Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ma'am. This was actually our 3rd round of Clomid. I started at 50mg days 5-9 then have been on 100mg for the last 2 cycles. That's one of the reasons I wouldn't take a test early. Clomid has made me have s/s of being pregnant and I just figured I was gonna ovulate late when actually the opposite happened. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 8 or 9 of my cycle. I just figured AF was late b/c the Clomid had lengthened my cycle.

i'm not 100% sure when i ov so i'm kinda in the dark this is my 1st cycle on clomid so i'm just waiting for Af to show up so i can hopefully Try again in February :happydance:

I'm back! Just got the kiddo to bed..now I get "me time" ahhh..its lovely. I *should* be studying, but..meh. This is more fun!

9:35 pm :)

And I'm already sooo tired. I still need to cram in a couple hrs of studying before I crash. DH is working hard in the study right now. He is a pro online poker player..sounds crazy huh! But hey, it pays the bills lol.

*yawn* Might make me a cup of tea.

9:35 pm :)

And I'm already sooo tired. I still need to cram in a couple hrs of studying before I crash. DH is working hard in the study right now. He is a pro online poker player..sounds crazy huh! But hey, it pays the bills lol.

*yawn* Might make me a cup of tea.

hahahahahahahah hey whatever works! mmm tea sounds nice

:wacko:

So I just erased what I typed:haha: I need more tea I guess.

Just picked up my son. Cant wait for me time.

DH and I talked about trying again this cycle. He is worried it will happen again. Frankly so am I. So I know Kayla you said something about progesterone. I am wondering if I should start taking it and when. My stupid breasts hurt and my AF went from super heavy to barely anything.:wacko:

Jo, You can take it vaginally. But I get up the same time everyday as I have to get my son ready for school. So that is the best way to get accurate temps.

I think its the best way to get to know your cycle. They say OPKs are best during the afternoon, but need to be done twice a day. So I am gonna try Afternoon and night. I read you need to hold your pee for 2 hours. I am not doing that lol!

I'm not sure about progesterone..I haven't researched it at all.

I've started spotting..just barely..only when I'm checking cm (doesn't that get old? lol)..but it's there.

lol, I havent had that yet. I had pinkish mucus before AF.

I guess I will research more on the progesterone. MY LP was 16 days this time, so I would think it would be fine. I just dont know if we could handle another chemical. I think hubby is having a hard time and not talking much.

Very odd. usually I go 5-7 days. I am on CD 4, but CD 1 was late at night for start of AF.

Should I start it now? Does it help keep the baby if you are going to have a chemical? I need to see my doc, but she is not very nice telling me if I dont have a period for 4 months to see her. We dont have insurance.. I refuse to pay 2k a month for just catastrophic insurance.

If u just got off AF then wait until after lp and start taking. Cant u just call and ask her about when u should start taking?

I guess I will research more on the progesterone. MY LP was 16 days this time, so I would think it would be fine. I just dont know if we could handle another chemical. I think hubby is having a hard time and not talking much.

From what I have read, 16 days is definitely adequate. I don't know much about chemicals, but I wouldn't think your LP length had anything to do with it, since it's a nice, long one. Hubbs probably just doesn't understand it, so he's keeping quiet about it all.

If u just got off AF then wait until after lp and start taking. Cant u just call and ask her about when u should start taking?

lol no they are crazy and make you come in for a visit. I am pretty sure I know what is going on with my body.. okay maybe:haha: I wanna know why my breasts are still swelled and HURT. AF isnt totally gone. So start it after I ovulate? I have cream.

From what I have read, 16 days is definitely adequate. I don't know much about chemicals, but I wouldn't think your LP length had anything to do with it, since it's a nice, long one. Hubbs probably just doesn't understand it, so he's keeping quiet about it all.
I thought so too. Maybe its something else going on. No he doesnt understand it and more so hes looking at it as I am on supplements and it should not be happening those supplements should help to keep it. He knows way to much about Indian medicine. lol sometimes its good and sometimes its not:haha::haha:

see with the creme idk google it? lol sorry im not much help but i know progesterone can help u to NOT m/c :)

Brandy GL on studying. I need to do some hw. My teacher is being a bleep. She wont let me turn in my hw one day late even though I am going through this.

That's horrible! But hope you can get it done. Wish I could help you out!

I am going to go attempt to study for an hr or so. xo

see with the creme idk google it? lol sorry im not much help but i know progesterone can help u to NOT m/c :)
Well I am just gonna start taking it as soon as I O lol.

The creme is supposed to be more natural. Since I cant really have meds thats the way I go:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"