually I moved in and he proposed and we got married and our kids all love each other so much. They met early on and were so connected with one another. So I got married Aug 21 09:)

aww shan thats so sweet from wot ive read you journey in life has been hard and now you have your dh and life is great with him i feel for you and wish you all the happiness in the world :hugs: you derseve it(sorry about spellings not to good with long words lol)

it sure sounds like you have met your soulmate donna, and true love can be found on the internet. But as for shey, she isnt looking for a loving father and partner, she is looking for a sperm donor!

Shan, my dhs mum speaks urdu and i hate it when i go visit. Asian tv is on and everyone is speaking a language i dont understand! I think its ignorant really.
She also makes me greet her in her language! I cant just say hi! It pees me off! This is britian you know woman! Grrr lol x

thanks di i think i have and i love him to bits think they world of him ,

i think ur rite about shey just wanting a sperm donor, shes not thinking straight about the poor baby to be on wot cud happen or the childs feelings

i think im going to post more on here now as i feel like i can share my ttc jounery with you all as i know how hard it is and stress ful it is but there is sometimes when i just lurk as i dont want to say the wrong things to people as it might offend them (sorry if it does in advance) as i dont always think before i say anything :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->